Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3816759;
    Re: giving up a trip to St. Lucia for fear of flying:
    My sister gave up an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii because of her fear of flying.
    The thing that is questionable about this theory is that Ali hopped into a plane on her 1:1 and appeared VERY unafraid...

Maybe she is afraid of flying over large bodies of water?

FORT Fanatic

This could be one71721.
    I love to fly and have alot but never over large bodies of water. I think I might be a little hesitant but I think
    it wouldn't stop me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3816762;
    The thing that is questionable about this theory is that Ali hopped into a plane on her 1:1 and appeared VERY unafraid...

Maybe she is afraid of flying over large bodies of water?
    She is no longer that afraid of flying. It is not that that keeps her from staying.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3816766;
    This could be one71721.
    I love to fly and have alot but never over large bodies of water. I think I might be a little hesitant but I think
    it wouldn't stop me.
    I know..I'm just throwing out some reasons as to why she wouldn't want to go to St. Lucia? A free trip to paradise and she says no thank you? I don't get it.

FORT Fan

Perhaps she's just disgusted with Jake's behavior, and she's done? A free trip to St. Lucia may not be worth it to her if she's got to share it with him and Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3816766;
    This could be one71721.
    it wouldn't stop me.
    I hope we find out why Ali did take herself out. I think she may have really fell for Jake and just couldn't stand the thought of him spending the night with V. If she didn't care for Jake then why not take a free trip to St. Lucia? In her PI's she does seem sincere when talking about how much she cares about Jake. I hope Ali is at the WTA.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3816772;
    Perhaps she's just disgusted with Jake's behavior, and she's done? A free trip to St. Lucia may not be worth it to her if she's got to share it with him and Vienna.
    that's what I'm thinking too... she's had enough of him. When they were kissing in SF, she didn't look that into it, to me anyway. I think that whole Vienna thing has turned her off - I know it would me. It's like finding out a guy has a some kind of fetish, or he's into something you find gross.... it's a total turn off. And I think Jake like Vienna is just that for Ali.... and I don't blame her one bit!!!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3816758;
    In his initial tell-all - RS did say that Tenley was F2 - and that left Vienna as the FINAL ONE - F! (not a quote) - but said he didn't know if they were engaged blah blah............ so basically saying he didn't know the final outcome
    He has addressed it again since then, but it is not clear to me. He states that Ali does NOT come back. He chooses Vienna, but he knows for a fact they don't last.
    What????
    This isn't very clear to me.

He chooses Vienna meaning she is the last one to the FRC? He chooses Vienna meaning she is offered the rose?/

He knows for a fact they don't last? Were they ever together after the FRC and have broken apart since then?

Were they together, but you know there is no way in the world this one makes it?

I just need a little clarity on what he is saying!!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3816773;
    I hope we find out why Ali did take herself out. I think she may have really fell for Jake and just couldn't stand the thought of him spending the night with V. If she didn't care for Jake then why not take a free trip to St. Lucia? In her PI's she does seem sincere when talking about how much she cares about Jake. I hope Ali is at the WTA.
    That's the thing...the girls are in separate accomodation at this point in the show so it isnt like she'll be staying in the same suite with Vienna and have to "put up" with her. Plus it has been said that the F4 get money and as they move up F4 ladder they get more money..so if she really liked him it would be a huge bonus to a young recent grad to go for the bank of F1.

Now that I know she has tried out for other reality shows I will take what is said with a microscopic grain of salt. All that talking in the PI's is fluff. I now believe this show was a stepping stone for her in hopes of getting something bigger..like all the rest before her.

Truthfully, I don't think she cares that much for Jake. I think she likes him, as in he's a nice guy, lets have a beer, but not "interested in him romantically". I hope she spills at the WTA but I know she won't...they never do.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3816781;
    that's what I'm thinking too... she's had enough of him. When they were kissing in SF, she didn't look that into it, to me anyway. I think that whole Vienna thing has turned her off - I know it would me. It's like finding out a guy has a some kind of fetish, or he's into something you find gross.... it's a total turn off. And I think Jake like Vienna is just that for Ali.... and I don't blame her one bit!!!!
    Well, now, she was straddling him. Personally, I am thinking there is a good possibility that perhaps the Ali that has applied to be on other reality shows is scheduled to leave at the end of the hometown dates as per the storyline, and all of that stuff might be inconsequential to what is in her contract.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?