Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I'm so glad I will be out of town and not tempted in any way to watch the FRC or the J&M wedding. I'm sure J&V have their airline tickets booked to NZ already to attend the nuptials even though they have probably never even met J&M.

Bring on the Bachelorette and her 25 hot guys in pursuit! I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for that season to start.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3838914;
    Well said Terabithia, I've been thinking the same thing. Why I didn't post that, I don't know! , but I'm glad you did. If there's so much scripting during the filming of the show there's no doubt scripting for the interviews during the airing of the season and I'm sure Vienna was in on it too. Not that she was happy with what they were doing but she signed away her rights in the contract.
    I agree, I tried saying something similar but I think Terabithia said is clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3838514;
    At least she's known Jake long enough that she's not rushing into a hasty engagement like she did last time.

I wish them luck.
    This one was 7-8 dates? Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3838946;
    This one was 7-8 dates? Too funny.
    And her boyfriend dating multiple girls at the same time. Jake did say that he had to be 100% sure before he proposed to a girl. I guess he was.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

I've been thinking a lot about all this talk about Jake seeming so sad in interviews. If he really loves Vienna, it makes perfect sense to me that he would be sad. She has been bashed in the media. I know I hurt badly when those I love are hurt and they have never been bashed so royally or so publicly. If he loves her, of course he's upset.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy;3838968;
    I've been thinking a lot about all this talk about Jake seeming so sad in interviews. If he really loves Vienna, it makes perfect sense to me that he would be sad. She has been bashed in the media. I know I hurt badly when those I love are hurt and they have never been bashed so royally or so publicly. If he loves her, of course he's upset.
    I completely agree with this.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Exactly! Thanks Scruffy!

Plus, add to that he's probably exausted, and thus looks like hell

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3838973;
    Plus, add to that he's probably exausted, and thus looks like hell
    And add to that, the fact that he can't say anything until the finale airs. It's got to be killing him that he can't stand up tell everyone to just shut up and leave her alone.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3838851;
    I love your posts, and see you as one of our most astute posters, but I thought I would maybe point out my perspective on a couple of things to go along with yours. What is "huge" in terms of news? Did we think that Jake was going to be engaged to Vienna at the ATFR?

Here is our FORT poll:

View Poll Results: What Do You Think Happened?
    Proposal, currently engaged 57 11.66%
    Proposal, engagement ended 106 21.68%
    Proposal, never engaged, not dating 47 9.61%
    Proposal, never engaged, currently dating 11 2.25%
    No proposal, currently dating 32 6.54%
    No proposal, dated but no longer together 143 29.24%
    No proposal, never dated 93 19.02%

Obviously, with only rounded 12% of thinking they are currently engaged, it is a very large surprise!

Somebody up above mentioned that if Jake's FRIENDS are calling Vienna "swamp girl", and they won't accept her, then he needs to re-consider his friends. I think I have to agree with this. I have had friends that I wondered about their choice of mate, but I learned to accept their choice rather than to lose their friendship.

If he loves this girl, then those friends - like his family - will truly try to accept her into their midst because that is what friends and family do when they care.
    Thanks for that, Bloomers. I respect your opinion.

When I said the news wasn't 'huge' I really meant I didn't think it would be huge to In Touch magazine. I don't see why they would pay for that information, with the spoilers already out there that Vienna was Jake's F1. I guess I thought tabloid mags would want to publish something more scandalous.

I was one of the ones that thought there would be an engagement, but they wouldn't last. I still think they won't last past the post-season media rounds or possibly into the premiere of the next season. But, no skin off my nose if they do -- good for them! And, I hope they do have a strong support system if they do decide to stick together. They will need it.