Page 16 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3298011;
    I think that eventually Melissa will be F1, but like BlondieGal said, I think there may be some huge bolders along the way. I think Jason and Melissa were preordained from the beginning somehow or at least held in reserve in case of emergencies.

I don't think he proposes to two people, although he may pull an "Andy" and tell the F2 he loves her or that he could see her as his wife.

I think the F2 could do a "Chelsea" at the FRC. Perhaps after the LCD and the camping date, she thought she had it in the bag.

Perhaps the F1 finds out somehting about Jason (via the crew. remember those whispers from crew who are supposed to be your friends?) and calls a halt to the proceedings - a postponement. The conflict will be to se if it can be resolved. Perhaps Deanna consults with the F1, either fanning the flames or dousing them.

Melissa has been edited as insecure in the relationship, but is that just acting? and did she have it in the bag, only to have Jason blow it somehow. They have a very "physical" connection. But Molly is the one who spends the night camping and has the lifestyle talks. Does Jason enjoy her company, encourage her hopes and then dump her?

I think what we are going to see this time is the junk behind the sceens, exposing ABC and cast. Perhaps we will see all the conflict that was hidden in the Andy & Tessa Love Story of the Century
    Great post.
    I can see this happening.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I just can't imagine F1 to be anyone but Melissa. There is so much obvious chemistry -- Jason could hardly contain himself when Melissa was crying at the end of the last show. She said it really hurt her to see him with the other women and she thought she was falling in love with him. He was nearly jumping out of his skin. And then we saw the almost identical scene with Jason and Shannon, and he was so opposite, very friend-like, and rejected her kiss. Boy, if that isn't a great example of, "he's just not that into you"!

Maybe Melissa seeing Deanna drives Melissa away because she thinks Jason will go back to her. That makes Jason cry over the bannister, and the jaw-dropping scene is Jason running after Melissa. I don't know ....just a thought.

Does anyone consider that if someone is having all these doubts and anxieties, that perhaps they shoudn't be getting engaged?
    I realize that you've been held captive in a surreal world for six weeks, but on the LCD when the door closes and the cameras are gone, don't you think perhaps the lucky couple should be doing something other than having sex ... like maybe talking about their feelings? Just because a person has sex with you doesn't confirm thay want to marry you.

I know ... that is just too real life And really, it is only an ABC engagement anyway
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by oshelrina;3298117;
    I keep going back to the fact that CH said it was apparent very early on who Jason was going to choose.
    And again, Jason said he had an "inkling" the very first night. I don't think he would have said that if he didn't mean it - he doesn't strike me as the insecure type. So there has to be SOMETHING about that first night that stands out! I've rewatched, and can't tell - maybe some expert sleuthers can.

If everything is as RS is hinting, and someone comes out of the pack, so to speak, it still has to be one of the F5 we are now seeing. Unless he proposes to his makeup artist! A lot of stars do - Anthony Edwards, Noah Wylie, Patrick Dempsey - just to name a few!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3298176;
    What I find interesting in RS's blog is when he says not everything is as it seems, and not to believe everything you see or hear. So....see and hear on the show? See in the screencaps? Hear in interviews being released? IF things didn't go according to plan at the FRC...

Maybe Jason says the F1 needs more time, that they are too young to make such a big decision (this would work with both Molly and Melissa as they are about the same age).

Maybe the F1 let's Jason propose (proposal SCs) and then tells him that they don't think he's over Deanna yet, and they won't accept (anguished bawling over the railing).

Maybe things got patched up much later, and they are *now* engaged, but it didn't happen until after the party ended, so to speak.

He says our jaws will drop. Maybe RS is saying that the sleuthers who have the wedding planned and the china pattern picked out will FREAK when the F1 says NO at the end. That would definitely throw a huge kink in the big romantic finale. And for what it is worth, I do think the money shot is a promo shot, as is the aerial shot on the hill.

But what I do find interesting about RS is he deliberately pokes fun at the moles/pinky ring analysis, and his negative comments certainly make me think he's saying the analysis is wrong, and it's not her at the end. But if she says no, then that *could* amount to the same thing.
    Great post! I keep thinking about what would make my jaw drop...

