Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Rs has been right about everything so far. Not surprised his "source" must be very in with the comings and goings. It is almost scary.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3817163;
    Marry someone who's had lots of work done and your kid's appearance will be a surprise.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just fell out of my chair.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3816788;
    That's the thing...the girls are in separate accomodation at this point in the show so it isnt like she'll be staying in the same suite with Vienna and have to "put up" with her. Plus it has been said that the F4 get money and as they move up F4 ladder they get more money..so if she really liked him it would be a huge bonus to a young recent grad to go for the bank of F1.

Now that I know she has tried out for other reality shows I will take what is said with a microscopic grain of salt. All that talking in the PI's is fluff. I now believe this show was a stepping stone for her in hopes of getting something bigger..like all the rest before her.

Truthfully, I don't think she cares that much for Jake. I think she likes him, as in he's a nice guy, lets have a beer, but not "interested in him romantically". I hope she spills at the WTA but I know she won't...they never do.
    What if Ali failed to disclose this fact in her application and then the producers find out so she gets kicked off the show?

If the Vienna venom was insincere, she's a damn fine actress... Give that girl a job on a daytime soap!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3817424;
    What if Ali failed to disclose this fact in her application and then the producers find out so she gets kicked off the show?

If the Vienna venom was insincere, she's a damn fine actress... Give that girl a job on a daytime soap!
    Kick her off for applying to be cast on other reality shows? why would they do that? I would think that is probably how the cast her..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3817431;
    Kick her off for applying to be cast on other reality shows? why would they do that? I would think that is probably how the cast her..
    Yeah, it has been implied that she was recruited, it was probably through seeing her go through the process for whatever other reality show she was applying for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3817431;
    Right. We have heard from past contestants of reality shows that they apply for one, don't get cast, but get a call from another reality show. I think it happens fairly often.

Marry someone who's had lots of work done and your kid's appearance will be a surprise.
    You get the prize for funniest comment ever!!!

FORT Regular

ROFL!!! Funniest comment indeed.

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3817444;
    Yeah, it has been implied that she was recruited, it was probably through seeing her go through the process for whatever other reality show she was applying for.
    Im really starting to think that this exit was planned all along.

Picture this... TPTB recruit Ali to be on the show... she has spunk and personality, and is obviously attractive. They thought WOW here is a girl that WANTS to be in front of the camera, but appears like a great sincere woman. PERFECT for the Bachelorette. But TPTB needed to make sure she would be received well by the public, so they approached her with a "market test" if you will... to be on the Bachelor this season. She was told, hey... be one of our 25 girls, who knows you may even fall in love (YEAH RIGHT!), and if you arent into him, no problem... you can walk off at F4, the public will have already fallen in love with you...and we will write you out of the story line with a romantic and wonderful edit, setting you up for everyone to be excited when you come back in 6 months as the Bachelorette.

She didnt know it was Jake when she signed up, she is getting an "interesting edit", and she in a way is leaving for "work" as RS first was told... just not the work at Facebook... instead, she is leaving for her new role as the Bachelorette. It could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3817611;
    Im really starting to think that this exit was planned all along.

Picture this... TPTB recruit Ali to be on the show... she has spunk and personality, and is obviously attractive. They thought WOW here is a girl that WANTS to be in front of the camera, but appears like a great sincere woman. PERFECT for the Bachelorette. But TPTB needed to make sure she would be received well by the public, so they approached her with a "market test" if you will... to be on the Bachelor this season. She was told, hey... be one of our 25 girls, who knows you may even fall in love (YEAH RIGHT!), and if you arent into him, no problem... you can walk off at F4, the public will have already fallen in love with you...and we will write you out of the story line with a romantic and wonderful edit, setting you up for everyone to be excited when you come back in 6 months as the Bachelorette.

She didnt know it was Jake when she signed up, she is getting an "interesting edit", and she in a way is leaving for "work" as RS first was told... just not the work at Facebook... instead, she is leaving for her new role as the Bachelorette. It could happen!
    Excellent train of thought! I think, minus the Ali/Vienna cat fighting, Ali has been given the "America's Sweetheart" edit. The only thing I have to wonder about is... if she is so afraid of flying, where in the world would all of her exoctic dates be on The Bachelorette?