Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by theRealist;3352339;
    How I understood the term "drinking the kool-aid" usually meant that you believed everything that saw, like believing that reality TV is real.
    or believing that what "sources" tell you is real. Who knows where the sources got thier source?

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3352332;
    PS, very fair observation.
    Now let me try to be fair.
    You believe that Jason is with Melissa based, at least in part, on events that occurred 3 months ago. I don't question that was true at the time.
    I don't have anything bad to say about Jason the person because I don't know him.
    I don't enter the conspiracy arena because I don't know who planned what.
    However, I have a very strong belief based on real accounts from people who are about as close to this as anyone can get that Jason and Melissa broke up at the ATFR and he is with Molly now.
    My question is whether you have current, first hand knowledge that these things I believe are not true?
    Because I'm always wondering if folks really disagree about the same things.
    Yes we disagree about the same thing.
    sdl, I don't ask you where you get your information. I don't ask if it's first hand or contacts or sources. I feel it's rude. I don't doubt you believe what you are saying.
    I have other information that contradicts yours.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3352342;
    Could someone please watch the "View" today? He is suppose to be on at the end of the show talking about rumors.
    He sounds nervous and said there is a path with both of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3352350;
    I don't disagree with you on this.

I do believe RS on the fundamentals. I do think it is my right as a viewer to like or dislike Jason's actions, to judge him, form opinions about him and possibly snark on him......based on those actions. This is a TV show and I am a viewer. And I am not just buying what I see edited on my TV screen. Like every one else here, I am trying to find out what really happened. Looking at RS' theories is part of that.
    Too much time on our hands... how does it go, the devil finds work for idle hands. --pity

FORT Regular

Jason is on the view right now:

HE SAYS: ....."this year was not a set-up" ....... "his F1 is moving to Seattle shortly"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3352260;
    No you don't, but the general tone from posts of RS "believers" is that he HAS to be reporting truth because a few others are saying the same thing. Also, people who disagree with him are asked to PROVE what they say, but RS doesn't have to for some reason, why? because he has "no motive". Posts about Jason being scum, and Molly is a tramp, and poor Melissa is a victim .... those aren't said like they are a theory, they are posted as "fact" like it's a done deal BUT it isn't... it's pure speculation and supposition at this point ... IMO
    Don't you remember getting this treatment from Melissa fans when we started poting for this season. Every dark haired girl in a sc was Melissa or be damned. When it was proved wrong the just jumped to the next sc with no shame. Really scary. It does not say much for her if she attracts this sort.

Saw Jason on the View - he said he couldn't address all the rumors but wanted to address one in particular - He stated that "this was not set up from the beginning - there was no way he could do that". When asked if he was engaged he more or less dodged that - said they'd have to watch the show.

Actually, think he said "this was not set up - there was no way he could/would do that" Dang, should have taped the darn thing

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3352376;
    Yes we disagree about the same thing.
    sdl, I don't ask you where you get your information. I don't ask if it's first hand or contacts or sources. I feel it's rude. I don't doubt you believe what you are saying.
    I have other information that contradicts yours.
    Thank you PS, you have always been a lady and I appreciate it.
    Would you please answer one last question, and then I PROMISE to leave you alone until after the finale, at which point I'll either send you flowers and an apology, or try to show restraint.
    I'm concerned about this person who floats around on the Internet who calls herself "mysonisthebest" saying that she is Jason's mother. I have been told in no uncertain terms that, based on what she has said and when, she is absolutely an imposter. That would actually be nice because the things she says are downright weird.
    Since you seem to be connected to the family, can you tell us whether this person is Jason's mother?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3352381;
    Too much time on our hands... how does it go, the devil finds work for idle hands. --pity
    My mom always said "Idle hands are the work of the devil"

ETA: hehehe look at my avatar!!!???

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3352411;
    Don't you remember getting this treatment from Melissa fans when we started poting for this season. Every dark haired girl in a sc was Melissa or be damned. When it was proved wrong the just jumped to the next sc with no shame. Really scary. It does not say much for her if she attracts this sort.

TOTALLY! Thank you for saying this. IA with the first part. Even though I wasn't posting then, I was tearing my hair out knowing that the pics were of Jillian and so many wouldn't believe it. (I didn't literally tear my hair out but you know... )
    Last edited by lovemygirls; 02-27-2009 at 01:23 PM.