Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3345078;
    According to CH's blog as of this weekend the second one had yet to be filmed.
    Aha!!
    interesting...
    Maybe milking the ratings...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by harrodsfan;3345334;
    Aha!!
    interesting...
    Maybe milking the ratings...
    Milk the ratings????????? The poor cow is dry.....

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3345282;
    I do believe that RS and others have been misinformed, but what irks me the most is that if it doesn't go down the way RS says it will then it seems that some people will not believe what does happen. That is quite sad, IMHO.

As for me, I believe in Vanilla.
    ITA. I hope that when all is said and done, and it doesn't go the way he says, that people will step back from it all and look objectively, not just through a RS-colored lens.

I'm so looking forward to a love story ending. I will be tickled pink to see Jason and Melissa happy, in love and living their life.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3345332;
    A man will do this and think nothing about it.
    Not a good man, IMO. And I firmly believe Jason is a good man.

FORT Fogey

Well, in law and politics, it's always said to follow the money. But in the entertainment world, it is really more follow the spin.

Let's look at it. Before RS first indicated in his blog in later January that something big was happening concerning the F1 and F2 on the Bachelor, we heard nothing from TPTB about the show that was any different from any prior years. Usual blah, blah about "will he find love", etc. Many did wonder though how they seemed to have been so sloppy this year with the screen caps and clues.

As soon as RS said something, even before any more shows, MF came out and starting harping a "dramatic", "Chaefsky type", "crazy" finale. Never speciifically addressed the substance of RS, but the change in spin, the form, was quite apparent. They had been outed in some way and now had to make it seem it was in their plans all along.

Next we learn from RS that an ATFR show was rushed into early production in the third week of January. That is not normally the case; they wait to tape that show until much closer to the run of the actual show on TV. This was confirmed subsequently by TPTB. An extraordinary taping schedule especially one moved up is, to me, a strong sign that something happened to change the arc that ABC wanted/needed to end with. That certainly ties into RS saying the first F1 was dumped for the F2. It is hard to come up with anything else that would result in such a schedule alteration except a change of woman.

After that leak by RS, we then saw the first claims by ABC promos, that the show will blow you away, needs to be intimate, closed set, etc. All this happens only after RS scoops the dumping.

Then we get the WTA show: "All about Moly!". See the Comments on Molly board: "she looked so much more beautiful", etc. Many of us saw the attempt to make more of a Molly/Jason connection than we had ever gotten from the show.
    Again, fits with RS saying they would spin it as "it was always Molly". And, the final comment: I am happy. No I am engaged. No asking the other girls who they think Jason will/should pick. Strangest WTA ever.

RS posted earlier today that Mel won't go along after what occured on first ATFR.
    CH blog as I explained in another posting is full today of "poor me, my honor is attacked". Nothing on the WTA show; nothing on the finale. Except the statement that, less than one week before the 2nd ATFR show is to be shown, it hasn't been taped yet. Not edited; it hasn't been taped.

All I can say is if you follow what TPTB have done, it all tracks as double backing spin following leaks they hoped would not get out and since they did, they are trying to make as much lemonade from lemons as they can salvage.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345344;
    ITA. I hope that when all is said and done, and it doesn't go the way he says, that people will step back from it all and look objectively, not just through a RS-colored lens.

I'm so looking forward to a love story ending. I will be tickled pink to see Jason and Melissa happy, in love and living their life.
    OK here is my question. I never believed that RS knew the whole story but since the new screencaps of Melissa and Molly have been released there have been more people saying RS is full of crap. But why now? The fact that the screencaps show that Melissa is F1 doesn't change RS theory. I mean RS said he WOULD choose Melissa at the FRC-- but there is still the more to the story after that...right?
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3345359;
    OK here is my question. I never believed that RS knew the whole story but since the new screencaps of Melissa and Molly have been released there have been more people saying RS is full of crap. But why now? The fact that the screencaps show that Melissa is F1 doesn't change RS theory. I mean RS said he WOULD choose Melissa at the FRC-- but there is still the more to the story after that...right?
    Yes, I've also noticed that and wondered the same thing. In fact, RS specifically said "Jason chooses Melissa then....." so (although I don't know what to believe anymore) I would think that the people who were hoping it was Molly would now believe RS. I don't see why the screencaps should change anyones opinion on what happens or doesn't happen ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3345359;
    Maybe people are just stepping back from the frenzy to really think about what they've watched all season versus what they've heard in the last week? I don't know for anyone else, but I realized before these caps came out that I didn't buy what he's selling.

I don't believe he's right. He may believe it, I'm not privy to the inner workings of his mind. But I don't.

FORT Newbie

I am new at this and have only posted a few times and I am probably in the wrong thread. But, I had a idea about the ending I wanted to share after reading the following from ABCMediaNet:

"Jason's proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for what happens when Jason and the final two women return to the studio for "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose." Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason's journey to find true love, on the one-hour special, "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, MARCH 2 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET)."

And TV guide states that on the ATFRC2 on March 3rd we will get an update on "all three".

Here is my thought, for what it is worth. Jason proposes to Melissa and then at the ATFRC Melissa breaks it off with him...for whatever reason. So many on this board are blasting Jason and crying for helpless Melissa. Maybe, she is the one that had a change of heart. RS may not be correct about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3345372;
    Yes, I've also noticed that and wondered the same thing. In fact, RS specifically said "Jason chooses Melissa then....." so (although I don't know what to believe anymore) I would think that the people who were hoping it was Molly would now believe RS. I don't see why the screencaps should change anyones opinion on what happens or doesn't happen ATFR.
    Perhaps a lot of the people who were undecided about the whole thing are now believing Potstickers who has been adament (wish they'd add a spell check) that Jason proposes to Melissa and is still with Melissa. I went back and read through most of her posts and it does seem as though she might be someone who knows a lot more than some.