Page 14 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;3297923;
    IMO, I think that Stephanie is getting the edit of being the next Bachelorette. Heartbroken single mom, why not?
    Yikes, I hope not.

I think that eventually Melissa will be F1, but like BlondieGal said, I think there may be some huge bolders along the way. I think Jason and Melissa were preordained from the beginning somehow or at least held in reserve in case of emergencies.

I don't think he proposes to two people, although he may pull an "Andy" and tell the F2 he loves her or that he could see her as his wife.

I think the F2 could do a "Chelsea" at the FRC. Perhaps after the LCD and the camping date, she thought she had it in the bag.

Perhaps the F1 finds out somehting about Jason (via the crew. remember those whispers from crew who are supposed to be your friends?) and calls a halt to the proceedings - a postponement. The conflict will be to se if it can be resolved. Perhaps Deanna consults with the F1, either fanning the flames or dousing them.

Melissa has been edited as insecure in the relationship, but is that just acting? and did she have it in the bag, only to have Jason blow it somehow. They have a very "physical" connection. But Molly is the one who spends the night camping and has the lifestyle talks. Does Jason enjoy her company, encourage her hopes and then dump her?

I think what we are going to see this time is the junk behind the sceens, exposing ABC and cast. Perhaps we will see all the conflict that was hidden in the Andy & Tessa Love Story of the Century
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3298011;
    I think that eventually Melissa will be F1, but like BlondieGal said, I think there may be some huge bolders along the way. I think Jason and Melissa were preordained from the beginning somehow or at least held in reserve in case of emergencies.

I don't think he proposes to two people, although he may pull an "Andy" and tell the F2 he loves her or that he could see her as his wife.

I think the F2 could do a "Chelsea" at the FRC. Perhaps after the LCD and the camping date, she thought she had it in the bag.

Perhaps the F1 finds out somehting about Jason (via the crew. remember those whispers from crew who are supposed to be your friends?) and calls a halt to the proceedings - a postponement. The conflict will be to se if it can be resolved. Perhaps Deanna consults with the F1, either fanning the flames or dousing them.

Melissa has been edited as insecure in the relationship, but is that just acting? and did she have it in the bag, only to have Jason blow it somehow. They have a very "physical" connection. But Molly is the one who spends the night camping and has the lifestyle talks. Does Jason enjoy her company, encourage her hopes and then dump her?

I think what we are going to see this time is the junk behind the sceens, exposing ABC and cast. Perhaps we will see all the conflict that was hidden in the Andy & Tessa Love Story of the Century
    I think it would be really interesting if its Jason that blows it and then he has to chase or woo her!

FORT Newbie

Where can I find Reality Steve's blog? Everything that is said makes sense. I really thought Melissa is F1, but with all the editing TPTB do, that would be too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by spalow;3298039;
    Where can I find Reality Steve's blog? Everything that is said makes sense. I really thought Melissa is F1, but with all the editing TPTB do, that would be too easy.
    we can't post his link on here but just google reality steve and then look in the side menu for the Bachelor - Jason
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

HAHA - I won't be surprised AT ALL - if RS gets stompted on by ABC/TPTB - and he back peddles on alot of this ................... IT has happened before
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298059;
    HAHA - I won't be surprised AT ALL - if RS gets stompted on by ABC/TPTB - and he back peddles on alot of this ................... IT has happened before
    I'm sure ABC has interns or spys monitoring the boards and they are probally monitoring RS.

... and they could have him as a plant... raising doubt in all of us.. or at least trying to

Unless they gave Jason a crash course on acting, I can't see the proposal we heard being a fake one. He really isn't a good actor.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3298080;
    Unless they gave Jason a crash course on acting, I can't see the proposal we heard being a fake one. He really isn't a good actor.
    Keep in mind tho - that the 'will you marry me' was NOT Jason's voice - it was Andy Baldwins!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON