Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #17171
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy Sky;3812625;
    On the note of RS - I just want to say that I think his "source" is none other than Tenley. I don't know why, but it's a feeling I've had since the week of the premier. RS only wrote that Tenley is the next B'ette/doesn't say if V & J are engaged - only says that Vienna was the last one standing. (well no, Tenley wouldn't know if a proposal was offered or accepted - she was in a limo at the time Vienna's limo arrived, doing her diary of the departed and would only know it wasn't her). Just a theory, but it accounts for the vague wording from RS.
    I'm beginning to think that his source is from somewhere in the Ali camp by the way his source seems so enamored with Ali and is spewing so much hatred for Vienna.

  2. #17172
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812691;
    I'm beginning to think that his source is from somewhere in the Ali camp by the way his source seems so enamored with Ali and is spewing so much hatred for Vienna.
    If his source was from the Ali camp wouldnt he know exactly why she leaves? All he knows is that she doesnt give him an ultimatum. Also if it was from the Ali camp how would he know what happens past the f4? There are more girls in the house that dislike Vienna that could say some pretty bad stuff about her so why must everything that had to do with Vienna in a negative way mean it is Ali saying these things
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  3. #17173
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3812697;
    If his source was from the Ali camp wouldnt he know exactly why she leaves? All he knows is that she doesnt give him an ultimatum. Also if it was from the Ali camp how would he know what happens past the f4? There are more girls in the house that dislike Vienna that could say some pretty bad stuff about her so why must everything that had to do with Vienna in a negative way mean it is Ali saying these things
    Easy, RS doesn't have ONE source. He has many and some of them could very well be from both Ali and Tenley's camp for THIS season. Some people tend to forget that RS spoiled Jason's season, and neither Ali or Tenley were remotely in that picture.

  4. #17174
    Former Lurker
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    159

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812691;
    I'm beginning to think that his source is from somewhere in the Ali camp by the way his source seems so enamored with Ali and is spewing so much hatred for Vienna.
    So do you think he also is responsible for the new promo for next week's episode that ABC put out? Cause if that's not spewing hatred for Vienna, then I dont know what is... I think RS is simply working with a bunch of sources, from production, media and contestants combined. If Vienna is being portrayed (justly or not) as a villain, it's not RS's fault!

  5. #17175
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3812704;
    So do you think he also is responsible for the new promo for next week's episode that ABC put out? Cause if that's not spewing hatred for Vienna, then I dont know what is... I think RS is simply working with a bunch of sources, from production, media and contestants combined. If Vienna is being portrayed (justly or not) as a villain, it's not RS's fault!
    I'm not faulting RS for anything, I'm a fan of his since Andrew's season. I'm simply saying that his source is very biased towards Ali and obviously hates Vienna. And about knowing the final outcome, Tenley is friends with Ali. I'm pretty sure Ali knows what went on at the FRC through Tenley. I agree though that RS has more than one source.

    About the promo, the producers do with the edit whatever they please and if Vienna and/or Jake rubbed then the wrong way they have the power to humiliate them with the edit, which is exactly what they're doing.

  6. #17176
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    317

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812709;
    I'm not faulting RS for anything, I'm a fan of his since Andrew's season. I'm simply saying that his source is very biased towards Ali and obviously hates Vienna. And about knowing the final outcome, Tenley is friends with Ali. I'm pretty sure Ali knows what went on at the FRC through Tenley. I agree though that RS has more than one source.

    About the promo, the producers do with the edit whatever they please and if Vienna and/or Jake rubbed then the wrong way they have the power to humiliate them with the edit, which is exactly what they're doing.
    Prepare yourself for another possibility, that he's actually presenting the accurate point of view and the reason that it is slanted against Vienna is that reality supports that view. Why is it always about deflecting anything negative about Vienna? If she looks bad, it's not because she made poor choices, it's because it's Ali, or the evil producers, and because she's all "young" and "fun". It's never her fault, it's always the dozen other people who have issues, the producers being evil, or it's just all about Ali being a horrible person. When you have to contort yourself that much to view someone in a positive light, you're not really viewing them in a true one.

  7. #17177
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812769;
    Prepare yourself for another possibility, that he's actually presenting the accurate point of view and the reason that it is slanted against Vienna is that reality supports that view. Why is it always about deflecting anything negative about Vienna? If she looks bad, it's not because she made poor choices, it's because it's Ali, or the evil producers, and because she's all "young" and "fun". It's never her fault, it's always the dozen other people who have issues, the producers being evil, or it's just all about Ali being a horrible person. When you have to contort yourself that much to view someone in a positive light, you're not really viewing them in a true one.
    I agree with a lot of what you are saying ramanusia. Yes, I believe that TPTB tend to edit and manipulate the situation but that doesn't always mean they do. Sometimes a duck is just a duck.....

  8. #17178
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I would love to know how RS's revealing of the supposed F1 has affected ABC's editing & promos for this season?? They surely know all about him, and that the word is out the Vienna is F1.

    On another note, I am hoping he is wrong this season, as I am annoyed at him. He sent some pretty not nice emails to a friend of mine, calling her a spy. Joke is, she really is totally innocent, and far from a spy!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  9. #17179
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3812805;
    I would love to know how RS's revealing of the supposed F1 has affected ABC's editing & promos for this season?? They surely know all about him, and that the word is out the Vienna is F1.

    On another note, I am hoping he is wrong this season, as I am annoyed at him. He sent some pretty not nice emails to a friend of mine, calling her a spy. Joke is, she really is totally innocent, and far from a spy!
    RS also went off on someone else on this board when they asked him some questions!!!!! I'm guessing that he is tired of answering the same questions over and over again, but still that is no reason to be mean. lol

    I would love for him to be wrong too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  10. #17180
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3812703;
    Easy, RS doesn't have ONE source. He has many and some of them could very well be from both Ali and Tenley's camp for THIS season. Some people tend to forget that RS spoiled Jason's season, and neither Ali or Tenley were remotely in that picture.
    RS was not the first to come out it the ringed finger was Melissa. RS only confirmed it after some had identified the finger. Also he had no clue that they had broken up after the holidays. Melissa's friend posted she was upset after thanksgiving and crying all the time. Then went to be with her parents over the Xmas holidays. RS only jumped on the band wagon only after some of us insisted Melissa could not be F! throught he edit even though the ring finger was her etc.

    Of course in Jillian's season he had no clue. He only knew as far as Wes (F4) and did not know Jillian had picked Ed. RS was rooting for Reid. So I do believe it is Tenley. Tenley's mother has opened a fan site for Tenley rooting for her to be the next bachelorette. They do start early. I believe RS has also spoken to Ali.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.