Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3839302;
    The truth is that Ali wants to be the Bachelorette.
    Noooooooooooooo...Ali read my avatar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3838775;
    I don't think Jake was being truthful when he said he hadn't had any contact with any of the ladies since the FRC. We know that they are all allowed at least phone calls, and the last few seasons they have been put up in 'seclusion' for regular visits in LA. I think Jake meant he hadn't talked to any of the rest of the ladies, not his F1. Especially if they are still together -- can you imagine their first meeting since the FRC -- at the ATFR, on camera? It would be like looking at a stranger again after everything that has gone down since the FRC Nov. 23. Jake was either outright lying about not being in contact with Vienna, or being purposely deceptive at TPTB's request.
    I think he is lying too. One of Vienna's family members posted that V had been gone a couple of times for filming during the show. The only filming that V would have been doing would be the AFTR (and she posted this before the AFTR was filmed) & so I believe that Jake did meet V at a secret location a few times.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3839768;
    I think he is lying too. One of Vienna's family members posted that V had been gone a couple of times for filming during the show. The only filming that V would have been doing would be the AFTR (and she posted this before the AFTR was filmed) & so I believe that Jake did meet V at a secret location a few times.
    Of course. Its the only way Jake can keep secrets - lying. It's like that every season, they say they haven't had contact with any of them, but they have indeed- ESPECIALLY with their chosen one. ( In this case Vienna)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3839151;
    EXACTLY! Why on earth did he say all these things, knowing that his F1 is Vienna? If I was engaged and I saw my fiance' saying that he will always love another woman and that his heart broke when another woman left...I'd be livid! He didn't say that about Gia and I wonder if we will hear him say that about Tenley. For a woman that left at F4, he is using strong words.

And why in the heck didn't he tell Ali that she was the frontrunner on the night that she was contemplating leaving. Those words never exited his mouth. He told her she wasn't on the chopping block but he didn't tell her she was the frontrunner. If he had told her that, I think Ali may have stayed.

I think Jake hasn't exactly closed the door on things with Ali. I think he is purposefully trying to keep the door open "just in case" he and Vienna don't work out. The Bachelorette will close the door for both of them (I don't think either of them has closed the door yet!) though. I do think a part of Jake hates the fact that he didn't get the opportunity to take Ali to St. Lucia and see how far their relationship would have gone. He never got the chance to do that...and both of them have not been ashamed to talk about their regrets over that situation.

Add onto that that Vienna is not well-liked or well-respected and let's face it, no one wants to have their loved one disliked, trashed and not getting any respect. In fact, Jake is on the defensive and he knows that once Monday comes, he is going to have to defend even more. What an up-hill battle! Would he have this if Ali had been his F1? No! They would have been in love and no defending needed. It was hard on JED and it will be heard on JAVA too! JED seemed to survive but both of them are older and a bit more mature. Ed also did not get a horrendous edit like Vienna.

What an uphill battle! And I think Jake knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He's keeping the door on Ali just a little bit open.

He had his chances and he let her go. If Ali is b'ette then Jake coming on her show(please NO, NO, NO) on her show would be way over the top. One reason I would say he had already decided it was Vienna was on the SF date when he defended her to Ali. Ali is a smart cookie, she got the message loud and clear and rather than let him dump her for her nemesis on the show she decided she will get a better chance with a fresh batch of 25 guys chosen just for her. It might be a little more entertaining next season IF and only IF Ali shows spunk in the way she interacts with the guys. We don't need MF's puppet playing the lead again. Let's hope there are no dull guys either, those with interesting personalities not scripted would make sleuthing fun.

