Page 18 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Well, my hopefully last hypothesis after running the full gamut....

What would shock Reality Steve, a guy, regarding this show? What is the opposite of Brad's non-choice FRC? What could be more shocking, never done on this show, and has a back door story to it that Reality Steve will clue us in on?

Well, all I can come up with, and that has been mentioned by more than one person on here, is that Melissa and Jason get married at the FRC ~ thus no longer engaged. Ty is in a tux, Jason's family is there and more than likely Melissa's too. This would explain the 2-hour episodes.

The screencap we are analyzing incorrectly? It is a wedding ring, not an engagement ring.

The back story? That Melissa and Jason knew eachother ahead of time, perhaps planned from the beginning. No wonder Melissa gets SO emotional when Jason is with the other women. Her intended is a kissing bandit with other women left and right. :nono

Shoot me now.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3298243;
    Well, my hopefully last hypothesis after running the full gamut....

What would shock Reality Steve, a guy, regarding this show? What is the opposite of Brad's non-choice FRC? What could be more shocking, never done on this show, and has a back door story to it that Reality Steve will clue us in on?

Well, all I can come up with, and that has been mentioned by more than one person on here, is that Melissa and Jason get married at the FRC ~ thus no longer engaged. Ty is in a tux, Jason's family is there and more than likely Melissa's too. This would explain the 2-hour episodes.

The screencap we are analyzing incorrectly? It is a wedding ring, not an engagement ring.

The back story? That Melissa and Jason knew eachother ahead of time, perhaps planned from the beginning. No wonder Melissa gets SO emotional when Jason is with the other women. Her intended is a kissing bandit with other women left and right. :nono

Shoot me now.
    I say "no" to pretty much everything LOL Jason is a dad that wouldn't rush into a marriage so soon and him knowing her to that extent before would be soooo unfair to the other girls that they'd all hunt him down and hurt him .... bad
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298248;
    I say "no" to pretty much everything LOL Jason is a dad that wouldn't rush into a marriage so soon and him knowing her to that extent before would be soooo unfair to the other girls that they'd all hunt him down and hurt him .... bad
    And may I just say, let us hope against hope that the next Bach/Bachelorette has been raised in isolation on a mountain somewhere in Nepal and has never been seen nor heard of by anyone remotely connected with this show, particularly any former contestant who has pseudo-friends who like to yammer on about non-existent inside info. . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298248;
    Exactly! Some will be mad at Jason for leading so many women on, especially in regards to Molly (perhaps why he was bawling for having lead her on), but others will be celebrating the nuptials.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

It might be unfair to the other girls, but life is nothing if unfair!
    I do believe Jason and Melissa were more than just strangers at the M and G. To what extent--that is debatable and depends on semantics. That's the way of this show and of reality tv. It is a community within itself. This one knows that one that might be great for this one and what about that one's younger sister who knows this one from last season and dated that one from 2 seasons prior?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Perhaps the big shocker is that they actually did know each other prior to the show.

I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere amongst the millions of forums, lol but I need some feedback for my own sanity!! Am I the only one who think's that it's a real probability that Jason realizes he still loves Deanna only after seeing her again? What about the scene from the previews that show Jason running out on the balcony sobbing? Maybe after he realizes he has to hurt the remaining women? When all is said and done, with all of the "Spoilers" that have been mentioned, Does anyone besides me think this is possible? I'd love some feedback because it's driving me crazy! You all make this site SO much fun to read with all of the many predictions and speculation.

Am I the only one out there who thinks the sc of Jason hanging over that balcony is not of him sobbing but actually gagging and ready to lose his lunch? Remember most people's eyes start to tear up a bit before the first hurl.
    Just an alternative thought process. RS told us to think outside the box.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by realitymaster28;3298280;
    I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere amongst the millions of forums, lol but I need some feedback for my own sanity!! Am I the only one who think's that it's a real probability that Jason realizes he still loves Deanna only after seeing her again? What about the scene from the previews that show Jason running out on the balcony sobbing? Maybe after he realizes he has to hurt the remaining women? When all is said and done, with all of the "Spoilers" that have been mentioned, Does anyone besides me think this is possible? I'd love some feedback because it's driving me crazy! You all make this site SO much fun to read with all of the many predictions and speculation.
    Suppppposedly, someone who "talks" to Steve (whether via two tin cans connected by a string is unknown) says it is NOT Deanna and that it is Not "someone returning who has left."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3298287;
    Am I the only one out there who thinks the sc of Jason hanging over that balcony is not of him sobbing but actually gagging and ready to lose his lunch? Remember most people's eyes start to tear up a bit before the first hurl.
    Just an alternative thought process. RS told us to think outside the box.
    I agree with you, but what about the Bachelor's policy of "No hurling on camera, only behind bathroom doors"? Oh, wait, maybe that only applies to the girls--remember Jesse losing his lunch on the way to "buy" Deanna's ring?