Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3305813 View Post
    Wow! Does she ever look like Deanna and Melissa!

However, the clue deals with separation.....the backslash should separate The Who from Rebecca....

So is The Who= F1 separated from Rebecca Eisen in your opinion?
    RS stated "The role of the clue is that it represents something that the finale is about. There is a story here to tell. The clue is part of that story. And when the other clues come, they will be another part of the story....The forward slash represents separation. Each one represents something on it's own...something that puts together what happens is the finale. KMoon/Rebecca if solved could be considered a theme"

The theme to me is that the show is so producer driven in what they want the audience to see or the outcome to be and maybe, just maybe, the Producer (i.e.,Rebecca) has decided who the F1 will be and it is not the one Jason wants. The theme this season from what I've seen is that Jason is doing things differently than in previous seasons, such as sending one more girl home than is traditionally done, having an at home date while Ty is asleep, having Molly spend the entire night with him.

Maybe his anguish at the end is being forced to chose the one that TPTB and not the one who really has his heart...hence the conversation with Deanna. IDK if any of this makes sense. After reading thousands of posts with so many different theories RS has really thrown a wrench in all of this!

Okay, with RS giving Kudos to the editors at the season's beginning, I went back and looked at all the footage... I can't see anything glaringly obvious but I do want to make a point and ask a question.

First, does anyone know who says "If she gets between me and Jason - it's war."

Secondly, at the very end of the episode one previews, we hear Jason say "I would love to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you". I might be hearing things but the emphasis is on "love" as in it sounds like he's answering a question, as though he were the one being proposed to. He also sounds like he might be crying a bit, but only in the first half. Is this where people are getting the "BUT" from? That the first half of that sound bite isn't him answering a question, but rather saying "I would love to marry you ... BUT"? And then they've spliced in the second half.

I think this particular sentence, if spliced, is exactly what RS is talking about when he gives accolades to editing. Why would Jason have a BUT then? Melissa's family? I can't see him saying this to the F2, pretty harsh. He's truly in love with two women? Hmmmmm.....

Anyway here are the scenes as shown in the premiere.....

From Beginning of Premiere

Jillian/Jason's chopper over mountains
    Melissa's catamaran wide shot
    Onsen Hot Tub [Melissa?] [CH "It's the most romantic season...]
    Jason dancing with Nikki [CH "ever because....."]
    Jason snuggling with Naomi @ rooftop pool [CH "Jason...."
    Molly and Jason walking on the beach [CH "will find true love."]
    Sunset money shot [CH "And one lucky bachelorette ....]
    Jason and Jillian on mountaintop [CH "will become his wife."]

From End of Premiere

Jillian HTD winery kiss
    Hair Grabbing girl in hot tub
    Jillian jumping into Jason's arm @ chopper date in NZ [ Jason "Welcome to New Zealand"]
    Jason and Molly bungee jumping
    Skydiving shot
    Jason and Melissa jumping off boat
    Wide shot of Catamaran [Jillian "I am completely floored that ...]
    Jason and Ty walking on beach [ Jillian "we're in New Zealand"]
    Sunset money shot
    Jason and Molly bungee jumping [ Jason "Am I the only one screaming?!!"]
    Jillian/Jason helicopter - wide shot
    Jillian/Jason in chopper [Jillian "Oh my gosh/God"]
    Scenery - above water/land shot [Melissa "I was literally soaring on Cloud Nine"]
    Jillian/Jason on mountaintop - cam pans out for wide shot
    Jason/Melissa kissing on boat [Jason "My jaw just dropped and it hasn't...]
    Nat's chopper - wide shot - [Jason "come up yet."]
    Some Seattle shots
    NZ scenery - beach w/ kayaks [Jillian "It's the most....]
    Naomi/Jason in seaplane /Seattle [Jillian "emotional roller coaster you...]
    Naomi/Jason seaplane - wide shot [Jillain "you could ever go on....]
    Molly? walking on NZ beach w/ Jason [Jillian "and I'm loving every minute of it."]
    Molly in pool @ Bach pad/camping date [Molly "I had a lot of time...."]
    Molly on bed at Kohara [Molly "with Jason, so I think...]
    Molly getting into bubblebath with Jason [Molly "the girls are definitely a little jealous"]
    NZ hot tub/earring girl and Jason kissing [Jillian "I would have loved to be in her shoes."]
    Shots/Comments in LA about Molly's overnight
    Molly/Jason @ Russell's Wharf [Megan? "I definitely don't think she's here for the right reasons"]

