Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Do you think it is the same source that gave him the information during Jason's season?

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3787319;
    so what is the real difference between Ali and Ed? Ed comes back, still don't understand why Ali wouldn't.
    Coming back was the theme for last season; they're not doing that this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3787474;
    Coming back was the theme for last season; they're not doing that this season.
    IA! I think if it were to happen again, they would have alluded to it in the previews.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3787471;
    Do you think it is the same source that gave him the information during Jason's season?
    Supposedly that source was no longer there - per RS himself

On JU there is a post about TPTB/ABC letting RS leak all of this for damage control?!?!? HUH?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787481;
    Supposedly that source was no longer there - per RS himself

On JU there is a post about TPTB/ABC letting RS leak all of this for damage control?!?!? HUH?!?
    Well nothing can surprise me anymore with this show!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

CH is sure silent today on Twitter. I can't wait to see how their going to spin this one.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787488;
    Well nothing can surprise me anymore with this show!
    Maybe if they made Caesar Bachelor 15:
    Bachelor 15:Baby you can drive my car!

Competition for a rose on a group date: Who can change a flat the fastest.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787481;
    Some people are speculating TPTB knows the audience won't like the Vienna ending, so they allowed someone to spill the details to Steve so the audience is prepared and won't be outraged.

I don't buy it, they want the audience to be outraged. They want us to be furious he rejected Tenley (same way people flipped out when DeAnna rejected Jason at F2) so we support Tenley's Bachelorette season 100%. Then the rollercoaster can start up again.

There is one thing in Steve's article that I do agree on - it all translates into money/ratings. I am sure this isn't the first time on reality shows that someone on the cast is attracted to someone in production ( & vice versa) ..... favors get dolled out if the production side "likes you", especially when you give them lots of drama while the camera is rolling. I think whether nothing happened, or something happened; ABC is using this because it is good publicity for the show. I will tune in to the last part of the show only to see how ABC's puppet handles it. Otherwise, I am sticking with House, then reading.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3787471;
    RS has always said it is someone that helps produce/film/gaff...a background person that sees it all shake down from as it happens. That is how he knows stuff.

But obviously doesn't reveal his sources. With the animosity he shows towards ABC...I don't feel it was an insider job.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3