Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Perhaps it's a question of him not having her back? There is a reason she's saying and feeling what she is about Vienna, and he doesn't trust her judgment. He keeps saying I don't see it, she's always making gooey eyes at me! She's been saying that she's very different around you than she is around anyone else, which is means that yes, she's going to be very different around you! If my guy thought that I was just making up crap about a chick to create drama, while he defended her wholeheartedly (and I knew he was making out with her as well), I'd pull back as well, and St. Lucia wouldn't be enough of a lure to make me put up with all that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816786;
    He has addressed it again since then, but it is not clear to me. He states that Ali does NOT come back. He chooses Vienna, but he knows for a fact they don't last. What????
    This isn't very clear to me.

He chooses Vienna meaning she is the last one to the FRC? He chooses Vienna meaning she is offered the rose?/

He knows for a fact they don't last? Were they ever together after the FRC and have broken apart since then?

Were they together, but you know there is no way in the world this one makes it?

I just need a little clarity on what he is saying!!
    Regarding the bolded, has RS actually said this? In my mind that says that they certainly are not together now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816791;
    Well, now, she was straddling him. Personally, I am thinking there is a good possibility that perhaps the Ali that has applied to be on other reality shows is scheduled to leave at the end of the hometown dates as per the storyline, and all of that stuff might be inconsequential to what is in her contract.
    Aww, Bloomers, I love your logic. Always the calm voice of reason. I am upset with myself that I got caught up in the editing and TOTALLY lost hold of the fact that this is a REALITY TV show and not reality .

Thank you for bringing me back down to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3816768;
    I know..I'm just throwing out some reasons as to why she wouldn't want to go to St. Lucia? A free trip to paradise and she says no thank you? I don't get it.
    The notion of a woman going on a trip with a man who thinks there is mutual interest when her intent is just to visit an exotic location? That's pretty offensive, really.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3816796;
    Regarding the bolded, has RS actually said this? In my mind that says that they certainly are not together now.
    I haven't read his latest blog post....it is just way too long!!!! So this is the first i've heard of RS saying that he knows that they don't last. Those were my thoughts anyway, so nothing too surprising.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

As cute as Ali is, does anybody really think she's looking for a husband? They'd make a cute couple....for the short term. But, they are operating in totally different spheres.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3816802;
    I haven't read his latest blog post....it is just way too long!!!! So this is the first i've heard of RS saying that he knows that they don't last. Those were my thoughts anyway, so nothing too surprising.
    This is the first I am hearing about it too.I haven't read his latest blog yet either.I am definitely not surprised that Vienna and Jake don't last.I have felt that way since we found out Vienna was final 1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3816804;
    As cute as Ali is, does anybody really think she's looking for a husband? They'd make a cute couple....for the short term. But, they are operating in totally different spheres.
    Since RS has revealed that she has applied to other reality tv shows and others have indicate one is the Real World.. I without a doubt can say NO.

That's why I don't understand why she just wouldn't finish out the season with TB and enjoy a free trip to St. Lucia. She gets extra money for being f1 and after the alotted time she can break up with him.

FORT Newbie

In his January 11th blog he said:

"But what I do know is, Tenley and Vienna are the final two, and he doesn’t pick Tenley. So that leaves Vienna. I’m smart at math. Maybe he picked her, and in the month and a half since filming ended, they’ve broken up. Wouldn’t be the first couple to do that, and most certainly won’t be the last."

In his January 25th blog he said:

"What I know is what I told back three weeks ago. Vienna and Tenley are the final two, and he chooses Vienna."

I couldn't find anything else stating whether or not they were or were not still together.

FORT Fogey

Bloomers, can you direct us to where RS states that Jake chooses Vienna but he knows for a fact they do not last.

TIA