Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3838030;
    Well if Jake doesn't quit talking about Ali, Vienna is liable to put a Jerry Springer style whoopin on him!
    He's way more into Ali than he is Vienna. Someone should point out to him how that looks to Vienna. I may even put a Jerry style whoopin on him....he shouldn't be acting like this if he's in a relationship with anyone other than Ali.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3838024;
    So shouldn't we designate someone to post the big news or we just gonna bombard the thread when the news comes out? How much time we got left about an hour?
    I think that is a very good idea otherwise everyone gets locked out...but that is just me.

So shouldn't we designate someone to post the big news or we just gonna bombard the thread when the news comes out? How much time we got left about an hour?
    I was thinking of just waiting on the board here myself until someone posts the info for the same reason. I don't want to crash the server. But I'll bet it crashes. FORT is just one site that loves spoilers. And there's all the Twitter and Facebook people too.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3838033;
    He's way more into Ali than he is Vienna. Someone should point out to him how that looks to Vienna. I may even put a Jerry style whoopin on him....he shouldn't be acting like this if he's in a relationship with anyone other than Ali.
    Oh I completely agree with you. It's just odd that he keeps doing it! I don't think he has a clue!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3838030;
    Well if Jake doesn't quit talking about Ali, Vienna is liable to put a Jerry Springer style whoopin on him!
    Or Lorena Bobbitt.

Good idea... I vote for amy4bama... all in favour raise your hand
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3838025;
    52 minutes not that I am counting
    What if he decides to wait until tomorrow to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3836713;
    Did I dream it or did anyone else read, Gia got upset after the Women Tell All because Ali didn't show up to the after party and the girls were saying she went to be with Jake.
    REF: Media **Spoilers** thread, Post 3673. VAgirl79 posted a summary of a Star Magazine article which said the following:

Someone at the WTA taping is saying Jake "only had eyes for" Ali at said taping. Staring at her all the time, talking whenever he could during breaks; she supposedly flirted back with him.

The person at this taping said Gia noticed how they were acting and was "disgusted" by it.

Most of the girls at the taping partied that night at a bar. Ali didn't show up, and the girls started speculating she and Jake were "spending the night together."

The post says Jake did choose V in the finale, really did fall for her too, not a default F1. There is more about their relationship, how he started regretting picking her and how he just wanted to move on. There is more and you can go back and read the referenced post above.

FORT Fogey

second . . . amy4bama

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3838038;
    I was thinking of just waiting on the board here myself until someone posts the info for the same reason. I don't want to crash the server. But I'll bet it crashes. FORT is just one site that loves spoilers. And there's all the Twitter and Facebook people too.
    I was going to do the same. Hopefully since its later it won't crash right away.