Jake doesn't have to defend or explain why he chose Vienna. Nobody would care one way or another in a couple of weeks. He would, however, have to explain to his folks a whole lot more. He did say, God, family and friends in that order. He can get a new batch of friends if he chose but family....... he's got who he's got. If the previews are anything to go by, the looks on their faces was more like "what the heck"? and it was hilarious..........wonder what was going on at the time?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3838775;
    I don't think Jake was being truthful when he said he hadn't had any contact with any of the ladies since the FRC. We know that they are all allowed at least phone calls, and the last few seasons they have been put up in 'seclusion' for regular visits in LA. I think Jake meant he hadn't talked to any of the rest of the ladies, not his F1. Especially if they are still together -- can you imagine their first meeting since the FRC -- at the ATFR, on camera? It would be like looking at a stranger again after everything that has gone down since the FRC Nov. 23. Jake was either outright lying about not being in contact with Vienna, or being purposely deceptive at TPTB's request.
    Boy, oh boy! I guess he is willing to lie for a few minutes in the limelight. In his case, bec' he said he wanted to be the bach when he went on Jillian's season (maybe it was his auditioning for this season) and after Kip and Reid said "no thank you" (now those two are the smart ones) they ended up with Jake.

Pure speculation here, but with all the stories already amassed about participants before and during filming could they have spilled some of the stories to the rags themselves?

If Jake makes it to the altar with Vienna let's hope it's done away from the cameras or on network TV. Jake seems to have done more interviews than any lead in recent seasons. Time for him and his f1 to go riding on his motorbike into the sunset. Let's hope he doesn't surface on the next season. Enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3839776;
    He had his chances and he let her go. If Ali is b'ette then Jake coming on her show(please NO, NO, NO) on her show would be way over the top. One reason I would say he had already decided it was Vienna was on the SF date when he defended her to Ali. Ali is a smart cookie, she got the message loud and clear and rather than let him dump her for her nemesis on the show she decided she will get a better chance with a fresh batch of 25 guys chosen just for her. It might be a little more entertaining next season IF and only IF Ali shows spunk in the way she interacts with the guys. We don't need MF's puppet playing the lead again. Let's hope there are no dull guys either, those with interesting personalities not scripted would make sleuthing fun.

Jake doesn't have to defend or explain why he chose Vienna. Nobody would care one way or another in a couple of weeks. He would, however, have to explain to his folks a whole lot more. He did say, God, family and friends in that order. He can get a new batch of friends if he chose but family....... he's got who he's got. If the previews are anything to go by, the looks on their faces was more like "what the heck"? and it was hilarious..........wonder what was going on at the time?
    I've got high hopes for Ali too, I think she has the shrewdness to keep MF on his toes and not cave in when pressured.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3839776;

I'm convinced that this will never happen on this show. MF will always be the puppet master.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3839782;
    Boy, oh boy! I guess he is willing to lie for a few minutes in the limelight. In his case, bec' he said he wanted to be the bach when he went on Jillian's season (maybe it was his auditioning for this season) and after Kip and Reid said "no thank you" (now those two are the smart ones) they ended up with Jake.

Pure speculation here, but with all the stories already amassed about participants before and during filming could they have spilled some of the stories to the rags themselves?

If Jake makes it to the altar with Vienna let's hope it's done away from the cameras or on network TV. Jake seems to have done more interviews than any lead in recent seasons. Time for him and his f1 to go riding on his motorbike into the sunset. Let's hope he doesn't surface on the next season. Enough already!
    Has everyone forgotten Jillian and Reid?

Why do we think that Ali is going to be allowed to be any different with the producers?

Please! If you are reading this and you have any doubts, please visit the edit thread and look at just 2 of the 4 or 5 kinds of tests we know they have to take which allows the producers to know how to manipulate them. Then add to that the lead and the contenders ALL sign contracts (copy on the board) agreeing to basically do what the producers want them to do.

Based on what has happened in the last 5 seasons, it doesn't take a psychic to say that at this point in Ali's season, we will most likely be shaking our heads and saying, "How can she be doing this?"
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Bloomers said
    Based on what has happened in the last 5 seasons, it doesn't take a psychic to say that at this point in Ali's season, we will most likely be shaking our heads and saying, "How can she be doing this?"

See, Bloomers, that's the thing. When we KNOW, why do we ask that? Where in those tests do we fit?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3839796;
    Bloomers said

See, Bloomers, that's the thing. When we KNOW, why do we ask that? Where in those tests do we fit?
    I am going to take this to the Edit Thread where we have been talking about the tests and psychologists!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?