Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

From the way she was acting (and I mean "acting") on TWTA, Ali is the next b'ette. And it almost became a drinking game every time CH talked about Ali's "fans".
    Last edited by LuvThisStuf!; 02-25-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3840162;
    If we go with the belief that the work situation was actually true, that she was told she had to choose between staying and keeping her job, then why WOULDN'T she want Jake to verbalize a reason to stay? To tell her to stay?

In today's world, giving up a job for a man who may or may not choose you is beyond risky. I didn't blame her one bit for searching for answers from him on where she stood, given the situation.
    I completely agree. However she negates this some by going on the Bachelorette. She is giving up her job for a chance at finding love but she wouldn't give it up when she supposedly was in love?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3840261;
    From the way she was acting (and I mean "acting") on TWTA, Ali is the next b'ette. And it almost became a drinking game every time CH talked about Ali's "fans".
    Well he's right she does have alot of fans
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I vote they have Tenley & Gia return to help her sort through her guys. That way they may get a chance with any she doesn't want!!!!LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3840296;
    I vote they have Tenley & Gia return to help her sort through her guys. That way they may get a chance with any she doesn't want!!!!LOL
    I just hope we don't see sweet, clean Tenley with that group of sleazy acting frat boys headed up by Jesse in future "reunions".
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3840296;
    I wouldn'b be surprised to see Tenley show up to give Ali some advice... those two seemed to form a great friendship. I think Tenley will become real popular in her area after they see her on the show... how can you not love that girl?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3840190;
    Is RS our only source regarding Ali being signed on as the next Bachelorette? I mean, it seems logical, but I wondered if there was official word.

Maybe Ali’s season theme should be “Take this Job and Shove It.”
    Good one!!

I know that RS is sure that Ali is he next b'ette, and that Jeremy from a past season tweeted that Ali had given her notice at her job. My question is, how would Jeremy know she gave her notice? Why havent we heard from anyone else that works at FB on whether or not she has given notice at her job? It seems to me that FB is a large company, and certainly with people that watch the bach that blog themselves. Regardless, I'm sure it will be announced on Monday. Who cares if she is the next b'ette or not, I'm just looking forward to more crazies making a fool of themselves on natl tv. Which, in turn, gives us something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3839852;
    RS' speculation is that if J&V break up before filming starts, then we could see Jake on Ali's season. That just leaves 2-3 weeks in real time.

I do not doubt for one moment that TPTB would love to have Jake on Ali's season. That would take this show to another new level; one season does not conclude until the end of the next season. I am sure they would make Ali keep him until quite late in the process so that viewers would stay tuned to see how it all ends. And you know what, I think Jake would be a willing participant.

Let's just see how the next couple of weeks plays out for J&V...
    They ALL have stars on their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;3840037;
    If Jake were to make an appearance on the Ali show, its to wish her good luck as a friend only and nothing more. Thats assuming that A) Ali is the next b'ette, B) That Vienna is going to agree to let Jake around Ali after all the smack talking she did about Vienna or C) That Jake would want anything to do with Ali after all the smack talking she did it about Vienna.
    Jake will only make an appearance on Ali's show if he and Vienna break up before filming is completed and TPTB can convince him (probably wouldn't take much as he is a good puppet) to go back and get his "true love". I'm sure they are dying for this to happen, as it would be a twist they have never had before. I wonder if they think they can manipulate the breakup as well.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;3840325;
    Good one!!

I know that RS is sure that Ali is he next b'ette, and that Jeremy from a past season tweeted that Ali had given her notice at her job. My question is, how would Jeremy know she gave her notice? Why havent we heard from anyone else that works at FB on whether or not she has given notice at her job? It seems to me that FB is a large company, and certainly with people that watch the bach that blog themselves. Regardless, I'm sure it will be announced on Monday. Who cares if she is the next b'ette or not, I'm just looking forward to more crazies making a fool of themselves on natl tv. Which, in turn, gives us something to talk about.
    Jeremy knows somebody who works at FB and that's how he knew. Others who work there have also mentioned it. Not publicly, but on their own FB pages they have said that she turned in her two weeks' notice last Monday or Tuesday (I can't remember which). If she isn't the next b'ette, I have no idea why she would've quit her job.