Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

So RS says he picks Vienna. Lol. Oh I so hope so. They deserve each other. Fake and shallow go so so well together. I love that Jake the fake is getting exactly what he deserves. Tenley and Ali count yourselves lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3813377;
    If Ali leaves because of work or because of Vienna, obviously she wasn't that into Jake. Also if Jake wanted her as his F1 he would of made sure she stayed.

Noone's mentioned the fact that Jake took Vienna to his bedroom on their 1:1 and they kissed (GAG) on the balcony. You all know blabbermouth couldn't wait to tell the other girls that piece of juicy info. That might have been the straw that broke the camels back for Ali. Someone should have told Jake that he needs to know when to stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813380;
    that's the bottom line right there - all the smoke and mirrors aside, this is what it comes down to and it doesn't matter what her reason/exuse/edit says why she left - if she wanted to be Jake's F1 she wouldn't have left.

She didn't know if she would be his F1. If she left because of work issues, I can't blame her, in this economy, for choosing her job instead of a 25% chance of being Jakes' F1. All she would have when she got home would be a broken heart and no job. Personally, I don't think it is about work, I think it may be her not being able to emotionally take the process of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3813388;
    not if she wanted out.... remember Graham? I think there are some things that the contestants can control, and some things Fleiss controls... it just may have been out of Jakes hands..... who knows what kind of agreements were made

I think the girls can leave at any time when they do not want to continue the journey with the bachelor/ette.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3813391;
    No matter if Jake wanted it, Ali wanted to leave, or it was mutual I don't see Ali returning like many here are hoping for.

Ali's departure was definitely not mutual (with Jake). He was heart broken and we saw just a little of it in the previews. It's going to be a lot worse than that. RS says Ali does NOT return.

This is what RS says about next week.
    What I’m hearing now is speculation at this point, but, when Chris tells the ladies “There will be no rose ceremony this week”, it’s supposedly because all FOUR girls are told they’re going to St. Lucia. And THEN this is where Ali steps in and removes herself for whatever reason. So yeah, I’d say that’d be pretty devastating news to Jake where he invites someone to St. Lucia and she essentially refuses
    if it happens like this I will love Ali even more
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

maybe it was her fear of flying. Remember the vacations she didn't take with her family? I realized she handled flying with Jake, but maybe flying in big jets, over water terrifies her. But as I write this, I am wondering how she got home for the HTD, that probably blows my theory out of the water.

Undoubtedly this showed Ali that not only does he NOT cut Vienna this time around, he decides to not even leave ROOM to even cut Vienna by choosing to take all four.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3816023;

Me too! Oh please let this happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3816023;

Me too, but that doesn't explain the 'bombshell' Jake gets before the RC.