Catty shots and drama in LA at mansion
    Drama from girls supposedly due to DeAnna's appearance

Jason and DeAnna @ Rahimoana [De "I think I made a mistake. You haven't proposed yet, you still have a chance. That's why I came here.] Notice Jason's "jaw-clench" same one he had when DeAnna rejected him, and when Melissa tells him he won't be meeting her family.

Then come the following fast clips:

Over which Jason says "I had absolutely no idea it was going to turn out this way."

De on mansion balcony during her season.
    De holding rose on Magic Show date during her season [which Jason got]
    Jason in PI during De's season [Secure Your Valuables T-shirt]
    De and Jason hugging @ Rahimoana
    Jason looking anguished on Rahimoana balcony
    Man's hands holding ring [What ring is this? Doesn't look like the Proposal Ring.]
    Jason looking torn on Rahimoana balcony
    Melissa after GH date
    Jason and De @ magic show
    De on mansion balcony
    Shannon stabbing Melissa on GH date
    Jason standing at FRC location
    Jason and De smiling @ Rahimoana
    Jason in pool with what looks to be DeAnna during her season
    Jason and DeAnna @ Space Needle
    Jason and DeAnna kissing on balcony @ GBI - green dress [was this FD or LCD?]
    DeAnna jumping into Jason's arm during twirly greeting for kayak? date
    Jason presumably at FRC location looking up
    Jason kissing F1's hand - ring on finger
    Shannon crying
    Man's hands holding ring [What ring is this? Doesn't look like the Proposal Ring.]
    Jason in pool @ Rahimoana
    De holding rose on Magic Show date during her season [which Jason got]
    Jason presumably at FRC location looking at someone coming towards him
    Jason and Nikki dancing

More drama and catty comments at the LA mansion over which Jason is saying "I just fear that the worst is going to happen now."

Jason having his breakdown on the Rahimoana balcony over which Melissa is saying "We were all sweating, hearts pounding and Jason walks in and he's terrified."

NZ scenery.....

Jason @ Rahimoana

Jason "It's important for me to find a woman who's in the same place in life that I am."

Shots of Jason and Ty [ "I'm a single dad from Seattle, it's me and Ty"]

Jason at FRC location ["I've got a tremendous opportunity now - to find the love of my life]

Jason and Ty in white shirts, dressing up

Jason and Ty in pool

Jillian and Jason - HTD - twirly/hug greeting

Some shot of LA dates with girls who've left

Jillian and Jason on NZ mountaintop

Molly and Jason walking on NZ beach [Molly "I wish I could be with him every, single moment of every single day."]

Jason and Melissa - HTD picnic

Comments and shots of girls who've already left

Wide shot of NZ power yacht/sunset

Stephanie steering boat

Jason and Melissa kissing on NZ beach [Jason "For richer or poorer ...."]

Molly and Jason kissing on Seattle walk [Jason "or in sickness and health..."]

Jason and Nikki dancing [Jason "I want somebody that..."]

Jillian and Jason hugging - HTD winery [Jason "I can be there for..."]

Jason and Keri [Jason "and that can be there..."]

Jason at FRC location [Jason "for me." ]

[Jason "I've found the woman of my dreams....and it's been so worth it."]

Jason looking up from bended knee

Man's hands opening red and black ring box [Jason "I love you ..."]

Jason looking up from bended knee [Jason " Will you marry me?"]

Jason kissing the hand of F1 - ring on finger

[Jason "And I want to be the Prince Charming that sweeps her of her feet."]

Aerial twirly shot

[Jason "I would love to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you"]
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by JCHAMBERS01;3305899;

The theme to me is that the show is so producer driven in what they want the audience to see or the outcome to be and maybe, just maybe, the Producer (i.e.,Rebecca) has decided who the F1 will be and it is not the one Jason wants. The theme this season from what I've seen is that Jason is doing things differently than in previous seasons, such as sending one more girl home than is traditionally done, having an at home date while Ty is asleep, having Molly spend the entire night with him.

