Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3345354;
    All I can say is if you follow what TPTB have done, it all tracks as double backing spin following leaks they hoped would not get out and since they did, they are trying to make as much lemonade from lemons as they can salvage.
    Or it shows a production staff smart enough to tilt their promotions to capitalize on the rumors to gain extra ratings.

Fleiss and his staff are not stupid. They are not to be underestimated. I do not believe they would have filmed something so outrageous and thought it wouldn't get out.

Especially apparently filming it JUST early enough that these final episodes can profit from all the buzz. Just don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuther09;3345384;
    I am new at this and have only posted a few times and I am probably in the wrong thread. But, I had a idea about the ending I wanted to share after reading the following from ABCMediaNet:

"Jason's proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for what happens when Jason and the final two women return to the studio for "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose." Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason's journey to find true love, on the one-hour special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET)."

And TV guide states that on the ATFRC2 on March 3rd we will get an update on "all three".

Here is my thought, for what it is worth. Jason proposes to Melissa and then at the ATFRC Melissa breaks it off with him...for whatever reason. So many on this board are blasting Jason and crying for helpless Melissa. Maybe, she is the one that had a change of heart. RS may not be correct about everything.
    I think they might "spin" it this way; however, if he was really in love with Melissa and is torn up about the relationship, he won't hook up with Molly on the show. I always thought that they weren't allowed to talk with each other until ATFR. Only the Bach/B'ette and their F1 could speak. It is fishy if he gets with her right away IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3345372;
    Yes, I've also noticed that and wondered the same thing. In fact, RS specifically said "Jason chooses Melissa then....." so (although I don't know what to believe anymore) I would think that the people who were hoping it was Molly would now believe RS. I don't see why the screencaps should change anyones opinion on what happens or doesn't happen ATFR.
    The boards were dead...the sluethers had things laid out ...and all was well in whoville...then RS reared his head and the world exploded....RS said from the beginning (in his cryptic messages) that the sluethers wer CORRECT with WHOM Jason was choosing...that it would be the HOW & WHY that was shocking....

So we are left to wait until the ATFR ceremony to find out the Jaw-Dropping (Fleiss' words) twisted ending.

You have a few choices:

1. Believe RS
    2. Believe the other blogger (some lady can't remember her name)

with these 2 scenerios you have the same basic idea except switch the girls...
    (Seems there is a player for each side)..hmmmmm

3. Believe what you see on TV (never a good idea where Fleiss is invovled)
    4. Take pieces of each and make them fit the puzzle to get the answers...(oh by the way...there are some long time FORTERS here with great "connections" as well...they are pretty accurate 98.9% if the time)

Choose to believe whichever story you like...we will all get answers by next Tuesday and then ...we will come back here and get ready for the next season!

FORT Newbie

I respect your opinion but doesn't ATFR show the "couple" and the one rejected? Molly would have to be at this taping anyway. I guess I am wanting to believe that everything being said lately is rumor or opinion (i.e., Jason has been seeing Molly). We don't have facts.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3345395;
    I think they might "spin" it this way; however, if he was really in love with Melissa and is torn up about the relationship, he won't hook up with Molly on the show. I always thought that they weren't allowed to talk with each other until ATFR. Only the Bach/B'ette and their F1 could speak. It is fishy if he gets with her right away IMO.
    To follow your thought...you think Jason would really propose to Molly after dumping Melissa on the same show? I agree him proposing & her accepting, that's not only fishy, its not normal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuther09;3345384;
    I am new at this and have only posted a few times and I am probably in the wrong thread. But, I had a idea about the ending I wanted to share after reading the following from ABCMediaNet:

"Jason's proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for what happens when Jason and the final two women return to the studio for "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose." Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason's journey to find true love, on the one-hour special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET)."

And TV guide states that on the ATFRC2 on March 3rd we will get an update on "all three".

Here is my thought, for what it is worth. Jason proposes to Melissa and then at the ATFRC Melissa breaks it off with him...for whatever reason. So many on this board are blasting Jason and crying for helpless Melissa. Maybe, she is the one that had a change of heart. RS may not be correct about everything.
    Interestilng, but...what would make that so "unexpected and shocking". In fact, that's pretty standard here. Most make it the 3 months or so required; others don't and the series has just not done an ATFR show. A normal parting of the way is SOP. And if she dumps him, there would be no reason to have Molly there, right? The only reason to a) say it is shocking and b) have all 3 there is for him to dump one and then choose the other (whether at that time (and the tooth fairy is real) or have already chosen her.

