Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #13291
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3345459;
    I agree. I think that if there wasn't any truth to RS posts CH wouldn't even address them. The fact that he does makes it seem like Company Spin.
    damned if you do and damned if you don't. And, no, I'm definetly not an ABC mole - wish I was, then at least I might know what was going to happen next Monday and Tuesday

  2. #13292
    FORT Fan FairyTaleLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3345459;
    I agree. I think that if there wasn't any truth to RS posts CH wouldn't even address them. The fact that he does makes it seem like Company Spin.
    I see your point, but I don't necessarily agree. He addressed the trash talking that is being directed at HIM, and I think he addressed it because HIS integrity is being questioned here. People are questioning his character for being on a show that is scripted and fake and phoney, therefore HE is being called fake and phoney.

    I fully understand why he would mention it on his blog.

  3. #13293
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    48

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3345453;
    That's true, but the way they threw Molly at everyone last night and changed her edit to make people think she might be the one, and the blue to yellow dress color change, now confirms the manipulation by ABC, making it more likely that RS was deliberately fed misinformation.

    I'm leaning towards thinking the ATFR drama is Molly being nasty to or angry at Melissa, claiming she's a phony and not good enough for Jason, or telling Jason he'll be sorry he chose Melissa because she's x, y and z.

    RS never said Molly would be chosen, but he did say after Melissa is chosen, Jason changes his mind, starts seeing Molly and rejects Mel on national tv. We've seen nothing so far to indicate that happens.

    I think Molly is angry Jason allowed her to let down her guard and open herself up. While we've heard all season that Jason is in love with two women, I'd bet neither Molly or Mel heard that during filming, from Jason or anyone else. And, from the photos at the F3 when Jillian is let go, where Molly and Melissa stare straight ahead and refuse to look at each other, it seems like there is bad blood there.

    I think Molly was just shocked it wasn't her at the FRC and as she watched the season unfold on tv, got angrier and angrier and let it out in mid-Jan at the first ATFR. Why they moved up the ATFR to mid-Jan, I have no idea. It could just be a scheduling conflict.

    Maybe the ATFR II is to rehabilitate Molly and show she was wrong telling everyone on national tv Jason made a poor decision. Poor sport, bad loser image. Maybe she asked for another show to set it right. Maybe that's what "It's all about Molly" means.

    As to RS's hypothesis that Melissa is holding up the screening, I doubt that's true, but if it is true, maybe she didn't want to give Molly another chance to attack her on national tv. It's being filmed tomorrow I think.

    Bottom line: Anyone can have a theory. Just because they say they have inside info, doesn't mean they really do. Or that their sources are correct. Then again, maybe he's right and those of us watching the show unfold, wanting to believe what we see, will be shown to been fooled beyond what's acceptable for reality tv (whatever that is.)

    RS, if he was going to blow the story for ABC, shouldn't have dripped and drabbed with silly clues and endless prose. He should have just come out with what he had. He's still not doing that, promising more revelations in a few days. What's his track record so far, that he hasn't been wrong? I'll wait for him to be right.
    I think they tried real hard last night to force Molly down our throats. That in itself says something. Also, the screen cap from the beginning of the season with the money shot and the bungie jumping superimposed over it, thats not a mistake that was done intentionally. Which to me just confirms what RS is saying

  4. #13294
    FORT Fan jotiff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    228

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3345354;
    Well, in law and politics, it's always said to follow the money. But in the entertainment world, it is really more follow the spin.

    Let's look at it. Before RS first indicated in his blog in later January that something big was happening concerning the F1 and F2 on the Bachelor, we heard nothing from TPTB about the show that was any different from any prior years. Usual blah, blah about "will he find love", etc. Many did wonder though how they seemed to have been so sloppy this year with the screen caps and clues.

    As soon as RS said something, even before any more shows, MF came out and starting harping a "dramatic", "Chaefsky type", "crazy" finale. Never speciifically addressed the substance of RS, but the change in spin, the form, was quite apparent. They had been outed in some way and now had to make it seem it was in their plans all along.

