Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3345547;
    I agree and it is a shame that some of those people have to contact Chris Harrison with mean comments it only gives all boardies a bad name. Some of us actually enjoy the show and the FORT makes it a more interactive experience, no matter who "wins" it is fun just to try and figure it out.
    I"m definately in it for the fun - and I wouldnt dream of posting "hatefully" - esp to CH who I view as a "host" not so much a 'participant"...

so the "haters" that blog that negatively have to be even fewer - and I think someone posted that on RS website you dont have to register to post - so lots of made up names...\

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345548;
    [/B]

However, it does not happen every season that the bachelor proposes, then goes to the ATFR to dump her in front of a national TV audience and then pick the F2. That has never happened.

He did NOT break up with her on national TV.. he broke up with her ALMOST 6 weeks ago on a closed set. Yes, it was going to be televised, but EVERY OTHER GIRL Jason didn't choose gets broken up with on TV, too... It's not in front of a national audience. Melissa will have had over 6 weeks to get over this "ambush" by the time it airs.. and has OBVIOUSLY moved on, since there is now speculation she's with her ex again. He didnt' break up with her in front of a national TV audience... He DIDN'T.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-25-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3345548;
    [/B]

However, it does not happen every season that the bachelor proposes, then goes to the ATFR to dump her in front of a national TV audience and then pick the F2. That has never happened.
    I don't believe that happens this season either. And if it doesn't, if that isn't true, then what we saw in the WTA was no different from other seasons past, IMO.

I have been trying to figure out why Molly seems so confident, when he were seeing almost nothing to substantiate it. I saw this even before RS came out with his info. While Jillian and Melissa have grown increasingly nervous and stressed as they got closer to the end, Molly has been inexplicably calm, cool and collected. Is she just that kind of person? She has come off almost smug at times. That's been bothering me for a while, because I saw nothing to support it. Now we have a reason for her confidence.
    I didn't see her confident at ALL in those images of her getting ready. Those were not the eyes of someone who believes she has it in the bag.

And actually, I would tend to disagree with seeing nothing between Molly and Jason. I wouldn't say their connection is as affectionate as the one between Jason and Melissa, but Molly said herself she isn't a demonstrative person. Her comments regarding her family seemed that they are a cool-headed, collected type of people. She seems very used to maintaining her composure.

Quote Originally Posted by laura90210;3345553;
    Can someone please, please, please tell me what the spoiler from RS is? I am so confused! Who does Jason pick? How do we know? Who is RS? I have been reading different threads, including the update one, but still am confused.
    We can't post a link, but just Google Reality Steve and you'll find RS.

If in fact Jason is currently with Molly, then I think Jesse just gave us our answer in that Buddy TV interview of what ABC is going to show us. Jason will be torn between the two. We'll see him tormented over this decision. The deciding factor will ultimately be, who was better with Ty. So he picks Melissa. Then the ATFR1 comes around and Jason has a change of heart...or rather, listened to his heart. He was always more in love with Molly, but used Ty as the determining factor (who's to say he shouldn't). Jesse said in the interview that Melissa is better with Ty and Molly is better with Jason. That's how I see it going...editing wise.

Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3345469;
    I think they tried real hard last night to force Molly down our throats. That in itself says something. Also, the screen cap from the beginning of the season with the money shot and the bungie jumping superimposed over it, thats not a mistake that was done intentionally. Which to me just confirms what RS is saying
    To the bolded part didn't someone on board here or somewhere else do that? Was that really ABC? Anyone think that they are just trying to cause doubt to the F1 as I'm sure they know what we online are thinking? Maybe without RS it would just be same old Bachelor trying to cause doubt? I've watched every season and it seems like they always do that. Granted I don't think we can put RS back in the bottle(as well as others) I was just trying to throw out another possibility as I've had RS on my brain too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3341435[B
    ;]It makes sense to me that she and Jason have discussed his feelings for Molly.[/B] I'm not sure if it was part of RS's info or if I read this elsewhere, but I remember reading/hearing that Melissa knew he was talking to Molly but he had denied seeing her after taping ended.

According to RS's information, the emails he saw indicated that she had suspicions that he was seeing Molly and that "having him confirm it on tv was humiliating".
    Who know's what Jason said in his FRC speech/proposal to each girl? Melissa may be taking a leap of faith with Jason aware he may have feelings for Molly. I guess that's something we will have to wait on as we don't have many voiceovers of the FRC...do we?

FORT Fan

I watched the WTA late, and it confirms my suspicions that Reality Steve is full of it, or has been fed a load of something. Jason has no poker face, and can't act, and I believe him when he said he tried to treat the girls fairly. The girls, once the drama queens were gone, were exceptionally friendly and respectful with one another. This all points away from a scene of scripted evil deception and manipulation on Jason's part.

It's much more likely that he says he's too serious about engagement to choose at the point of the FRC and needs more time past the show, then on the first After the Rose show he finally chooses. Conspiracy theorists also believe that Obama was born in Kenya. They just enjoy being wacky.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3345570;
    He did NOT break up with her on national TV.. he broke up with her ALMOST 6 weeks ago on a closed set. Yes, it was going to be televised, but EVERY OTHER GIRL Jason didn't choose gets broken up with on TV, too... It's not in front of a national audience. Melissa will have had over 6 weeks to get over this "ambush" by the time it airs.. and has OBVIOUSLY moved on, since there is now speculation she's with her ex again. He didnt' break up with her in front of a national TV audience... He DIDN'T.
    Live or taped, he breaks up with her on camera and she gets humiliated in front of a dozen million people. HE DID. Break up with her in front of a national TV audience.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 02-25-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3341462;
    But what's "shocking" to one isn't necessarily shocking to another and we know they LOVE to exagerate (sp?) on that show. I posted a picture as a joke once about how they ran 2 sc's together of Molly bungee jumping and one of the money shot and it looked like they were going headfirst into the pool. I don't think we've ever had an FRC near a pool before, what if Mel and Jay decide to jump in? that could be considered shocking, or maybe Ty jumps in or falls in or a cameraman or CH.... just saying that "shocking" doesn't have to be something that changes the course of the show, just an incident.
    Just out of curiousity northernviewer you've kept a wait and see attitude through this whole RS stuff. Would anything surprise you? Also do you think they are just calling it freakish to play up the drama and the rumors? I've never heard a finale described as freakish so I was curious what your take on that is and if you indeed think it will be that?