And if Melissa is the dumper and not the dumpee, then why would they want another ATRF for an update on her? Wouldn't needit.

Or, the whole shocking, etc. is just made up promo nonsens.

FORT Regular

According to CH's latest blog, they hadn't yet filmed the ATFR2. This leads me to believe that TPTB are attempting to scrap the entire Jason is now with Molly part of the equation (if RS is correct) but still have the Jason dumps Melissa, or some sort of break up version on ATFR1.

This way the public is not too shocked that the couple has already broken up (standard for the Bachelor) and there is no outrage about Jason being with Molly so soon (or at the same time). Then in a few months Jason and Molly announce that they rekindled their *love* for each other recently.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3345372;
    Yes, I've also noticed that and wondered the same thing. In fact, RS specifically said "Jason chooses Melissa then....." so (although I don't know what to believe anymore) I would think that the people who were hoping it was Molly would now believe RS. I don't see why the screencaps should change anyones opinion on what happens or doesn't happen ATFR.
    That's true, but the way they threw Molly at everyone last night and changed her edit to make people think she might be the one, and the blue to yellow dress color change, now confirms the manipulation by ABC, making people wonder whether RS was deliberately fed misinformation.

I'm leaning towards thinking the ATFR drama is Molly being nasty to or angry at Melissa, claiming she's a phony and not good enough for Jason, or telling Jason he'll be sorry he chose Melissa because she's x, y and z.

RS never said Molly would be chosen, but he did say after Melissa is chosen, Jason changes his mind, starts seeing Molly and rejects Mel on national tv. We've seen nothing so far to indicate that happens.

I think Molly is angry Jason allowed her to let down her guard and open herself up. While we've heard all season that Jason is in love with two women, I'd bet neither Molly or Mel heard that during filming, from Jason or anyone else. And, from the photos at the F3 when Jillian is let go, where Molly and Melissa stare straight ahead and refuse to look at each other, it seems like there is bad blood there.

I think Molly was just shocked it wasn't her at the FRC and as she watched the season unfold on tv, got angrier and angrier and let it out in mid-Jan at the first ATFR. Why they moved up the ATFR to mid-Jan, I have no idea. It could just be a scheduling conflict.

Maybe the ATFR II is to rehabilitate Molly and show she was wrong telling everyone on national tv Jason made a poor decision. Poor sport, bad loser image. Maybe she asked for another show to set it right. Maybe that's what "It's all about Molly" means.

As to RS's hypothesis that Melissa is holding up the screening, I doubt that's true, but if it is true, maybe she didn't want to give Molly another chance to attack her on national tv. It's being filmed tomorrow I think.

Bottom line: Anyone can have a theory. Just because they say they have inside info, doesn't mean they really do. Or that their sources are correct. Then again, maybe he's right and those of us watching the show unfold, wanting to believe what we see, will be shown to been fooled beyond what's acceptable for reality tv (whatever that is.)

RS, if he was going to blow the story for ABC, shouldn't have dripped and drabbed with silly clues and endless prose. He should have just come out with what he had. He's still not doing that, promising more revelations in a few days. What's his track record so far, that he hasn't been wrong? I'll wait for him to be right.
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 02-24-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: fix in first paragraph for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3345429;
    Interestilng, but...what would make that so "unexpected and shocking". In fact, that's pretty standard here. Most make it the 3 months or so required; others don't and the series has just not done an ATFR show. A normal parting of the way is SOP. And if she dumps him, there would be no reason to have Molly there, right? The only reason to a) say it is shocking and b) have all 3 there is for him to dump one and then choose the other (whether at that time (and the tooth fairy is real) or have already chosen her.

And if Melissa is the dumper and not the dumpee, then why would they want another ATRF for an update on her? Wouldn't needit.

Or, the whole shocking, etc. is just made up promo nonsens.
    maybe its shocking that she takes him back after dumping him???ha!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;3345431;
    According to CH's latest blog, they hadn't yet filmed the ATFR2. This leads me to believe that TPTB are attempting to scrap the entire Jason is now with Molly part of the equation (if RS is correct) but still have the Jason dumps Melissa, or some sort of break up version on ATFR1.

This way the public is not too shocked that the couple has already broken up (standard for the Bachelor) and there is no outrage about Jason being with Molly so soon (or at the same time). Then in a few months Jason and Molly announce that they rekindled their *love* for each other recently.
    I agree. I think that if there wasn't any truth to RS posts CH wouldn't even address them. The fact that he does makes it seem like Company Spin.