Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3838820;
    she dodged a huge bullet by him not picking her.
    Yes she did anders.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3838818;
    LOL...neither one of these magazines are to be heralded as bastions for the truth..
    No kidding. The writers of those stories probably couldn't pick out either Jake or Ali from a line up.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3838823;
    They are probably the ones that had a secret meeting at the Orchids Hotel.
    Thats possible

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3838650;
    Jake and Vienna are going to have a tough time integrating into their very different worlds, particularly his. We've already had comments from some of Jake's friends that they will not be accepting of "that swamp girl" into their circle. I think Vienna's biggest challenge will be getting along with the other females in Jake's family. There are two SILs and of course Jake's mom. The first time Vienna feels threatened regarding her position with Jake, are they all just going to be jealous of her? Will she put Jake in a position of having to take sides with either her or them? I hope Jake has really thought all this out. Spring break doesn't last forever.

RS needs to get a dictionary and look up the meaning of "huge". Last night's disclosure was not even big, much less huge. Ah well, men never are the best judges of the size of anything.

AWESOME post Alexxxx..Especially the last part....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GoFredGo;3838723;
    Sorry if this has already been posted and discussed, I haven't been able to read through all of the pages to catch up...

I checked out InTouch magazine online and I don't see ANYTHING about Jake, Vienna, ATFR, etc. in their latest issue today. Am I missing something? Weren't they going to cover this big exclusive news they bought from RS?

?!?!?!?!?!?
    Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3838774;
    Mike Fliess already said he has a $25.00 reward out for information on leak to RS...he also said he has the Israeli police out looking for information too... that tongue in check response makes me think MFliess doesn't give a rats booty about RS and his spoilers.

Hilarious..Well he needs to look no further than his own peeps, if he wants that $25.oo. Which Im sure is petty cash to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3838777;
    Don't know how Reality Steve missed this one. Breaking news: Ok magazine OK! Jake And Aliís Secret Reunion ę coverawards.com
    that just making me LMAO!!!!!!! Magazines sale.... FO SHO!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3838712;
    As a Christian, I was taught to love and be accepting of others, faults and all.
    I agree, and I think Jake is showing an example of this. He loves Vienna, faults and all. Everyone's past makes them who they are today. You live and you learn, and I don't think anyone should be looked down upon or labeled a certain way for mistakes they've made in the past. If Jake and Vienna make each other a better person, then great! Everyone's been asking for a happy ending (regardless of whether you like the person/s or not, an engagement and being happily in love is a happy ending) and people are upset that there is a happy ending. Go figure!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3838650;
    Jake and Vienna are going to have a tough time integrating into their very different worlds, particularly his. We've already had comments from some of Jake's friends that they will not be accepting of "that swamp girl" into their circle. I think Vienna's biggest challenge will be getting along with the other females in Jake's family. There are two SILs and of course Jake's mom. The first time Vienna feels threatened regarding her position with Jake, are they all just going to be jealous of her? Will she put Jake in a position of having to take sides with either her or them? I hope Jake has really thought all this out. Spring break doesn't last forever.

RS needs to get a dictionary and look up the meaning of "huge". Last night's disclosure was not even big, much less huge. Ah well, men never are the best judges of the size of anything.
    I love your posts, and see you as one of our most astute posters, but I thought I would maybe point out my perspective on a couple of things to go along with yours. What is "huge" in terms of news? Did we think that Jake was going to be engaged to Vienna at the ATFR?

Here is our FORT poll:

View Poll Results: What Do You Think Happened?
    Proposal, currently engaged 57 11.66%
    Proposal, engagement ended 106 21.68%
    Proposal, never engaged, not dating 47 9.61%
    Proposal, never engaged, currently dating 11 2.25%
    No proposal, currently dating 32 6.54%
    No proposal, dated but no longer together 143 29.24%
    No proposal, never dated 93 19.02%

Obviously, with only rounded 12% of thinking they are currently engaged, it is a very large surprise!

Somebody up above mentioned that if Jake's FRIENDS are calling Vienna "swamp girl", and they won't accept her, then he needs to re-consider his friends. I think I have to agree with this. I have had friends that I wondered about their choice of mate, but I learned to accept their choice rather than to lose their friendship.

If he loves this girl, then those friends - like his family - will truly try to accept her into their midst because that is what friends and family do when they care.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3838848;
    I agree, and I think Jake is showing an example of this. He loves Vienna, faults and all. Everyone's past makes them who they are today. You live and you learn, and I don't think anyone should be looked down upon or labeled a certain way for mistakes they've made in the past. If Jake and Vienna make each other a better person, then great! Everyone's been asking for a happy ending (regardless of whether you like the person/s or not, an engagement and being happily in love is a happy ending) and people are upset that there is a happy ending. Go figure!
    I certainly don't think people should judge but I DO HOPE that Vienna has learned from her past. Her actions on the show although manipulated show that she is still very immature.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.