Maybe his anguish at the end is being forced to chose the one that TPTB and not the one who really has his heart...hence the conversation with Deanna. IDK if any of this makes sense. After reading thousands of posts with so many different theories RS has really thrown a wrench in all of this!
    I think this is an interesting scenario and one I wouldn't put past TPTB...

FORT Fogey

I am going back to the earlier conversation about Ty being the key to the season (which also makes Sleepless in Seattle key to the season).

When Molly is at the tent date with Jason, he asks her about the Ty situation and she says If I love you, I'll love Ty.

When Jason and Melissa were talking about having kids on the couch at his "house," he talked about loving someone unconditionally, and she said You ask me why I want to be a parent? That right there. This following on their talk about her being the black sheep of the family.

To me, Molly's little talk about seeing Jason with Ty and feeling like it was a "crystal ball" into her future was the most scripted she has ever sounded. I don't know if she was fed the line or came up with it herself, but it sets up the showdown with Ty as a big moment. Will she "love" Ty? And if she doesn't, of course she doesn't love Jason!

And I just have a feeling that the "unconditional love" standard will come back into play before the FRC.

So I just emailed RS about the possibility of the FRC and the rose ceremony taking place in separate locations. Also there is no final rose on the rose stand in the shot of Jason standing by himself in NZ. Will let you what and if I hear anything back from him.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3305896;
    I keep reading about Jason knowing from the beginning. Can someone please re-post the article, interview etc. of who, what etc. that stated that. What I remember Chris Harrison saying is that WHEN it became obvious who Jason was going to choose the crew was really involved to watch what happens. Then I believe in an interview (I am not sure which one) when he was asked if he knew early on or what, that he never stated he knew from the beginning.

So, if someone can correct me or show me where it is stated that Jason and the crew knew from the beginning........
    There was an interview w/ a Seattle station that was one of the earlier interviews and he was a little more forthcoming with info. I just watched it this morning and will try to find the link again but basically he said he was a good judge of character and has a "little inkling" from the beginning. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3305906;
    So I just emailed RS about the possibility of the FRC and the rose ceremony taking place in separate locations. Also there is no final rose on the rose stand in the shot of Jason standing by himself in NZ. Will let you what and if I hear anything back from him.
    THere is a rose. You can barely see it but there is a blackish red spot on the stone if you go back and look at the SC. Somewhere on this board (have no idea where at this point) someone circled it or has an arrow pointing to it.

ETA: I don't think that discounts your theory though
    Last edited by mommyluvsnoah; 02-05-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Has it been determined if the new Melissa myspace page is actually hers? I have noticed that she has posted pictures of herself with Steph, Naom, and Jilly. I wonder if something happened (besides the fact that Molly is in the final 2) between Melissa and Molly or Jason and Molly that caused Melissa to dislike Molly. It seems like they were friends/close during the show. Melissa doesn't seem to be the type to hold a grudge if Molly 'wins'. Nor does she seem the type to not like her just because she is one of the final two. Maybe it's just coincidence that she has posted no pictures of her and Molly together although it seems like she's specifically chosen pictures of herself with each girl.

Ok so he just emailed me back and said that he will no longer confirm or deny anything else because if he keeps eliminating options it will ruin the suprise. bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Cheri0310;3305910;
    Has it been determined if the new Melissa myspace page is actually hers? I have noticed that she has posted pictures of herself with Steph, Naom, and Jilly. I wonder if something happened (besides the fact that Molly is in the final 2) between Melissa and Molly or Jason and Molly that caused Melissa to dislike Molly. It seems like they were friends/close during the show. Melissa doesn't seem to be the type to hold a grudge if Molly 'wins'. Nor does she seem the type to not like her just because she is one of the final two. Maybe it's just coincidence that she has posted no pictures of her and Molly together although it seems like she's specifically chosen pictures of herself with each girl.
    Do you mean actual pics or promo photos or caps from the show?

eta

I thought the 'war' comment was Molly...anyone else?