Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #1521
    FORT Fan FARAWAYFAN25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    The one thing that bothers me so badly this season with Jason saying he feel in love with two women. In the articule that is posted in the Jillian thread, Jillian says that Jason didn't lead anyone on. Melissa is getting a very insecure edit. If Jason really did have Mel pegged as his choice early on, the other girls would have known, so as not to be lead on. Melissa would have known, or been told, that her relationship with Jason was different from the other girls. I mean, not to sterotype, but we women tend to talk a lot. Unless the whole cast is in on it, she couldn't have been that insecure. Also, if he had Melissa pegged from day one then he wouldn't be broadcasting that he was in love with two women, right? I don't that that Jillian's article and Jasons statements match up...do they? Maybe RS slogan, nothing is as it seems, means that the whole thing was set up. Idk...
    Last edited by FARAWAYFAN25; 02-05-2009 at 02:33 PM.

  2. #1522
    FORT Fan Fancygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    359

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3305868;
    The one thing that bothers me so badly this season with Jason saying he feel in love with two women. In the articule that is posted in the Jillian thread, Jillian says that Jason didn't lead anyone on. Melissa is getting a very insecure edit. If Jason really did have Mel pegged as his choice early on, the other girls would have known, so as not to be lead on. Melissa would have known, or been told, that her relationship with Jason was different from the other girls. I mean, not to sterotype, but we women tend to talk a lot. Unless the whole cast is in on it, she couldn't have been that insecure. Also, if he had Melissa pegged from day one then he wouldn't be broadcasting that he was in love with two men, right? I don't that that Jillian's article and Jasons statements match up...do they? Maybe RS slogan, nothing is as it seems, means that the whole thing was set up. Idk...
    Sorry,Farawayfan, you meant 2 women? If not that's a real shocker.

  3. #1523
    FORT Fan deedreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    302

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Melissa's parents may have refused the public/on camera meeting because of the high profile nature of her father's work. This is what I found for him

    Rycroft, Bob
    Job title: Vice President of Strategic Development
    Company: Carlson Restaurants WorldWide

    Might not want much publicity associated between him and bachelor show.

  4. #1524
    FORT Fan FARAWAYFAN25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3305876;
    Sorry,Farawayfan, you meant 2 women? If not that's a real shocker.
    thanks for pointing that out...I fixed it. oops.

  5. #1525
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    19

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    They are really playing up the Sleepless in Seattle storyline. Do you think that they extend that further, such that there is a first FRC where Jason tells one or both that he can't decide, that he has to go away and think about it. He adds that, if it is meant to be, and he determines that she is the one, AND if she still wants him, then they will meet at X date, at Y time, at Z location. This gives TPTB plenty of dramatic shots of Jason and Ty waiting at the designated date, time, location and - at the last minute, of course - the "one" shows up! Cue dramatic music, kleenex, and end of Sleepless in Seattle storyline. This last meeting could be the beginning of the ATFR show.

  6. #1526
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3305813 View Post
    Wow! Does she ever look like Deanna and Melissa!

    However, the clue deals with separation.....the backslash should separate The Who from Rebecca....

    So is The Who= F1 separated from Rebecca Eisen in your opinion?
    RS stated "The role of the clue is that it represents something that the finale is about. There is a story here to tell. The clue is part of that story. And when the other clues come, they will be another part of the story....The forward slash represents separation. Each one represents something on it's own...something that puts together what happens is the finale. KMoon/Rebecca if solved could be considered a theme"

    The theme to me is that the show is so producer driven in what they want the audience to see or the outcome to be and maybe, just maybe, the Producer (i.e.,Rebecca) has decided who the F1 will be and it is not the one Jason wants. The theme this season from what I've seen is that Jason is doing things differently than in previous seasons, such as sending one more girl home than is traditionally done, having an at home date while Ty is asleep, having Molly spend the entire night with him.

    Maybe his anguish at the end is being forced to chose the one that TPTB and not the one who really has his heart...hence the conversation with Deanna. IDK if any of this makes sense. After reading thousands of posts with so many different theories RS has really thrown a wrench in all of this!

  7. #1527
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    214

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3305877;
    Melissa's parents may have refused the public/on camera meeting because of the high profile nature of her father's work. This is what I found for him

    Rycroft, Bob
    Job title: Vice President of Strategic Development
    Company: Carlson Restaurants WorldWide

    Might not want much publicity associated between him and bachelor show.

    Maybe I'm dense, but I don't understand what is so high profile about that position.

  8. #1528
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    159

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I re-watched Jillian's and Jason one-on-one date after the pool party. They went to the Disney Concert Hall and were serenaded by Robin Thicke. It was a very, very romantic date and Jason kept kissing Jillian over and over. I remember before the season began some people were saying, it was obvious from the beginning that Jason fell in love. It was hard for them to hide it.

    Little comments about Jason and Jillian being very comfortable talking to each other. I think Jillian's edit is going to amp up a few notches in the next few episodes.

    I think Jason and Jillian are the best match. I am sorry but Melissa is very young (even for 25). She does not have the level of maturity that Jillian exhibits.

  9. #1529
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,905

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by spicydog;3305882;
    They are really playing up the Sleepless in Seattle storyline. Do you think that they extend that further, such that there is a first FRC where Jason tells one or both that he can't decide, that he has to go away and think about it. He adds that, if it is meant to be, and he determines that she is the one, AND if she still wants him, then they will meet at X date, at Y time, at Z location. This gives TPTB plenty of dramatic shots of Jason and Ty waiting at the designated date, time, location and - at the last minute, of course - the "one" shows up! Cue dramatic music, kleenex, and end of Sleepless in Seattle storyline. This last meeting could be the beginning of the ATFR show.
    That makes me want to say, "Take off, Jack, and don't let the door hit you in the fanny on the way out."
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  10. #1530
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3305868;
    The one thing that bothers me so badly this season with Jason saying he feel in love with two women. In the articule that is posted in the Jillian thread, Jillian says that Jason didn't lead anyone on. Melissa is getting a very insecure edit. If Jason really did have Mel pegged as his choice early on, the other girls would have known, so as not to be lead on. Melissa would have known, or been told, that her relationship with Jason was different from the other girls. I mean, not to sterotype, but we women tend to talk a lot. Unless the whole cast is in on it, she couldn't have been that insecure. Also, if he had Melissa pegged from day one then he wouldn't be broadcasting that he was in love with two women, right? I don't that that Jillian's article and Jasons statements match up...do they? Maybe RS slogan, nothing is as it seems, means that the whole thing was set up. Idk...
    I keep reading about Jason knowing from the beginning. Can someone please re-post the article, interview etc. of who, what etc. that stated that. What I remember Chris Harrison saying is that WHEN it became obvious who Jason was going to choose the crew was really involved to watch what happens. Then I believe in an interview (I am not sure which one) when he was asked if he knew early on or what, that he never stated he knew from the beginning.

    So, if someone can correct me or show me where it is stated that Jason and the crew knew from the beginning........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.