Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818172;
    Bloomers - I agree, but I don't know how many times I've seen people post about how MF must be ticked off because RS is revealing his secrets and would even go so far as to reshoot an FRC just to stick it to RS.

And on top of that, posters believe that MF must be ticked because the FORTers have figured out the ending, when he's the one who releases the SCs to begin with......know what I mean
    It is clearly evident from the article that Fleiss is delighted with the way things have turned out for the show; however, we do for the sake of honest sleuthing have to remember that Fleiss threw a very effective lid over us last season, and we did NOT find out any inside info on the F1 until the leak came from folks who attended the ATFR filming. He did shut us down last season!

My personal opinion is that he came to see that the leaks not only didn't hurt the ratings but actually helped because then people tuned in to satisfy that curiosity; therefore, while he may not embrace the leaks, he isn't putting his whole heart, soul, and life's earnings ($25 ) into stopping them.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3818164;
    This part of the article is interesting ~ "to shake down people." What exactly does that entail?
    I told you Harrison's been wearing gangsta shirts on the show recently. Oh, and that $25 reward? I'm pretty sure it's in "Bachelor Bucks": you can redeem them for valuable show stuff like leftover roses, half-burned votive candles, and partially drunk bottles of wine...

And no way do I believe the info that's fallen to RS this season isn't somehow sanctioned by Fleiss and his minions. It's about the only way they could have "ginned up" the ratings for the miniature pilot.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

new column is up.

says that jake DID NOT pull a brad - he did choose vienna, but RS does not know what type of proposal was made (marriage or dating)

confirms that ali DID leave for work related reasons

says he does not know if jake and vienna are still together

and of course he talks some about the articles in UsWeekly
    _(Moo!)

LOL - he gives a shout out to sdl - says he knows there's nude pics of Vienna but hasn't seen them, but knows someone who has......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3818240;
    new column is up.

says that jake DID NOT pull a brad - he did choose vienna, but RS does not know what type of proposal was made (marriage or dating)

confirms that ali DID leave for work related reasons

says he does not know if jake and vienna are still together

and of course he talks some about the articles in UsWeekly

Does he address the idea of a reshoot?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

nope, not at all. Says he does choose Vienna, but doesn't know how i.e. proposal or dating.

Although he does say - he did choose Viennna back in Nov when filming ended - so in a backdoor way he's covering his behind if there is/was a reshoot.
    Last edited by anders332; 02-04-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3818164;
    This part of the article is interesting ~ "to shake down people." What exactly does that entail?
    Blondie, sweetie!!!! Where have you been??

Bloomers, I had to hack my way through lots of self back-patting & statements of "I told you so", but no..he didn't not peep about a possible reshoot. Only for you, Bloomers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3818255;
    Blondie, sweetie!!!! Where have you been??

Bloomers, I had to hack my way through lots of self back-patting & statements of "I told you so", but no..he didn't not peep about a possible reshoot. Only for you, Bloomers.
    Quick!!! Grab Blondie and don't let go! She's an oldtimer with some valuable insight...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818246;
    Does he address the idea of a reshoot?
    I don't think he believes there is a re-shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3818192;
    ...Oh, and that $25 reward? I'm pretty sure it's in "Bachelor Bucks": you can redeem them for valuable show stuff like...partially drunk bottles of wine...
    Do you really think that there are any partially drunk bottles of wine to be had? I wouldn't have thought so, but anything's possible I suppose.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.