Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I think the proof will come when someone comes forward with information about Molly being in Seattle (or somewhere else with Jason) before the ATFR v1.0 was filmed. Because you know there's a flight attendant, hotel clerk, room service waiter out there who would have seen it. And given Jason circa 12/3 was saying, "I'm in love and I'm engaged!" followed by Jason circa 1/5 saying, "I was in love with two women" I'm betting that the evidence will pile up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3345483;
    I guess I find it interesting that last week Chris was guffawing, "All those crazy blog theories? We laugh until our stomachs hurt?" Cue RS releasing his blog and it turns to, "HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE SINCERITY OF ME AND THE SHOW!" Methinks our wily host doth protest too much.
    People were questioning his ability to be a PARENT based on this. IMO, there's only so much someone can take before they feel the need to respond. I think he was classy and honest in his blog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by EmmySue10;3345494;
    OKAY...this might have already been dicussed (and I'm probably just holding on to the notion that Melissa and Jason end up together), but couldn't the "jaw-dropping" ending be that Jason decides he can't pick between the two, and would like more time to date them both--without cameras--to make his final decision. The first part of ATFR is where he annouces his decison, and part two is getting an update on the happy couple and the one he rejects.
    I agree this is a strong possibility and mentioned it last week in this thread.

OKAY...this might have already been dicussed (and I'm probably just holding on to the notion that Melissa and Jason end up together), but couldn't the "jaw-dropping" ending be that Jason decides he can't pick between the two, and would like more time to date them both--without cameras--to make his final decision. The first part of ATFR is where he annouces his decison, and part two is getting an update on the happy couple and the one he rejects.
    This ending has already been done before. We have Fleiss on record as stating that this is the most unreal ending, when you think it's over it isn't, blah , blah, blah........and this time he isn't the boy crying wolf! I really don't see how this ending can be what they are talking about. It would be nice for all of us if it was nicely tied up in that bow but I really don't think that it will be.

FORT Fan

well for the screencaps that have been posted here - it just feels like there is a whole bunch of running around on MF part to keep the illusion of his money making show up..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zacksmom1993;3345496;
    I think the proof will come when someone comes forward with information about Molly being in Seattle (or somewhere else with Jason) before the ATFR v1.0 was filmed. Because you know there's a flight attendant, hotel clerk, room service waiter out there who would have seen it. And given Jason circa 12/3 was saying, "I'm in love and I'm engaged!" followed by Jason circa 1/5 saying, "I was in love with two women" I'm betting that the evidence will pile up quickly.

I just dont think there are that many out there that care as much as the fanatics on the internet...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345495;
    What does it show, really, though? Take the rumors OUT of the equation for a minute and what you saw last night...how is that ANY different from seasons past, when TPTB have tried to play editing games to show or hide the F1 or F2?

All along everyone has believed it was Melissa this season, so of course they'd amp up a Molly edit to make people question his choice.
    Take the rumors out and you get a guy that is happy. He didn't say in love, he didn't say engaged, nothing. He's just Happy. But, even w/o the rumors. Somethings up, or he'd be like Tom Curise jumping up and down proclaiming his love and engagement...isn't that what we saw in December? Why the change? That's what I saw.

ETA: DeAnna announced her engagement last year at this time. I haven't seen all of the bachelors so maybe I'm wrong, but don't they normally hype the engagment? The season's I have watched...that's been a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3345542;
    Take the rumors out and you get a guy that is happy. He didn't say in love, he didn't say engaged, nothing. He's just Happy. But, even w/o the rumors. Somethings up, or he'd be like Tom Curise jumping up and down proclaiming his love and engagement...isn't that what we saw in December? Why the change? That's what I saw.
    That is what I said earlier today. I just didn't see him really happy last night.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345495;
    What does it show, really, though? Take the rumors OUT of the equation for a minute and what you saw last night...how is that ANY different from seasons past, when TPTB have tried to play editing games to show or hide the F1 or F2?

All along everyone has believed it was Melissa this season, so of course they'd amp up a Molly edit to make people question his choice.

However, it does not happen every season that the bachelor proposes, then goes to the ATFR to dump her in front of a national TV audience and then pick the F2. That has never happened.

What it means is that they are now setting us up for the big switch. Molly hasn't really been shown having much of a connection with Jason. There are clues, especially that initial overnight tent date. Then there was that long walk they took on the group date. They had a lot of time to chat alone together. But absent those two things, we have seen precious little of Molly and a whole lot of Melissa. We saw so much of Melissa and with the screencaps clearly showing her as F1, that people started thinking it was all way too obvious, which it was.

I have been trying to figure out why Molly seems so confident, when he were seeing almost nothing to substantiate it. I saw this even before RS came out with his info. While Jillian and Melissa have grown increasingly nervous and stressed as they got closer to the end, Molly has been inexplicably calm, cool and collected. Is she just that kind of person? She has come off almost smug at times. That's been bothering me for a while, because I saw nothing to support it. Now we have a reason for her confidence.

FORT Regular

Can someone please, please, please tell me what the spoiler from RS is? I am so confused! Who does Jason pick? How do we know? Who is RS? I have been reading different threads, including the update one, but still am confused.