Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3804974;
    Ali is still there - she gets a HTD
    I so read that as she gets an STD! This is where talk of pony rides and petting zoos takes your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3804990;
    I so read that as she gets an STD! This is where talk of pony rides and petting zoos takes your mind.
    Priceless!

Just to keep this in the RS sense... I do think Ali leaves for reasons other than work. Something about Jake saying it won't be any secret tells me that.

OR, it won't be a secret because RS already spilled the beans? But doesn't Jake say that he doesn't know who RS is?

FORT Fan

If ABC were smarter, I'd think RS is on the payroll :-D But they're not. And he's way too full of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3804878;
    I disagree. Jake has fired everyone of the girls based on his own interactions with them. The first time he has seen the conflict was at the Comedy Club, and he didn't like any of it. Only Rozlyn's leaving was out of his hands.

We have had great date romance with Ali, Vienna, and perhaps the beginnings with Tenly. We will see definite romance with Gia ... there you go ... F4.
    yes, it indeed looks like we will see some romance wiht Gia, but I wonder if it is just physical..I bet Jake took one look at her and said..yup I'm keeping her around for the fantasy suite dates.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3805166;
    yes, it indeed looks like we will see some romance wiht Gia, but I wonder if it is just physical..I bet Jake took one look at her and said..yup I'm keeping her around for the fantasy suite dates.
    Those screencaps in the vineyard look like they are playing hide and seek. I am wondering if they are going to try and take the sex goddess on the F3 fun girl edit?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3805269;
    Those screencaps in the vineyard look like they are playing hide and seek. I am wondering if they are going to try and take the sex goddess on the F3 fun girl edit?
    Let's hope so.. We need some fun! This Vienna vs Ali showdown is really wearing me out.

So RS' latest blog is up and he makes no bones about it that Jake indeed 'chooses' Vienna. Not that she's just the last one standing. Also says Ali does NOT make a trip back to the show prior to or during the FRC. He says he doesn't know whether she leaves before the 4/3 RC or if Jake sends her home, or perhaps she declines his rose... he doesn't have the details on that.

Check it out if you haven't yet...

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3811894;
    So RS' latest blog is up and he makes no bones about it that Jake indeed 'chooses' Vienna. Not that she's just the last one standing. Also says Ali does NOT make a trip back to the show prior to or during the FRC. He says he doesn't know whether she leaves before the 4/3 RC or if Jake sends her home, or perhaps she declines his rose... he doesn't have the details on that.

Check it out if you haven't yet...
    There have been tons and tons of discussion about RS' latest blog in the other threads since early yesturday....it would be hard to go back and read it if you missed it! lol! I can hardly keep up with the posts!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3811899;
    There have been tons and tons of discussion about RS' latest blog in the other threads since early yesturday....it would be hard to go back and read it if you missed it! lol! I can hardly keep up with the posts!
    Oh Thanks! Yep, I haven't found time to check the boards much the last couple of days. I'll see if I can read through a bit and see what y'all have been discussing.