Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3305835;
    Melissa was reported back at work on Dec.3 (?). Did the poster indicate how long Jason was over here before flying back?
    I don't remember a time/date being mentioned in the post. The post came in as the FRC dates were being finalized here at FORT.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is there any way at all that the proposal did not take place in NZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3305845;
    Is there any way at all that the proposal did not take place in NZ?
    IT seems as if it was in NZ since we see the ferns in the background of the proposal sc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3305829;
    Both scenarios suggest a delayed FRC. What we really need is a leak from the NZ crew (which I thought we had when the timeline was finalized at 11-24/25 for the FRC) to clarify whether the local crew was brought back at some point to complete the filming. The LA crew could have returned home, but the local crew could have been in on the completion.

Just another balloon to float, as RS has stated the "timeline" is wrong, or at least incomplete.
    This theory also fits with RS statement about the editing of the sc. Whoever edited the preview of the FRC (and maybe the actual finale) would have to make the first FRC and the delayed FRC seem one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3305849;
    This theory also fits with RS statement about the editing of the sc. Whoever edited the preview of the FRC (and maybe the actual finale) would have to make the first FRC and the delayed FRC seem one and the same.
    That is a very good point. That would totally make sense in context of his statement.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3305829;
    Both scenarios suggest a delayed FRC. What we really need is a leak from the NZ crew (which I thought we had when the timeline was finalized at 11-24/25 for the FRC) to clarify whether the local crew was brought back at some point to complete the filming. The LA crew could have returned home, but the local crew could have been in on the completion.

Just another balloon to float, as RS has stated the "timeline" is wrong, or at least incomplete.

RC indicated that what happens ( and may not be shown) was as shocking as what happened with Brad. Brad chose nobody. Jason has said he fell in love with both of them. What if he got to FRC #1 and said, "I can't do this. I love both of them. I can't decide."
    That would be the exact opposite but just as shocking as Brad's action - Brad chose no one because he didn't want either; Jason choose no one because he wants them both.

He takes off a few days to make his decision, comes back, and films this what will seem like to us romantic FRC proposal. " I DO want to marry you.

He has to say that he fell in love with both of them in publicity because of what happened and also because he doesn't know how they will edit it. What if they showed all of that?

Meanwhile, we get this edit of an insecure Melissa who is still evidently insecure about the relationship. If so, no wonder.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Ok this may be me thinking waaaay to much into this but in these two sc's the backgrounds are made to be the same but appear different to me. In the first one of Jason standing by himself the ferns are bigger and you see the stack of stones behind him (which I thought would hold a rose but does not have one on it) and some other red and almost purpole foliage. Then in the second on the only color I see is green and the ferns appear to very thick. I don't know seems fishy. any thoughts?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jojoless;3305783;
    Here's brief post from a long-time lurker. Please forgive me if this has been addressed already.

RS states that K Moon/Rebecca could be considered a theme.

So I'm thinking it's:

J Sun/Melissa
    This is a really good guess. The "K Moon" and "J Sun" meaning is clever enough to be a good clue. The Rebecca and Melissa connection is less clear - same syllables, same double letters, same ending. Maybe that's it. The slash mark for separation - maybe seprated by distance?

Very good suggestion on the J Sun connection, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3305859;
    Ok this may be me thinking waaaay to much into this but in these two sc's the backgrounds are made to be the same but appear different to me. In the first one of Jason standing by himself the ferns are bigger and you see the stack of stones behind him (which I thought would hold a rose but does not have one on it) and some other red and almost purpole foliage. Then in the second on the only color I see is green and the ferns appear to very thick. I don't know seems fishy. any thoughts?

ITA! I posted a little while ago that the actual "ring on the finger" proposal could have been anywhere - only ferns in the background. Or if it is a second FRC in NZ, the foliage might be set up differently??

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3305854;
    RC indicated that what happens ( and may not be shown) was as shocking as what happened with Brad. Brad chose nobody. Jason has said he fell in love with both of them. What if he got to FRC #1 and said, "I can't do this. I love both of them. I can't decide."
    That would be the exact opposite but just as shocking as Brad's action - Brad chose no one because he didn't want either; Jason choose no one because he wants them both.

He takes off a few days to make his decision, comes back, and films this what will seem like to us romantic FRC proposal. " I DO want to marry you.

He has to say that he fell in love with both of them in publicity because of what happened and also because he doesn't know how they will edit it. What if they showed all of that?

Meanwhile, we get this edit of an insecure Melissa who is still evidently insecure about the relationship. If so, no wonder.
    I am beginning to be sold on the delayed proposal hehe someone else look at the sc's am I crazy??!?!