Page 17 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3298202;
    And again, Jason said he had an "inkling" the very first night. I don't think he would have said that if he didn't mean it - he doesn't strike me as the insecure type. So there has to be SOMETHING about that first night that stands out! I've rewatched, and can't tell - maybe some expert sleuthers can.

If everything is as RS is hinting, and someone comes out of the pack, so to speak, it still has to be one of the F5 we are now seeing. Unless he proposes to his makeup artist! A lot of stars do - Anthony Edwards, Noah Wylie, Patrick Dempsey - just to name a few!
    I think Jason was immediately attracted to Melissa, Jillian and Molly as seen by his first dates and kisses. In all honesty, I think he could have sent the rest home after the first week. I think over time, he narrowed it down to Melissa, and hopefully not for the wrong reasons but still needed to see what he had with Jillian and Molly.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3298213;
    The way I see it is that RS is saying that we're not interpreting the footage and/or sc's correctly. When he talks about them "falling asleep at the wheel" and "growing a brain" seems to indicate that tptb did something that will make our jaws drop, not that something "jaw dropping" happened with Jason and the last 2 girls.

Like I said in my first post of this thread, I think they've manipulated what we're seeing - whatever that may be - and that on the night of the finale, something is going to happen that's going to have us confused as to who the F1 is. JMO
    I think falling asleep at the wheel was ABC letting scoops get out too early or not clamping down on the leaks.
    The growing a brain is realizing the viewers want a love story.
    I think what will make our jaws drop is ABC really showing the hot chemistry between Jason and Mel, even if it's before 9 p.m. February is sweeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3298219;
    I think falling asleep at the wheel was ABC letting scoops get out too early.
    The growing a brain is realizing the viewers want a love story.
    I think what will make our jaws drop is ABC really showing the hot chemistry between Jason and Mel, even it's before 9 p.m.
    Now that's something I like hearing!

FORT Regular

I thought I read that the sweeps have been moved to March this year.

Quote Originally Posted by carewba;3298221;
    I thought I read that the sweeps have been moved to March this year.
    Pardon my stupidity, but what are sweeps?

FORT Regular

tv ratings week

Quote Originally Posted by carewba;3298224;
    tv ratings week
    Oh, I see. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298222;
    Pardon my stupidity, but what are sweeps?
    It's got to do the Nielsen tv ratings.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298084;
    Keep in mind tho - that the 'will you marry me' was NOT Jason's voice - it was Andy Baldwins!!!
    I went back to listen to that part, and it actually shows his face when he says, "Will you marry me?" It has to be his voice. If it wasn't, then I wouldn't be able to read his lips saying those exact words.

"Sweeps" months are usually November, February, and May (that's why many of your shows go into reruns, then have new episodes in February and May.) Ratings for shows in those months determine the rates broadcasters can get for advertising on individual shows (really good ratings mean really big bucks). This year Sweeps was moved to March because there was supposed to be the transition from analog to digital on February 27, but that may now get moved up about four months. Depends on how dumb Congress wants to act.