Page 15 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I think Reality Steve is about as reliable as Reality TV

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298084;
    Keep in mind tho - that the 'will you marry me' was NOT Jason's voice - it was Andy Baldwins!!!
    What about the "I love you" part? Is that Jason's voice?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3298094;
    What about the "I love you" part? Is that Jason's voice?
    I believe it is - also ''the I want to spend the rest of my life with you'' that we hear in VO
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298084;
    Keep in mind tho - that the 'will you marry me' was NOT Jason's voice - it was Andy Baldwins!!!
    Whoa! For sure?

Go back and listen closely
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I wouldn't put it past Fleiss to have practice proposals and release misleading screen shots. However, they could have released ones just showing Jason's face and the "supposed" F1's hand/arm. The fact that we see the suit and dress throws me off a little. I just have a harder time picturing them having both women dress up in their dresses and Jason in his suit for a practice shoot. It's almost like making the bride wear her wedding gown to the rehearsal.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298096;
    I believe it is - also ''the I want to spend the rest of my life with you'' that we hear in VO
    Jason's proposal to DeAnna was heavily edited and tptb have the right to use any of the audio from that. There is always that to consider.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3298115;
    Jason's proposal to DeAnna was heavily edited and tptb have the right to use any of the audio from that. There is always that to consider.
    I still can't believe she let him get down on his knee and propose!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3298079;
    ... and they could have him as a plant... raising doubt in all of us.. or at least trying to
    I am so glad you said this. I have thought this all along. I was just too chicken to post it.
    I keep going back to the fact that CH said it was apparent very early on who Jason was going to choose. If it was *THAT* apparent, no edit in the world would boost anyone else above her. I have faith in you guys. You nailed it from the get-go. If I am wrong, I will say I am wrong. But so far, nothing RS has posted has changed my mind even a little bit.

What I find interesting in RS's blog is when he says not everything is as it seems, and not to believe everything you see or hear. So....see and hear on the show? See in the screencaps? Hear in interviews being released? IF things didn't go according to plan at the FRC...

Maybe Jason says the F1 needs more time, that they are too young to make such a big decision (this would work with both Molly and Melissa as they are about the same age).

Maybe the F1 let's Jason propose (proposal SCs) and then tells him that they don't think he's over Deanna yet, and they won't accept (anguished bawling over the railing).

Maybe things got patched up much later, and they are *now* engaged, but it didn't happen until after the party ended, so to speak.

He says our jaws will drop. Maybe RS is saying that the sleuthers who have the wedding planned and the china pattern picked out will FREAK when the F1 says NO at the end. That would definitely throw a huge kink in the big romantic finale. And for what it is worth, I do think the money shot is a promo shot, as is the aerial shot on the hill.

But what I do find interesting about RS is he deliberately pokes fun at the moles/pinky ring analysis, and his negative comments certainly make me think he's saying the analysis is wrong, and it's not her at the end. But if she says no, then that *could* amount to the same thing.