Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3840007;
    Frankly - does it really matter who the next bachelorette is?? Is anyone really going to be dead set against watching it if it's Ali?.
    Exactly.
    It doesn't matter to me. I would watch no matter who it is.

So she's not perfect - thank heavens for that!! After the transformation we saw of Jake's personality from Jill's to his own season it's safe to say the Ali we saw this season will be nothing like the Ali we will see next season.....just like a whole 'nother person.
    I agree, who knows which side of her we'll see but at least her edit wasn't perfect and our expectations won't be through the roof. I'm just so against the whole idea that Ali was mean to Vienna so she can't be the b'ette or she was "too emotional" (like every other person who has a dramatic exit ).
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3840013;
    Exactly.
    It doesn't matter to me. I would watch no matter who it is.

I agree, who knows which side of her we'll see but at least her edit wasn't perfect and our expectations won't be through the roof. I'm just so against the whole idea that Ali was mean to Vienna so she can't be the b'ette or she was "too emotional" (like every other person who has a dramatic exit ).
    The only person Ali was mean to was Vienna... Unless Vienna shows up on her season I don't see her making any mean girl pacts anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3840016;
    The only person Ali was mean to was Vienna... Unless Vienna shows up on her season I don't see her making any mean girl pacts anytime soon.
    OMG wouldn't that DRAMATIC...Vienna shows up to give Ali's advice and steals her F1 instead..

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3840016;
    I don't see it either. That's probably not her normal behavior anyway. I think her apology was sincere and she probably watched it and didn't like herself, even if she felt justified with her dislike for Vienna. Funny how everyone in the house got along with her except one person. I'm sure she's nice enough for the b'ette.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I'm happy Ali is the bachette I think she is totally adorable . I cant wait to start sluething her season!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3839979;
    ...She doesn't have a compelling life story. Her creativity/style is limited (same dress about three times plus the frumpy brown dress last time, and the odd dress at her last rose ceremony). Her speaking is rarely if ever interesting in content or style. She's very conservative. Ali is not exactly made for loose and liberal TV, is she?
    Remember how different Deanna looked when she came back as the B'ette? She was in much better shape, grew her hair out, seemed more stylish, etc. Although I think Ali looks fine, she too could come back looking differently. I, also, think TPTB might flesh out her "life story" a bit -- a comment has remained in my mind ever since Ali made it: about her not having a picture-perfect family, and she was "okay with that." I'm sure she was just referring to her parents being divorced, and maybe not having a ton of money growing up, but who knows? TPTB seemed to make Deanna loosing her mother a big part of her "life story." Maybe they'll do something similar with Ali.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3839973;
    I agree, Ali definitely came across as one of the more natural girls, wearing little make up and having her hair in a pony tail a lot. I think she meant "high maintenance" as in emotionally rather than physically. And I kind of agree with her given the whole drama surrounding Vienna, the sob scene in the hallway, the drawn-out anguished decision to leave which was basically a passive-aggressive attempt to get Jake to tell her to stay, and then the phone call. Somehow I see Ali and Deanna kind of similar. I remember Deanna's freak-out on the guys when they were just hanging out at their shack. I could see Ali pulling the same kind of thing. She seems like she can alternately be cool and collected and then suddenly extremely emotional and dramatic.
    Thank you sweetpea!! For a while now I couldnt put words to what it was Ali was doing with that whole 'should I stay or should I go' nonsense about going back to work. You are right, it was a passive-aggressive attempt to get Jake to tell her to stay - to give her some 'sign' that he was choosing her. It wasnt about work at all, she wanted Jake to tell her to stay. He didnt. If backfire in her face.

I do not believe that MF had already signed her on to be the next b'ette by that time, but I do believe it crossed his mind. Any of the contestants that make it to the last 3-4 MF is considering as the next b'ette.

IF Ali is the next b'ette, MF didnt sign her up because he was so enamored with Ali, or because he felt she'd really pull in an audience and help boost his ratings, its because she was one final gals. Nothing more. Unfortunately, MF probably realizes now he made a mistake. Ali is just not that newsworthy other than negative newsworthy, and she's just not that personable, likeable, compassionate, or even really that 'hot'. Ali is not the girl next door. Ali is more like the bully down the street.

Jake and Vienna are doing fine I'm sure. If Jake were to make an appearance on the Ali show, its to wish her good luck as a friend only and nothing more. Thats assuming that A) Ali is the next b'ette, B) That Vienna is going to agree to let Jake around Ali after all the smack talking she did about Vienna or C) That Jake would want anything to do with Ali after all the smack talking she did it about Vienna.

btw - I believe Vienna is very pretty, with or without make up. Her eyes, and the shape of her eyes are very unusual and they are exceptionally pretty. Vienna is a very exotic looking woman. I cant blame Jake for falling for her.

I am looking forward to the next season, but more so for the sleuthing part of it. Ok ok.. I'll admit it.. I'm looking forward to the crazy temper tantrums, the men's reactions to her and her antics, potentially the highest number of contestants to voluntarily leave on their own, or the chance of the last guy standing rejecting her and deciding to come out of the closet instead.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3840026;
    Remember how different Deanna looked when she came back as the B'ette? She was in much better shape, grew her hair out, seemed more stylish, etc. Although I think Ali looks fine, she too could come back looking differently. I, also, think TPTB might flesh out her "life story" a bit -- a comment has remained in my mind ever since Ali made it: about her not having a picture-perfect family, and she was "okay with that." I'm sure she was just referring to her parents being divorced, and maybe not having a ton of money growing up, but who knows? TPTB seemed to make Deanna loosing her mother a big part of her "life story." Maybe they'll do something similar with Ali.

Also, there was a striking difference between Jillian on Jason's show, and Jillian on her own show. Although, Jillian picked out most of her own clothes ( she named the stores she likes to shop), it was obvious to me that she had stylists to help her with her hair, her make-up and her dress choices for the rose ceremonies ( and maybe even some of the special dates).
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3840023;
    I'm happy Ali is the bachette I think she is totally adorable . I cant wait to start sluething her season!!!
    The most adorable girl I've seen on this show...!! Especially the date in ep 2, she was so cute I couldn't believe it
    She reminds me of a girl I know

Her season is starting in May? We'll have to wait too may then, and let Jake and Vienna figure out their "engagement".. Good luck with Vienna Jake !

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3840023;

I am too. Ali is adorable and she said she was sorry about being mean to Vienna. Time for Vienna and Jake to move on with thier life and start gearing up for Ali's season. I really hope Vienna and Jake make it because I do not want TPTB to have Jake come back and make Ali pretend to want him back.