Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Did anyone watch Joy Behar's show with CH? He was only on a few minutes, but one of her main questions was about Reality Steve. He got a name mention on HLN, I'm sure he'll be pleased. Or, at least thoroughly amused...

Joy asked him something like "What about this Reality Steve guy?" CH mumbled a bit (which I'll get to in a second) before saying "Oh, you mean about things being spoiled. We're sorry if it's ruined for anyone, but it doesn't hurt our ratings so we don't worry really blah blah blah."

But the worst part was the mumbling when he went on and on about how weird he thought it was that the main people hunting for info on the show are men. And unless I interpreted it really incorrectly, he insinuated that RS is gay and has a crush on him (CH)!

I so hope Steve saw this live or someone clipped it so he can see it. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen yet in terms of this show! Yeah, RS, I don't think you'll be getting an interview with CH any time this century.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3837984;
    Well, can't wait to read what the Big Spill is tomorrow. Kudos to all of you who are staying up but sleep trumps the 'huge' Bachelor reveal for me. I look forward to reading all of your comments when I wake up!
    every party has a pooper ... and that's why we invited you good night, and I hope you don't have too much reading to catch up with in the morning.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3836795;

Missing Screencaps

No SCs of T and V being taken by CH down the path and approaching Jake
    No SCs of either of them greeting him when they get there
    No SC that points to a proposal (no bended knee) – which we’ve gotten in several seasons
    No happy face SCs at the site of the FRC
    No SC of the ring box – we have an SC of two ring boxes but that only shows that he does consider a proposal.
    In the SC Only thread, there are photos from medianet of CH helping the girls out of the helicopters and them walking down the path. Also of Jake with the ring guy and photos of the rings (1 round and 1 square).

According to the numbers on the photos, Tenley arrives first as we already knew.

Whether this is relevant here I don't know, but i have gotten a security alert on 2 different computers whenever I log into RS site, Not really computer savvy, so I'm just saying, but maybe for you braver computer people, you can clue us in?
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3838000;
    every party has a pooper ... and that's why we invited you good night, and I hope you don't have too much reading to catch up with in the morning.
    So funny. I love you guys. I could stay up but then I would be all excited or mad and wanting to read and post all night. So I am going to delay the scoop. Have fun.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3837914;
    sorry, haven't had the chance to read through this entire thread so don't know if my theory is a repeat or not, but remember last season there was word that the show had tried to get some of Ed's gals at the ATFR? They didn't go, and who knows how they would have formatted that, but that was out there. So what if the show has succeeded in getting Vienna's ex at the ATFR to "warn" Jake, confront Vienna, etc? Full out Jerry Springer.
    Going into soap opera/movie mode, what if Vienna threw a tantrum at ATFR when Jake told her he wanted the ring back and all bets/proposal was off. Not as extreme as Jerry Springer but quite possible based on the edit a bit.

So shouldn't we designate someone to post the big news or we just gonna bombard the thread when the news comes out? How much time we got left about an hour?
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3838024;
    So shouldn't we designate someone to post the big news or we just gonna bombard the thread when the news comes out? How much time we got left about an hour?
    52 minutes not that I am counting

I need a snack! If I have to wait, I have to eat.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3838014;
    Going into soap opera/movie mode, what if Vienna threw a tantrum at ATFR when Jake told her he wanted the ring back and all bets/proposal was off. Not as extreme as Jerry Springer but quite possible based on the edit a bit.
    Well if Jake doesn't quit talking about Ali, Vienna is liable to put a Jerry Springer style whoopin on him!