Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3816801;
    The notion of a woman going on a trip with a man who thinks there is mutual interest when her intent is just to visit an exotic location? That's pretty offensive, really.
    yes, if this were a real life scenario I would agree that it is very offensive. BUT this isn't real life...so why not? She's not going to be alone with him the entire time she is there and she's not going to be with Vienna and she'll make more money as F1 -- so I say: go and enjoy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3816796;
    Regarding the bolded, has RS actually said this? In my mind that says that they certainly are not together now.
    I went back and tried to wade through some of that. I couldn't find that exact quote - please forgive me - but good grief! that was a bunch of words! However, I remember he said it.
    I think the rules say that I am not supposed to bring over stuff from another site and quote it, so I am going to have to paraphrase it as closely as I can. I am going to use synoyms, etc., to try to get the exact meaning. (I wish I could just quote it though).

Here is what Reality Steve says in all of that mass of stuff:

[RS]When Jake completed the filming, Vienna had been chosen by him. (EXACT THOUGHT) RS says that if Jake is currently not with Vienna, but (which he very skeptically thinks) is somehow with Ali, that would have occurred post show taping in November ( as opposed to during the FRC).

[Bloomers]I know that sounded awkward, but it has been intentionally reworded very carefully to exactly restate a quote.

[RS]I was told 3 weeks he chose Vienna and Tenley, and he chose Vienna. (EXACT THOUGHT)
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3816767;
    She is no longer that afraid of flying. It is not that that keeps her from staying.

I assume she flew from LA to Ma for her HTD and back to LA - therefore either the fear is lessened or she is a bad flyer.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816833;
    I went back and tried to wade through some of that. I couldn't find that exact quote - please forgive me - but good grief! that was a bunch of words! However, I remember he said it.
    I think the rules say that I am not supposed to bring over stuff from another site and quote it, so I am going to have to paraphrase it as closely as I can. I am going to use synoyms, etc., to try to get the exact meaning. (I wish I could just quote it though).

[RS]When Jake completed the filming, Vienna had been chosen by him. (EXACT THOUGHT) RS says that if Jake is currently not with Vienna, but (which he very skeptically thinks) is somehow with Ali, that would have occurred post show taping in November ( as opposed to during the FRC).

[Bloomers]I know that sounded awkward, but it has been intentionally reworded very carefully to exactly restate a quote.

[RS]I was told 3 weeks he chose Vienna and Tenley, and he chose Vienna. (EXACT THOUGHT)
    Much of what RS is now posting doesnt' have alot of strong conviction behind it - thanx BLOOMERS for the above - which points that out pretty well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3816840;
    I assume she flew from LA to Ma for her HTD and back to LA - therefore either the fear is lessened or she is a bad flyer.
    I think that fear of flying thing may have been a bit exaggerated. I understood that she was scared of flying on commercial flights, which would make sense given that she was pretty young at the time of 911. I've had friends who refused to get on flights after that for a bit. So her fear of flying could have very little to do with actually flying and more to do with terrorism. She was afraid of a small plane, and well the smaller they are the more scary. I'm not afraid of flying or planes, but the little one I took between two islands in the Caribbean had me white knuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3816842;
    Much of what RS is now posting doesnt' have alot of strong conviction behind it - thanx BLOOMERS for the above - which points that out pretty well
    and I'm glad he's making that distinction - when he's speculating, he's saying so, when he knows certain things (F4 and Ali leaving) he's stating them as fact. Now we have the latest, which he stated as speculation and now this board is frantic with the information as if it's fact.

Insider: Hey RS, things have settled since the Roz scandal and Fleiss decided to come right out and say there won't be an RC next week, how's 'bout we stir things up a little bit....
    RS: Sure, whatcha got?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816833;

Thanks Bloomers for this explanation. It saves me from having to read through all of those words!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3816818;
    yes, if this were a real life scenario I would agree that it is very offensive. BUT this isn't real life...so why not? She's not going to be alone with him the entire time she is there and she's not going to be with Vienna and she'll make more money as F1 -- so I say: go and enjoy.
    She'd be taking real gifts for feigning interest in a real man. I *totally* respect her withdrawing from this thing as soon as she lost interest....and it is painfully obvious from the "Let Go" clip that she has lost interest.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3816863;
    She'd be taking real gifts for feigning interest in a real man. I *totally* respect her withdrawing from this thing as soon as she lost interest....and it is painfully obvious from the "Let Go" clip that she has lost interest.
    Do you really believe that every person who accepts a rose from the lead is actually interested in marrying that person?? The whole thing is a show, made for tv, entertainment - if everyone dropped out as soon as they realized they didn't really wanna marry the lead, it would be over in less than 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3816864;
    Do you really believe that every person who accepts a rose from the lead is actually interested in marrying that person?? The whole thing is a show, made for tv, entertainment - if everyone dropped out as soon as they realized they didn't really wanna marry the lead, it would be over in less than 2 weeks.
    Marrying the lead? LOL....no. I don't even think our lead is particularly interested in marrying any of these women. But, I don't think he's lost interest altogether. Ali has.

THey are obviously all under a lot of pressure to allow the show to play out, and I'll be interested to see how she gets out of going to St. Lucia...or if it's even necessary for her to get out of it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.