Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #17181
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812709;
    I'm not faulting RS for anything, I'm a fan of his since Andrew's season. I'm simply saying that his source is very biased towards Ali and obviously hates Vienna. And about knowing the final outcome, Tenley is friends with Ali. I'm pretty sure Ali knows what went on at the FRC through Tenley. I agree though that RS has more than one source.

    About the promo, the producers do with the edit whatever they please and if Vienna and/or Jake rubbed then the wrong way they have the power to humiliate them with the edit, which is exactly what they're doing.
    After last season, RS hates Jake and everything to do Jake. If Jake picked Vienna, then Vienna is the target of the venom.

  2. #17182
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3812806;
    RS also went off on someone else on this board when they asked him some questions!!!!! I'm guessing that he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again, but still that is no reason to be mean. lol

    I would love for him to be wrong too.
    Here's a solution ... he could just not reply?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  3. #17183
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I have a question about RS information. I have read that Vienna is the "last one standing", that she and Tenley are the F2, but Jake says goodbye to Tenley (and she is the new bachelorette), and now someone posted that RS said that Vienna is definitely Jake's F1. What has RS actually said - does he claim to know that Vienna is the definite F1, Jake's choice? I try to catch up on posts now and then but am definitely out of the loop this season!

    Thanks for whoever can clarify!

  4. #17184
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3812838;
    I have a question about RS information. I have read that Vienna is the "last one standing", that she and Tenley are the F2, but Jake says goodbye to Tenley (and she is the new bachelorette), and now someone posted that RS said that Vienna is definitely Jake's F1. What has RS actually said - does he claim to know that Vienna is the definite F1, Jake's choice? I try to catch up on posts now and then but am definitely out of the loop this season!

    Thanks for whoever can clarify!
    Yes...Reality Steve confirmed in his latest blog that Vienna is indeed F1. . not clarifying if they are still together. And that Ali does not return as was thought.

    Funniest line ever in his blog though, because Gia's speech impediment just gets on my nerves . . . is this from RS:

    I think Gia is totally wrong for him. (<-Vienna says) You dont say? And whys that? Cuz shes an elf with a speech pattern equivalent to a high school freshman?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  5. #17185
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3812808;
    RS was not the first to come out it the ringed finger was Melissa. RS only confirmed it after some had identified the finger. Also he had no clue that they had broken up after the holidays. Melissa's friend posted she was upset after thanksgiving and crying all the time. Then went to be with her parents over the Xmas holidays. RS only jumped on the band wagon only after some of us insisted Melissa could not be F! throught he edit even though the ring finger was her etc.

    Of course in Jillian's season he had no clue. He only knew as far as Wes (F4) and did not know Jillian had picked Ed. RS was rooting for Reid. So I do believe it is Tenley. Tenley's mother has opened a fan site for Tenley rooting for her to be the next bachelorette. They do start early. I believe RS has also spoken to Ali.
    I guess I worded that wrong. I didn't mean he spoiled Melissa being F1, we all could see that. He did spoil the ATFR and the switcheroo though.

  6. #17186
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I just re-read RS column. Althought he rambles and repeats some, it is rolling on the floor funny some of his sardonic descriptions of the sacrine cheese we have seen so far this season.

    Just a riot!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  7. #17187
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3812845;
    Yes...Reality Steve confirmed in his latest blog that Vienna is indeed F1. . not clarifying if they are still together. And that Ali does not return as was thought.

    Funniest line ever in his blog though, because Gia's speech impediment just gets on my nerves . . . is this from RS:

    I think Gia is totally wrong for him. (<-Vienna says) You dont say? And whys that? Cuz shes an elf with a speech pattern equivalent to a high school freshman?
    I have read RS's blog and it caught he kept saying that Ali will not be coming back the the show. Is there any reason why there was a speculation that Ali would come back? Were there rumors / evidence that pointed to this?

  8. #17188
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;3812912;
    I have read RS's blog and it caught he kept saying that Ali will not be coming back the the show. Is there any reason why there was a speculation that Ali would come back? Were there rumors / evidence that pointed to this?
    No, wishful thinking. Her fans want it

  9. #17189
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3812845;
    Yes...Reality Steve confirmed in his latest blog that Vienna is indeed F1. . not clarifying if they are still together. And that Ali does not return as was thought.

    Funniest line ever in his blog though, because Gia's speech impediment just gets on my nerves . . . is this from RS:

    I think Gia is totally wrong for him. (<-Vienna says) You dont say? And whys that? Cuz shes an elf with a speech pattern equivalent to a high school freshman?
    Thank you for clearing things up for me! I have to read RS blog - I haven't looked at it this season, but he does crack me up sometimes!
    So disappointed if his information is correct. Vienna?? Ahhh!! And this time around I like all the rest of the remaining girls... Why do I watch this show???

  10. #17190
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    It is still surprising to me that this entire season is completely leaked. Other than, the small snaffu of Ella leaving one episode after he predicted it, everything is panning out the way he says and plus SC of the preview support it all.


    If all the contestants have a 5 million contract and I'm pretty sure the staffers have non-disclosure contracts too, then how on earth has he got so many sources blabbing to him. And its not even a leak from WTA/MTA or AFTR, he pretty much got it all before the season really started.

    I would imagine the network could easily unearth their leak but no ?


    Sorry but if someone could help me understand I'd appreciate it.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.