    Next we learn from RS that an ATFR show was rushed into early production in the third week of January. That is not normally the case; they wait to tape that show until much closer to the run of the actual show on TV. This was confirmed subsequently by TPTB. An extraordinary taping schedule especially one moved up is, to me, a strong sign that something happened to change the arc that ABC wanted/needed to end with. That certainly ties into RS saying the first F1 was dumped for the F2. It is hard to come up with anything else that would result in such a schedule alteration except a change of woman.

    After that leak by RS, we then saw the first claims by ABC promos, that the show will blow you away, needs to be intimate, closed set, etc. All this happens only after RS scoops the dumping.

    Then we get the WTA show: "All about Moly!". See the Comments on Molly board: "she looked so much more beautiful", etc. Many of us saw the attempt to make more of a Molly/Jason connection than we had ever gotten from the show.
    Again, fits with RS saying they would spin it as "it was always Molly". And, the final comment: I am happy. No I am engaged. No asking the other girls who they think Jason will/should pick. Strangest WTA ever.

    RS posted earlier today that Mel won't go along after what occured on first ATFR.
    CH blog as I explained in another posting is full today of "poor me, my honor is attacked". Nothing on the WTA show; nothing on the finale. Except the statement that, less than one week before the 2nd ATFR show is to be shown, it hasn't been taped yet. Not edited; it hasn't been taped.

    All I can say is if you follow what TPTB have done, it all tracks as double backing spin following leaks they hoped would not get out and since they did, they are trying to make as much lemonade from lemons as they can salvage.

    Maybe they haven't taped the ATFRII yet because there is no girl left. Jason DID NOT convince me last night when he said, "I'm happy." He looked pale and anxious, and that show was taped before "IT" all hit the fan.

  5. #13295
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345468;
    I see your point, but I don't necessarily agree. He addressed the trash talking that is being directed at HIM, and I think he addressed it because HIS integrity is being questioned here. People are questioning his character for being on a show that is scripted and fake and phoney, therefore HE is being called fake and phoney.

    I fully understand why he would mention it on his blog.
    I agree.

    I also think that its down-right cruel for RS to be so sarcastic at CH's expense. Just like he blogs about his opinions, CH is entitled to do the same.

  6. #13296
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3345459;
    I agree. I think that if there wasn't any truth to RS posts CH wouldn't even address them. The fact that he does makes it seem like Company Spin.
    Yup - this nails it...

    Or, as they say, methinks Mr. Harrison protesteth too much

  7. #13297
    FORT Fanatic Frak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    438

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3345453;
    And, from the photos at the F3 when Jillian is let go, where Molly and Melissa stare straight ahead and refuse to look at each other, it seems like there is bad blood there.
    Not the first time this has happened (when there's only 2 girls left). My thought is that they're instructed to do so.

  8. #13298
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    151

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I guess I find it interesting that last week Chris was guffawing, "All those crazy blog theories? We laugh until our stomachs hurt?" Cue RS releasing his blog and it turns to, "HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE SINCERITY OF ME AND THE SHOW!" Methinks our wily host doth protest too much.

  9. #13299
    FORT Newbie EmmySue10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    OKAY...this might have already been dicussed (and I'm probably just holding on to the notion that Melissa and Jason end up together), but couldn't the "jaw-dropping" ending be that Jason decides he can't pick between the two, and would like more time to date them both--without cameras--to make his final decision. The first part of ATFR is where he annouces his decison, and part two is getting an update on the happy couple and the one he rejects.

  10. #13300
    FORT Fan FairyTaleLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    330

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by dede127;3345469;
    I think they tried real hard last night to force Molly down our throats. That in itself says something.
    What does it show, really, though? Take the rumors OUT of the equation for a minute and what you saw last night...how is that ANY different from seasons past, when TPTB have tried to play editing games to show or hide the F1 or F2?

    All along everyone has believed it was Melissa this season, so of course they'd amp up a Molly edit to make people question his choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.