Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3305892;
    Maybe I'm dense, but I don't understand what is so high profile about that position.
    Well it is a pretty big corporation with a world wide profile
    Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc. is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of September 2008, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree because I don't see anything except the shadow the stone makes... guess we wil just have to wait and see!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3305914;
    Do you mean actual pics or promo photos or caps from the show?

eta

I thought the 'war' comment was Molly...anyone else?

She has an album with caps from the show that she has chosen to post. She has pics of herself with all of the final 5 except for Molly

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3305916;
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree because I don't see anything except the shadow the stone makes... guess we wil just have to wait and see!!

The top stone is sticking out. On the far edge where it sticks out you will see a black line. That is the rose. There is another clearer picture that was posted that showed the rose as red.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3305921;
    The top stone is sticking out. On the far edge where it sticks out you will see a black line. That is the rose. There is another clearer picture that was posted that showed the rose as red.
    alright alright I will believe you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3305921;
    Yeah, there are some SC from Valen at JU that someone brought and posted here and you can see it much clearer.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=Noobslueth;3305859;]Ok this may be me thinking waaaay to much into this but in these two sc's the backgrounds are made to be the same but appear different to me. In the first one of Jason standing by himself the ferns are bigger and you see the stack of stones behind him (which I thought would hold a rose but does not have one on it) and some other red and almost purpole foliage. Then in the second on the only color I see is green and the ferns appear to very thick. I don't know seems fishy. any thoughts?

Okay really only my second post here. This is from a guys perspective. I agree with what you are saying. I do not know how to attach sc to a thread so I will try to describe. If you look at the sc on the substancitated proof for F1, F2, F3 thread #37 you can see the FRC area. Look closely at the ferns and the rocks around Jason. Also look in detail to the scenery on all sides of the ferns. Check out the trees and the ocean behind.

Now look at the sneek peek of the proposal. No rocks behind Jason, and the amount of ferns appears to have grown substainally. As they pan out it appears to me that the landscape is different. The trees appear different on the sides of the ferns, i can no longer see the ocean in the background and the path does not look the same.

Per RS things to do not appear to be what they are. These two shots do not appear to be the same. I could really be off base, but it does give some fuel to the fact that the proposal did happen at a latter date.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3305924;
    alright alright I will believe you guys...
    I don't think that disproves your theory though. I think they would have a rose there no matter what because otherwise it would be a dead giveaway!

FORT Fogey

I agree with you about the greenery in the background. I would bet that the proposal does happen at a later date. As to the twirly picture? You've got me!

I have no idea whether Jason really was in love with two people. His feelings for Mel seem obvious; but I don't see it with Molly. I certainly don't see it coming from her side.

Okay, here is a crazy theory. There was talk of Molly being in LA, right? And talk of Jason flying back to LA to "think it over" and then back to NZ.

What if Jason feels that Mel is the one he wants, but he confesses to having some feelings for Molly. To Mel this is not acceptable: it's 100% her or forget it. So he flies back to LA with Molly to see if they have any "real world" connection. He isn't feeling it with her, so it's back to NZ to propose to Mel?
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 02-05-2009 at 03:15 PM.

A later proposal date would also fit in with that he flew home with no decision made. If he flew to LA I am sure he would have to meet with ABC people to see where to go from there.