Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by theRealist;3352253;
    Yes he did but he said that he was told that it was "going" to be filmed and he jumped the gun saying it was already filmed. He said that he figured it would of already been taped by the time he posted the news because of the weekend coming up.
    It seems to me that RS has jumped the gun on quite a few things. His whole tone has changed from being a blogger with an objective view to a "spoiler" with a subjective view. I think he must have "accidentally" drunk some of the kool-aid.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3351925;
    I wanted to ask; just because RS is getting notoriety, does that make him credible? Paris Hilton is notorious, but does that make her credible? Credibility and notoriety aren't the same thing.

If you showed me a picture of my house and it was blue, I'd say that's my house, but my house is white.

I can't change what I know.

I've been asked if what has come out has changed my mind.
    The only answer I can give is, I can't change what I know.
    PS, very fair observation.
    Now let me try to be fair.
    You believe that Jason is with Melissa based, at least in part, on events that occurred 3 months ago. I don't question that was true at the time.
    I don't have anything bad to say about Jason the person because I don't know him.
    I don't enter the conspiracy arena because I don't know who planned what.
    However, I have a very strong belief based on real accounts from people who are about as close to this as anyone can get that Jason and Melissa broke up at the ATFR and he is with Molly now.
    My question is whether you have current, first hand knowledge that these things I believe are not true?
    Because I'm always wondering if folks really disagree about the same things.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3351946;
    RS is correct because it is not just RS saying it - too many magazines and people. With his latest info that Mel has a meltdown at the ATRC it confirms my belief that RS's source is Mel. She would have be really worried about how the meltdown is protrayed and so tried to get her side of the story in first.
    I feel the same about Mel being the source. Especially when it came out about the email. Only Jason and Melissa have a copy of that email. For RS to have a copy means one of them gave it to him. When the finger was pointed directly at Mel, RS started to backtrack confirming everything was his feeling only the fact that they had done the filming and there was a break-up. iIn his earlier posts, It was made obvious.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3352330;
    It seems to me that RS has jumped the gun on quite a few things. His whole tone has changed from being a blogger with an objective view to a "spoiler" with a subjective view. I think he must have "accidentally" drunk some of the kool-aid.
    How I understood the term "drinking the kool-aid" usually meant that you believed everything that saw, like believing that reality TV is real.

Could someone please watch the "View" today? He is suppose to be on at the end of the show talking about rumors.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3352342;
    Could someone please watch the "View" today? He is suppose to be on at the end of the show talking about rumors.
    check the new "Jason on the View' thread they made on to keep everyone posted!

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3352342;
    Amy- check out the Jason on the View thread

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3352312;
    It is not my right or anyone elses to hold him responsible for his actions.He is a grown man and it is his own responsibilty to do what he feels it right or wrong for him and hold his own self responsible. This is a TV show that is hightly edited and always made for ratings and if that means they have to let someone be seen in a negative light then so be it. From the time I started watching this show and that has been from the inception of it this has always happened.
    I don't disagree with you on this.

I do believe RS on the fundamentals. I do think it is my right as a viewer to like or dislike Jason's actions, to judge him, form opinions about him and possibly snark on him......based on those actions. This is a TV show and I am a viewer. And I am not just buying what I see edited on my TV screen. Like every one else here, I am trying to find out what really happened. Looking at RS' theories is part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3352348;
    Amy- check out the Jason on the View thread
    Opps sorry... guess I've been too obsessed with one thread haven't been paying attention to the others!
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by gotcharunnin1 View Post
    I have no problem with the facts "jason dumps mel and is now with molly"

The problem that I have had from the beginning is the "opinions" being mixed with fact and then the board posters here and else where quoting them as facts.It's all one big ball of rubber bands. No end in sight and wondering how the heck the ball got so big and how in the world you will ever unravel it.

Most have said all along that if Jason just "changed" his mind , he had a right. The other nonsense that has been added has made him scum, sleeze, a complete tool and that I think is what bothers me. The back pedaling on the opinions stated as facts and then said to be just opinions. I just feel it shouldnt have been put out there to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3351944;
    We can blame that in the way that RS chose to present his "facts".
    And the sleaze bags and rumour mongers who run with it