Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3838976;
    And add to that, the fact that he can't say anything until the finale airs. It's got to be killing him that he can't stand up tell everyone to just shut up and leave her alone.
    I totally agree. These last 6 weeks or so have got to have been pure hell for both of them. I just can't imagine trying to withstand all that heat. They're going to have to really lean on each other to get through this and they may come out really strong as a couple as a result of having to endure this onslaught together. I hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy;3838968;
    I've been thinking a lot about all this talk about Jake seeming so sad in interviews. If he really loves Vienna, it makes perfect sense to me that he would be sad. She has been bashed in the media. I know I hurt badly when those I love are hurt and they have never been bashed so royally or so publicly. If he loves her, of course he's upset.
    of course! thanks!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3838980;
    I totally agree. These last 6 weeks or so have got to have been pure hell for both of them. I just can't imagine trying to withstand all that heat. They're going to have to really lean on each other to get through this and they may come out really strong as a couple as a result of having to endure this onslaught together. I hope they do.
    Absolutely. Maybe that where alot of the talk of what he looks for is someone to have his back and he would have hers. That's what I think anyways.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

I have a question if RS knew that Ali was going to be the next bachelorette doesn't that mean that the same "source " gave him the information that Vienna would be Jake's F1? So I think RS will have spoilers for Ali's season before it even begins. When does Ali's season start filming?

Well I just made through the night and this day with you all.....just finally caught up. RS sucks for his over the top wording. He gets filed in :"I will see what he says way after he says it." The show has been fun in that it made all of us try to figure out the dead ends. All the posters here made it worthwhile. RS has become what he mocks. IMO He uses "fake drama" to get people to pay attention to him and to get his TV time face time just like the people who come on this show.It was way better when RS knew nothing. I fear this is the wave of the future. Someone from this show will spill info (that I believe MF sanctions) so the tabloids (in print, on TV, and on the web)will give this show free press.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3838623;
    I don't believe for a second that Jake hasn't talked to V since the finale. That was all posturing for us to think he picked no one.
    We don't know what J&V talked about on their 1-1 times on the early dates or the FD or LCD. I agree with you there isn't much time, but that's true with any season, Jill knew Ed even less than Jake knew Vienna based on those standards since he missed a week or two.

I guess its just not for me to judge/assume what Jake did or didn't know about Vienna because we don't know.

I will say it again, it doesn't affect me one way or another if they are together and happy and I wish them the best what ever happens
    I stayed away from FORT all day at work, because I KNEW I'd have to chime in and didn't have the time, lol. I have to agree with your post, because CH stated very clearly on Fox & Friends yesterday morning that they let them (TB and his F1) meet secretely a few times at undisclosed locations. He joked that it was in Canada, but not the point. When Jake was saying he couldn't talk to the women, it didn't mean he hasn't talked to his F1. JMO

On the second bolded statement, I said the same thing early this morning, in this thread, after the RS news broke. I don't know Jake and Vienna so it means nothing to me, but I do wish them the very best. I don't know Vienna, so she could very well be like JED and take it all with a grain of salt, or she may have been 'pre-prepared' for this onslaught by TPTB or even Jake himself.

I'm happy for the couple and echo so many others' thoughts on here today...

Go Jake and Vienna!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3838774;
    Mike Fliess already said he has a $25.00 reward out for information on leak to RS...he also said he has the Israeli police out looking for information too... that tongue in check response makes me think MFliess doesn't give a rats booty about RS and his spoilers.
    Of course he doesn't... RS just took over the National Enquirer's old spot of being the spoiler. Heck, the spoilers bring out more viewers who otherwise couldn't care less and that equals ratings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3839016;
    I stayed away from FORT all day at work, because I KNEW I'd have to chime in and didn't have the time, lol. I have to agree with your post, because CH stated very clearly on Fox & Friends yesterday morning that they let them (TB and his F1) meet secretely a few times at undisclosed locations. He joked that it was in Canada, but not the point. When Jake was saying he couldn't talk to the women, it didn't mean he hasn't talked to his F1. JMO

On the second bolded statement, I said the same thing early this morning, in this thread, after the RS news broke. I don't know Jake and Vienna so it means nothing to me, but I do wish them the very best. I don't know Vienna, so she could very well be like JED and take it all with a grain of salt, or she may have been 'pre-prepared' for this onslaught by TPTB or even Jake himself.

I'm happy for the couple and echo so many others' thoughts on here today...

Go Jake and Vienna!
    We know that DeAnna, Jason, and Jillian used a safehouse in LA to meet with their F1s.
    Maybe it had gotten to be too common knowledge for TPTB to use that location for Jake?

I do know that I was on the ABC Board when a girl from Canada posted that Ian and Meredith had spent Valentine's weekend at her mother's bed and breakfast. Someone from Matt's hometown posted that she had seen him in town that weekend. So, Canada is not unprecedented.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy;3838968;
    I've been thinking a lot about all this talk about Jake seeming so sad in interviews. If he really loves Vienna, it makes perfect sense to me that he would be sad. She has been bashed in the media. I know I hurt badly when those I love are hurt and they have never been bashed so royally or so publicly. If he loves her, of course he's upset.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3838702;
    If Jake's friends actually said that, then Jake needs to get some new friends. Those are the words of narrow-minded, mean-spirited d-bags who apparently do not espouse the "good Christian values" that Jake pays such regular lip-service to. Or maybe those are Christian values, I don't know.
    Agree, I said previously, with friends like that who needs enemies, Christian or not. You accept your friends as they are and accept their decisions as long as they are not illegal.