Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3839021;
    We know that DeAnna, Jason, and Jillian used a safehouse in LA to meet with their F1s.
    Maybe it had gotten to be too common knowledge for TPTB to use that location for Jake?

I do know that I was on the ABC Board when a girl from Canada posted that Ian and Meredith had spent Valentine's weekend at her mother's bed and breakfast. Someone from Matt's hometown posted that she had seen him in town that weekend. So, Canada is not unprecedented.
    Oh, I know. I was just saying that wasn't my point of the statement. Just that he said jokingly it may have been in Canada. I'm sure they move them around all over from season to season. They obviously want to keep it a big secret, but they DO let them see each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3838676;
    Gia saw it too, in one of her after interviews she said something like when Jake and Vienna are together it makes you melt. May be one reason Gia didn't totally open up to Jake ....in her heart she knew Vienna was the one.
    I saw the connection there from the bungee jump episode. I think that he fell hard for her then. I was one of the few that voted in the poll here that they were engaged and together, but his comments and facial expressions in interviews swayed my thinking a bit. I had forgotten how they play parts to divert the audience from seeing who was picked.

Somehow, I think that Jake picked Tenley as F2 because he knew that Gia was so much more vulnerable and would be hurt the most, so he let Gia go at F3.

I wish them the very best of luck. They are going to need it. The show did a job on her to begin with, helped it along with the girl-drama and he hasn't helped much. Maybe he was afraid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3838874;
    You make my earlier point that RS has become like MF. He has learned to put out a word -Huge- that blows up expectations just like MF does in his edit. These two are the same coin in my opnion. RS plays on us.
    U really might be on to something here. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if they were the same freaking person..Hell, anybody can say they are from anywhere. How would us, the forters know? Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3838932;
    I'm so glad I will be out of town and not tempted in any way to watch the FRC or the J&M wedding. I'm sure J&V have their airline tickets booked to NZ already to attend the nuptials even though they have probably never even met J&M.

Bring on the Bachelorette and her 25 hot guys in pursuit! I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for that season to start.
    ICAM. I'm ready for fresh meat!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KC897;3838433;
    Me too, I actually like Vienna, and being I knew the ending I've tried to always focus on watching thier interactions and thier "love story". I really hope they last...I was a wild chick at one point too. I got a great man and marriage now...all the wildness is in the past.
    Once I knew it was Vienna, I too focused on her and didn't get invested in the other girls thank goodness. I hope it works out for them. I too didn't think JED would last so who knows. I have been thinking that maybe Jake and Vienna are more suited for each other than we know. WHAT do we really know about Jake? Fleiss is a master at having us fall in love with certain girls. They are favorites for a reason. But just because we love them doesn't mean Jake did.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3839119;
    Once I knew it was Vienna, I too focused on her and didn't get invested in the other girls thank goodness. I hope it works out for them. I too didn't think JED would last so who knows. I have been thinking that maybe Jake and Vienna are more suited for each other than we know. WHAT do we really know about Jake? Fleiss is a master at having us fall in love with certain girls. They are favorites for a reason. But just because we love them doesn't mean Jake did.
    I agree with you. I think Jake saw something special in Vienna. But Jake did love other girls, the fan favorite actually, I think that's why I'm so over it this season. If he didn't want to let Ali back, then why say all the "she was the frontrunner the night she left", "I'll always love her", and "there was no closure". It lessens Jake and Vienna's story and romance.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy;3838968;
    I've been thinking a lot about all this talk about Jake seeming so sad in interviews. If he really loves Vienna, it makes perfect sense to me that he would be sad. She has been bashed in the media. I know I hurt badly when those I love are hurt and they have never been bashed so royally or so publicly. If he loves her, of course he's upset.

But he has been doing interviews WAAAAAY before these things have come out about Vienna. Her bashing didnt come out really until after Ali had left JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAGAL05;3839128;
    But he has been doing interviews WAAAAAY before these things have come out about Vienna. Her bashing didnt come out really until after Ali had left JMO
    No she was bashed LONG before Ali left. I think his mood had to do with A) hiding if he picked anyone or not B) not being able to defend Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3839123;
    If he didn't want to let Ali back, then why say all the "she was the frontrunner the night she left", "I'll always love her", and "there was no closure". It lessens Jake and Vienna's story and romance.
    EXACTLY! Why on earth did he say all these things, knowing that his F1 is Vienna? If I was engaged and I saw my fiance' saying that he will always love another woman and that his heart broke when another woman left...I'd be livid! He didn't say that about Gia and I wonder if we will hear him say that about Tenley. For a woman that left at F4, he is using strong words.

And why in the heck didn't he tell Ali that she was the frontrunner on the night that she was contemplating leaving. Those words never exited his mouth. He told her she wasn't on the chopping block but he didn't tell her she was the frontrunner. If he had told her that, I think Ali may have stayed.

I think Jake hasn't exactly closed the door on things with Ali. I think he is purposefully trying to keep the door open "just in case" he and Vienna don't work out. The Bachelorette will close the door for both of them (I don't think either of them has closed the door yet!) though. I do think a part of Jake hates the fact that he didn't get the opportunity to take Ali to St. Lucia and see how far their relationship would have gone. He never got the chance to do that...and both of them have not been ashamed to talk about their regrets over that situation.

Add onto that that Vienna is not well-liked or well-respected and let's face it, no one wants to have their loved one disliked, trashed and not getting any respect. In fact, Jake is on the defensive and he knows that once Monday comes, he is going to have to defend even more. What an up-hill battle! Would he have this if Ali had been his F1? No! They would have been in love and no defending needed. It was hard on JED and it will be heard on JAVA too! JED seemed to survive but both of them are older and a bit more mature. Ed also did not get a horrendous edit like Vienna.

What an uphill battle! And I think Jake knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He's keeping the door on Ali just a little bit open.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3839150;
    No she was bashed LONG before Ali left. I think his mood had to do with A) hiding if he picked anyone or not B) not being able to defend Vienna.

By the girls in the house yes..But in the magazines and tabloids, it's been about 3 to 4 weeks!!! And Jake has been interviews since the beginning of january. Maybe even a few n December. But it really doesn't matter. They r happy and together. more power to'em. It just shocks me that, well, nevermind, not going to go down that road..