Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3352176;
    It is starting to look like RS was right. I was so hoping that he would of been wrong. Apparently on another thread Melissa is stated as being at work today. The AFTR2 is being filmed at 11am Pacific. She obviously won't be there so it must be Melissa.
    So she is not there? I don't blame her. I hate to see the girl have a meltdown on stage too; but I can absolutely see the reason for it. If she is indeed proposed to in NZ, we will see this romantic proposal.....and then whammo! The audience will feel blindsided too.

So supposedly she brings Jason to tears? Apparently that's not all that hard to do. How many people will sympathize with him now, after all the weeping and anguish we've already seen from the guy? If it pans out like this, I for one will be cheering Melissa on and laughing at Jason's tears. Sorry.

Again, if it pans out like this.....he is a sap and a jerk. Lethal combo.

Karey, I understand that you and your friends like Molly; but you represent a slice of the viewing public. Jillian was very popular, as is Melissa. Molly has her fans too. I think people have a problem with the behavior and actions of the people involved, and with TPTB. Everyone's motives have been called into question. All I can do is watch what is shown and then try to piece together what actually happened behind the scenes. Right now I am inclined to hold Jason responsible for his actions. I don't know enough yet about Mel or Molly to judge them. But from everything we know about her, she is a warm, lovely, genuine person and certainly did not deserve to be blindsided in this cruel way on stage.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 02-27-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3352234;
    I may just be confused for the twelve millionth time, but didn't RS say the ATFR2 had already been filmed?
    Yes he did but he said that he was told that it was "going" to be filmed and he jumped the gun saying it was already filmed. He said that he figured it would of already been taped by the time he posted the news because of the weekend coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3352196;
    All RS states is that he got additional information about what happened at the AFTR from his sources.
    Again, ..it had to be someone involved in the show then, because no one else was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3352264;
    Again, ..it had to be someone involved in the show then, because no one else was there.
    Which leads me to believe that he was "informed" for a purpose...

Reality TV doesn't exist theRealist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3352193;
    I did say "perhaps" Molly. I think you may have misread.
    Yes you did say perhaps, Molly. Can you direct to where you read about RS saying that he had the evidence/proof that Jason, perhaps Molly were in on it from the beginning? I never read this anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3352267;
    Which leads me to believe that he was "informed" for a purpose...
    I gotta tell you fan, I really think that Jason being on the view will be key to what some of us believe and don't beleive.

NOt that he'll be specific, I'm not that naive to think he'll give us exactly what we want, but Jason is transparent, and when he's in the hot seat, its obvious. If RS's theory holds no validity, then there will be an undeniable comfortness in his reponses. I think its the way he responds will be key.

just to clarify for myself, because i think just about everything i posted came out or came across wrong, i wasn't asking for proof, or for him to name sources. i did ask why he believes it, but i didn't mean "name your source!" that would be ridiculous. i was looking for more like, "i believe in the power of true love" or "my gut tells me something isn't right with all the hoopla" or "i have a source" or anything.

i am sorry i was misunderstood and for any feelings that may have been hurt
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 02-27-2009 at 03:13 PM.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3352166;
    Has anyone read RS blog today? He is stating that Melissa has a huge meltdown at the AFTR, an overall verbal breakdown and then walks off the set. If this is true, Melissa had a meltdown on national TV and we have Fleiss comparing the ending of this season to the movie Network where the news anchor has a meltdown on air. Just comparing notes.
    Fleiss prays from moments like these to occur. Money shot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3352252;
    So she is not there? I don't blame her. I hate to see the girl have a meltdown on stage too; but I can absolutely see the reason for it. If she is indeed proposed to in NZ, we will see this romantic proposal.....and then whammo! The audience will feel blindsided too.

So supposedly she brings Jason to tears? Apparently that's not all that hard to do. How many people will sympathize with him now, after all the weeping and anguish we've already seen from the guy? If it pans out like this, I for one will be cheering Melissa on and laughing at Jason's tears. Sorry.

Again, if it pans out like this.....he is a sap and a jerk. Lethal combo.

Karey, I understand that you and your friends like Molly; but you represent a slice of the viewing public. Jillian was very popular, as is Melissa. Molly has her fans too. I think people have a problem with the behavior and actions of the people involved, and with TPTB. Everyone's motives have been called into question. All I can do is watch what is shown and then try to piece together what actually happened behind the scenes. Right now I am inclined to hold Jason responsible for his actions. I don't know enough yet about Mel or Molly to judge them. But from everything we know about her, she is a warm, lovely, genuine person and certainly did not deserve to be blindsided in this cruel way on stage.
    It is not my right or anyone elses to hold him responsible for his actions. He is a grown man and it is his own responsibilty to do what he feels it right or wrong for him and hold his own self responsible. This is a TV show that is hightly edited and always made for ratings and if that means they have to let someone be seen in a negative light then so be it. From the time I started watching this show and that has been from the inception of it this has always happened.

Not that I necessarily believe this but someone on Jokers just said that Jason is going to be on the view (not sure when) and will address the rumors regarding the "change of heart".........
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.