Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3813115;
    It is still surprising to me that this entire season is completely leaked. Other than, the small snaffu of Ella leaving one episode after he predicted it, everything is panning out the way he says and plus SC of the preview support it all.
    Technically the entire season hasn't been leaked, we aren't sure exactly what happens with Vienna. He chooses Vienna, but we don't know if they agreed to date, if she rejected him, or if he proposed. I really can't see him proposing to Vienna, but TPTB must have known it'd make a totally LOL-tastic ending, so maybe they talked him into it. heh.

If all the contestants have a 5 million contract and I'm pretty sure the staffers have non-disclosure contracts too, then how on earth has he got so many sources blabbing to him. And its not even a leak from WTA/MTA or AFTR, he pretty much got it all before the season really started.

I would imagine the network could easily unearth their leak but no ?

Sorry but if someone could help me understand I'd appreciate it.
    There are a lot of people who work on this show so nailing down a leak would be difficult. People like to talk. Information is social currency and industry gossip about a dumb so-called reality show is harmless fluff, despite the scary contracts they make people sign. It has pointed out here before that if ABC or the production company tried to sue then all their dirty "reality TV" secrets would be made public in court, so they have very little incentive to back up their bark.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3812132;
    He said that Ali does not return to the show. He said that as of late November when the show wrapped he had chosen Vienna with Ali no where in sight. The ATFR has not been taped yet (I'm assuming) so what happens on that is anyone's guess. However, in answer to your question all of his responses about coming back and going after were in reference to Ali and no one else.
    2/8/10 HTD (Ali leaves the show on her own for reasons yet unknown)
    2/15/10 FD (Vienna, Tenley, Gia)
    2/22/10 Women Tell All (That should be good) Wonder if Ali will be there?
    3/01/10 Finale followed by After The Final Rose

Jake, the idiot, probably did choose Vienna, but I would bet everything I own that they are not together now. Jake all but told JK by his expressions that he did not find the "girl of his dreams" or "a lasting relationship" on The Bachelor. I am an Ali fan, but I thought he and Gia were really sweet together.

There are hints in the vo's during the show that tells its' own story of a Vienna F1 and then a breakup. Ella saying in the limo leaving "I hope Jake doesn't crash and burn on this journey he is on" and "if he chooses the wrong person, God help him, because he's gonna need it". Kathryn in the car leaving says something like "Jake isn't ready, he thinks he is, but he's not" and she says "he's going to end up with the wrong person." "I think he made a huge mistake." Jake says in vo while leaning against the cabin after letting Ella and Kathryn go "this is the first of many decisions that I'm going to make that noone's going to understand and it's only going to get worse."

I'm afraid sweet Ella's prophecy came true and Jake "crashed and burned" on his way to the altar. I'm really sad about that and he's right about one thing, "noone's going to understand". It's his life and those were decisions he made himself that screwed him. Didn't RS or sdl say their sources said Jake liked trashy women? I would love to be a fly on the wall at his parents house while they are watching the finale, since Jake has said that they have no idea how the show ends. He's probably too embarrassed to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3812791;
    I agree with a lot of what you are saying ramanusia. Yes, I believe that TPTB tend to edit and manipulate the situation but that doesn't always mean they do. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.....
    There has to be a reason for all 11 of those girls not liking Vienna. I know some have said since leaving that they like her, but Vienna herself during one of her pity-parties said "11 girls hate me right now". Well, why is that and why did she feel the need to apologize to ALL of them? It's because she behaved badly towards them.

I know we have never, ever seen a F1s edit like this. They usually try to clean them up, but just maybe there was no redeeming her and so they just went with it. However, RS has said that he was told that she was much worse than is being shown and that she was actually "brutal" to the other girls. The V camp can try to defend her indefensible behavior if they want to, but I'm not drinking that koolaid. All points of view are welcome here and that's why I like it so much and it makes it fun.

[edit]

Didn't RS say that Ali wants to be the next bachelorette? With filming being not too far away, i would think right after Ali is kicked off of the show, they'll give her the spot if she wants it. JMO. What do you think?
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-31-2010 at 11:14 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3813252;
    Didn't RS say that Ali wants to be the next bachelorette? With filming being not too far away, i would think right after Ali is kicked off of the show, they'll give her the spot if she wants it. JMO. What do you think?
    During the first two episodes, I definitely thought Ali had been hired to be primed for the Bach'ette. Her limo exit #, the first 1:1, her likability, etc. Unlike Jill, there seems to be such a divided camp around Ali. Perhaps, next week will throw the burden of blame fully on Vienna's shoulders, but right now, many viewers (as seen on the ABC board) are rather disenchanted with Ali. She's either fiercely loved and defended or perceived as downright mean.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;3812912;
    I have read RS's blog and it caught he kept saying that Ali will not be coming back the the show. Is there any reason why there was a speculation that Ali would come back? Were there rumors / evidence that pointed to this?
    Jake has hinted in a couple of interviews that someone might leave and come back like the Ed/Jillian saga. I don't know if he was just messing with us or not to try and throw us off that he has made a complete fool of himself in front of the world by choosing Vienna.

I noticed last week that TPTB made a point of showing Jake telling Jessie in his goodbye to her "I appreciate your advice and I heard every word you said" (about Vienna). Hello, Jake, did you really? If he had, he would have sent V home last week. However, if you stop and think about it, V might just be his level of maturity.

I don't mind Ali.... but I'd really love to see the chain broken.

Brad>DeAnna>Jason>Jillian>Jake

Please.... some fresh blood. Where did RS get his info?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I'm all for it. I'm going to put her (Ali) name in the basket at ABC for Bachelorette. She's attractive, intelligent and maybe she won't be so afraid because she will be the one handing out the roses. She will know her own feelings and she won't have to be fearful of leaving crying in a limo. Didn't I read on here that she had a perfect GPA score in college. I'm impressed. She's very well spoken which is a big plus and we know she can put these guys in their place if need be.

FORT Fan

IF RS spilled so much information year after year, he could tell us his sources... would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3813288;
    IF RS spilled so much information year after year, he could tell us his sources... would be interesting
    His sources vary season to season, and he doesn't publish unless there are multiple sources. He's no journalist in his standards or methods, to be sure, but he is not merely phoning up the same source. That's why his level of scoop varies year to year. The info usually reaches him without a lot of digging, where someone or some people have an incentive to get the info out. But it isn't the same every season, and there isn't just one leak.