-Ty telling Jason he liked one girl better and it is not the one that Jason was going to propose to.
    -Melissa leaving after the South NZ date and having to be persuaded by Deanna to come back.
    -Melissa confessing that her long term relationship was with Jeremy.
    -Melissa and Deanna being cousins, or friends before the show.
    -Melissa saying she gave away a child that she had during her long term relationship. Then adding she was going to try to find her child and have a relationship again with the father.
    -Molly backing away and not being F2 because she realized before the final rose ceremony that Mel and Jason had so much chemistry.

Or the thing that would completely floor me is Melissa being cut at F3 and
    Ty begging Jason to bring her back because he liked her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3298202;
    And again, Jason said he had an "inkling" the very first night. I don't think he would have said that if he didn't mean it - he doesn't strike me as the insecure type. So there has to be SOMETHING about that first night that stands out! I've rewatched, and can't tell - maybe some expert sleuthers can.

If everything is as RS is hinting, and someone comes out of the pack, so to speak, it still has to be one of the F5 we are now seeing. Unless he proposes to his makeup artist! A lot of stars do - Anthony Edwards, Noah Wylie, Patrick Dempsey - just to name a few!

It was Melissa..she had him at hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3298202;

Well, Molly stuck out to him because he said something on her 1-on-1 regarding the "golf swing." The thing is we didn't see Jason and Melissa interact, although he picked her early on to have the 1-on-1 date and said she is his type.

Here's a good example at how nothing can turn into something huge. The funny post on an earlier page about how everyone was taken hostage, etc. has been posted on another board as fact.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3298176;
    What I find interesting in RS's blog is when he says not everything is as it seems, and not to believe everything you see or hear. So....see and hear on the show? See in the screencaps? Hear in interviews being released? IF things didn't go according to plan at the FRC...

Maybe Jason says the F1 needs more time, that they are too young to make such a big decision (this would work with both Molly and Melissa as they are about the same age).

Maybe the F1 let's Jason propose (proposal SCs) and then tells him that they don't think he's over Deanna yet, and they won't accept (anguished bawling over the railing).

Maybe things got patched up much later, and they are *now* engaged, but it didn't happen until after the party ended, so to speak.

He says our jaws will drop. Maybe RS is saying that the sleuthers who have the wedding planned and the china pattern picked out will FREAK when the F1 says NO at the end. That would definitely throw a huge kink in the big romantic finale. And for what it is worth, I do think the money shot is a promo shot, as is the aerial shot on the hill.

But what I do find interesting about RS is he deliberately pokes fun at the moles/pinky ring analysis, and his negative comments certainly make me think he's saying the analysis is wrong, and it's not her at the end. But if she says no, then that *could* amount to the same thing.
    The way I see it is that RS is saying that we're not interpreting the footage and/or sc's correctly. When he talks about them "falling asleep at the wheel" and "growing a brain" seems to indicate that tptb did something that will make our jaws drop, not that something "jaw dropping" happened with Jason and the last 2 girls.

Like I said in my first post of this thread, I think they've manipulated what we're seeing - whatever that may be - and that on the night of the finale, something is going to happen that's going to have us confused as to who the F1 is. JMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Mary;3298204;
    Great post! I keep thinking about what would make my jaw drop...

-Ty telling Jason he liked one girl better and it is not the one that Jason was going to propose to.
    -Melissa leaving after the South NZ date and having to be persuaded by Deanna to come back.
    -Melissa confessing that her long term relationship was with Jeremy.-Melissa and Deanna being cousins, or friends before the show.
    -Melissa saying she gave away a child that she had during her long term relationship. Then adding she was going to try to find her child and have a relationship again with the father.
    -Molly backing away and not being F2 because she realized before the final rose ceremony that Mel and Jason had so much chemistry.

Or the thing that would completely floor me is Melissa being cut at F3 and
    Ty begging Jason to bring her back because he liked her so much.
    Thud! Now that would be jaw dropping!