Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3818258;
    I don't think he believes there is a re-shoot.
    It is obvious that we now have definite camps - those that do and those that don't; therefore, investigation needs to be done. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do it, but RS probably does. He most likely could find out and let us know one way or the other.
    If there is a re-shoot being done, we need to know it now. If there isn't, it would be nice to know that as well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818266;
    It is obvious that we now have definite camps - those that do and those that don't; therefore, investigation needs to be done. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do it, but RS probably does. He most likely could find out and let us know one way or the other.
    If there is a re-shoot being done, we need to know it now. If there isn't, it would be nice to know that as well.
    Yeah, but I take it this way. If he knew, he would tell us. He has no reason he wouldn't.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3818268;
    Yeah, but I take it this way. If he knew, he would tell us. He has no reason he wouldn't.
    The feeling I got was that he didn't believe it so he wasn't interested in checking it out? Of course, RS is not a sleuther like we are - I do understand that.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818266;
    What indications are there that a re-shoot is a possibility?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3818310;
    What indications are there that a re-shoot is a possibility?
    I don't even remember which thread it was, but sdl mentioned that he and RS had received several emails concerning a reshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818325;
    I don't even remember which thread it was, but sdl mentioned that he and RS had received several emails concerning a reshoot.
    It all starts in Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Sleuthing** SPOILERS** at post #10321 then goes on from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817991;
    Curious as to why he wanted the bachelor so bad in the first place. He obviously had women to choose from back home. Did he honestly think finding a wife in 6 weeks would be better than proposing to the one he chose to live with for 3 years?
    For the excitement and to parley his"fame" into what? Media events?

So RS says that there is a FRC and he does "choose" Vienna. My guess is that he chooses her and they 'see where it goes.' Then he gives her the final rose. The end. lol Well can it be that simple? To us, yes. However the viewers will probably be shocked?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3818177;
    Hard to say which of those two has the bigger ego!
    The one with all the money!$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3818240;
    new column is up.

says that jake DID NOT pull a brad - he did choose vienna, but RS does not know what type of proposal was made (marriage or dating)

confirms that ali DID leave for work related reasons

says he does not know if jake and vienna are still together

and of course he talks some about the articles in UsWeekly
    You know it sure seems like he is dribbling out info. "Stay tuned folks..... For more news from Steve". I do not blame him as I think his mission is to get people to his site. Everything is driven by money. At this point in time the show and Steve seem to have a symbiotic relationship. I think someone from the show has an ok to leak- but that is just me. Leaking saves Mike from having to pay big bucks to the isaralies. So much easier to have someone tell Steve. All this cloak and eager stuff seems so silly.