Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3816665;
    Everyone keeps saying that the bombshell occurs before the non-RC. Is there another episode description other than this?

As Jake returns to Los Angeles for the rose ceremony, he’s certain of his next decision. But nothing has prepared him for what happens next. One bachelorette makes a surprise visit to his room, disclosing a totally unexpected shocking revelation, which leaves Jake reeling. In a season filled with surprises, there is another huge one: for the first time in “Bachelor” history, there will be no rose ceremony.

Read in order, it looks like the bombshell does occur before the non-RC. However, it doesn’t specifically state that it does.

Yesterday I was wondering about the expression on Jake’s face when CH was telling the girls there wouldn’t be a RC. He looks rather tickled. I would think if the reason for there not being a RC is because one of his favorites was voluntarily leaving, he wouldn’t have that expression, even for a second. I agree with RS. I think CH is going to announce that all 4 get to go to St. Lucia. And I agree with the poster who thought maybe that decision was made after the RC was set up. Otherwise they could have made the announcement during the cocktail hour(s).

Could Ali’s reason for not going to St. Lucia be due to her fear of flying? Remember on the first episode she said she never went on vacations with others because of that fear. I think that’s a flimsy excuse though.
    This is all strange (not what you are saying, but what is going on in the show)..why would Ali stay for the RC if she had just told him that she was leaving...also, I don't think he would be smiling if he thought she was going to leave in a few minutes. I hope someone can get this figured out before Monday.
    Last edited by joliepaige; 02-03-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: clarification

Fan of the Love Story

Did anyone watch the Gia/Maxim clip on RS's latest blog? Lord have mercy, aside from the very obvious "goes against everything Jake professes to believe in/much worse than Vienna's scarf photo," how obvious is it that Gia's had a nose job??
    "Don't make me come down there." ~God :nono

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3816925;
    Did anyone watch the Gia/Maxim clip on RS's latest blog? Lord have mercy, aside from the very obvious "goes against everything Jake professes to believe in/much worse than Vienna's scarf photo," how obvious is it that Gia's had a nose job??
    It's obvious just looking at her face that she's had plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3816925;
    If I recall correctly - way back when somewhere - she at one time had broken her nose - and had it corrected
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3816933;
    If I recall correctly - way back when somewhere - she at one time had broken her nose - and had it corrected
    Well, yeah. That's why everyone has a nose job.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3816940;
    Well, yeah. That's why everyone has a nose job.
    Isn't that one of the first steps in a rhinoplasty?

ETA: I thought she was quite pretty with her before nose.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3816928;
    It's obvious just looking at her face that she's had plastic surgery.
    Gia is not confident in her own skin, as beautiful as she is...

My guess is that she's had some work done, but still feels like the girl before the nose job/lip injections/boob job/ on the inside...

Marry someone who's had lots of work done and your kid's appearance will be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3817163;
    Marry someone who's had lots of work done and your kid's appearance will be a surprise.
    Ok that's funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3817043;
    Gia is not confident in her own skin, as beautiful as she is...

My guess is that she's had some work done, but still feels like the girl before the nose job/lip injections/boob job/ on the inside...

Sad but true. . . a 20 something getting plastic surgery....it just ain't right! I tell ya!!!:nono
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3