Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3349986;
    This is what I do not buy. I don't think his connection with Mel was pure lust. They had an emotional and romantic connection, a strong one. Maybe it just didn't work out. But what do you expect when you are separated right after your engagement and allowed to sneak around with someone else? I do think he was attracted to Molly and got along well with her; I do not buy that she was his "true love" all along. My story (and I will stick with it) is that Molly was not the real thing......she was the sure thing.
    I retract "Lust". I didn't mean lust in a bad way. I think he loved them both, but lust is an extra bonus. I think he thinks the "I can't take my hands off of you" = better Love. He's a man. I've been happily married for 20 years. Men do equate lust with love. But on the days they are not thinking about lust they want the best friend. Maybe when he was away from them both for a while the part of him that was attracted to Molly was who he really was.

Don't know if that makes sense.

I'm still trying to resist the light, but the pull is getting stronger.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3350003;
    Me thinks they are ...we need to convince Zula to come away from RS's snibblings too...
    Did someone say my name?

You know I have never actually visited RS' site or watched his videos? I have left that to other people. Call me lazy. I will say that he has plenty of believers on this board.....smart, astute, reasonable and rational people. I have to be sensible and prepare myself for the worst.

Of course, for me the worst is not Jason being with Molly. The worst is the horrible thought of ABC trying to shove this Jason Molly from the beginning crap down my throat. If Jason is with Molly I will happily watch it for the trainwreck that it is; but I will not swallow any of the fake romance swill they are trying to sell me.

So, come next week I will be ready with three things: champagne for a happy ending with Mel, popcorn for a trainwreck, and Tums in case they show us Jason getting engaged to Molly. For that last one? There would not be enough buckets in the world to contain my

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3350023;
    I'm here, but actually trying to work today. Scary I know.

I'll lay out my current belief, which has evolved since this all first came to light.

1. Jason proposes to Melissa
    2. Molly is F2 and is MA-AD about it.
    3. Molly asks to go back to the place of the FRC. Maybe this is where the FRC ends and ATFR begins, dunno.
    4. Molly to give Jason a piece of her mind. Perhaps she also tells Melissa a couple of sordid details that get Melissa upset. The 3 are on stage together watching, and after there is a question/answer/confrontation session.
    5. 2nd ATFR is a more "normal" ATFR. Jason and Melissa are still together, all 3 are there to rehash the drama, ask lingering questions, maybe some "where are they now" of other contestants, Ch gives Jason and Melissa a trip somewhere.

ETA: What RS's role in all this remains to be seen. Bad information from trustworthy sources, motivated by money or a grudge, played by Fleiss and Co., or a plant...who knows? He's probably the least of my concern at this point. I think he's strange.

I agree with alot of what you said...Makes sense.

I don't believe RS either. Especially when I saw him pushing his interviews, articles, etc. I do wonder about the 2 ATFR ceremonies. I don't think it's because of a public break-up. I think there's something else. We've always been told, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, or most romantic proposal ever. Other than Brad not picking anyone, has anything ever just made us say "Wow"? I think CH statement about so intimate, could be another one of those things that make us say, "That's what all the fuss was about?" So, I seriously believe it's all about the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3350028;
    Did someone say my name?

You know I have never actually visited RS' site or watched his videos? I have left that to other people. Call me lazy. I will say that he has plenty of believers on this board.....smart, astute, reasonable and rational people. I have to be sensible and prepare myself for the worst.

Of course, for me the worst is not Jason being with Molly. The worst is the horrible thought of ABC trying to shove this Jason Molly from the beginning crap down my throat. If Jason is with Molly I will happily watch it for the trainwreck that it is; but I will not swallow any of the fake romance swill they are trying to sell me.

So, come next week I will be ready with three things: champagne for a happy ending with Mel, popcorn for a trainwreck, and Tums in case they show us Jason getting engaged to Molly. For that last one? There would not be enough buckets in the world to contain my
    I too am glad that I am aware of RS and his theory...I too will hold out that it is Mel & Jay in the end and this has been some twisted spin for PR nothing more...however IF in the case I need to run to the bathroom I will be sure to stay off this board long enough to clear a path so that I won't trip and fall..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamagirl22;3350033;
    I don't believe RS either. Especially when I saw him pushing his interviews, articles, etc. I do wonder about the 2 ATFR ceremonies. I don't think it's because of a public break-up. I think there's something else. We've always been told, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, or most romantic proposal ever. Other than Brad not picking anyone, has anything ever just made us say "Wow"? I think CH statement about so intimate, could be another one of those things that make us say, "That's what all the fuss was about?" So, I seriously believe it's all about the ratings.
    I agree. If the ending were as RSteve thinks abc would not prolong it into a second atfr. In fact, they might have even ended it at the frc without ever revealing anything. I'm still hopeful that in the end all will be good. Who knows, it may take until the atfr2 for that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3349601;
    Does anyone think that the missing 37 minutes of this interview is where she really spilled what she's heard, and Chelsea-style, she or he have had second thoughts about running it?

I mean, not to start a whole conspiracy thing, but it just seemed so "Rose Mary Woods" (WATERGATE era reference for you young ones!) to suffer a technical glitch with the most important part of the interview.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. It just seems odd. She was just getting
    to the good part and then bam! it was over. Maybe you're right about them having second thoughts and maybe that's why he said he might try to get her to re-do that part of the interview.

FORT Fan

When I first read the "RS Theory" I questioned it. But I never believed it and since then I have never went back to his blog. I think Jason and Melissa have been together since the FRC. And I truly do not think MF will edit or change anything. What we will see on Monday is what exactly happened. I think everything revolves around not meeting Melissa's family. I'm hoping we might actually get to see or hear of a wedding in the future. I do feel sorry for all involved and this includes their families.

I say -- JASON AND MELISSA FOREVER!!!

FORT Newbie

For those of you that are saying you'll barff if Molly is picked... I'd like to know why it'd be so horrible?

Premium Member

The thing that bothers me is why did they tape AFTR1 in January, why the need for the 2nd. This have never been done. Something big happened. Chris looked like he was at a funeral announcing AFTR1. He seemed kinda of cold to Jason at the WTA. Methinks this isn't going to be pretty.