Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3345258;
    Perhaps he missed Molly's kisses. He did say she was the best kisser so he decided to go back to her, haha!
    Hmm. Didn't the radio hosts ask him out of the three there, which was the best kisser.

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3345284;
    I, for one, am glad he got the information out to us. I would HATE to have gone into this believing Melissa is the F1 and to instead see her heart broken.
    But what if you don't see her heart broken? If that DOESN'T happen, what will everyone think at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345290;
    Hmm. Didn't the radio hosts ask him out of the three there, which was the best kisser.
    Yup. He picked Melissa, missed Molly's kisses (she could be better in bed too, you never know), and decided to dump Mel for Mol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3345218;
    This surprised me as well. I think it was an unscripted question and he didn't have a schmooze answer at the ready, so answered honestly. Melissa's kiss turned out to be better than Jillian's. Hurtful to Jillian, yes. Coldly stated by Jason, yes. The truth as he saw it, probably yes.

But, it does bring up questions about how the interactions between him and Melissa will happen during the ATFR. Will he shut himself down and firmly state he no longer loves her? If she throws unscripted questions at him, will his frustration show to the point where he answers her in the manner he answered Jillian? This human emotion/psychology thing will be very hard to watch, and harder to interpret.
    I agree. And there's often a surprising difference in how the Bachelor/Bachelorette acts during the WTA/MTA versus the scenes from the show. I've never understood why this is the case. Think of Deanna and Brad, to name the most recent ones. Why did they seem so cold (and in Deanna's case, outright confrontational) in their interactions with the contestants outside of the setting of the show? If they had scripts and reshoots before, then why not also do that at the WTA/MTA? We know TPTB pick and choose what to show, so why the drastic difference?

Well, I'm so confused by this point. I've been flipping so much I just want it over. (Hah, flipping and it's pancake Tuesday)

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345269;
    RS is a creep either way.

Either he is lying to us now or he is a creep for leaking the information early.

Even if someone else threatened to tell the story, he should have just let them and not been a publicity hound. (wanted to use a different word) He could have continued with clues if he felt he had to brag that he got in on some scoop.

The only way he can save face is if ABC gave him the info. Otherwise, he used info that was gathered unethically and he shouldn't have participated.

By giving this guy all this publicity, we encourage others to leak and act unethically for a bit of fame. (if we can call this fame).

RS, is it worth the attention to use information unethically?
    Last I checked RS doesn't work for NPR, The New York Times or the Associated Press. He doesn't need to pass a journalistic integrity test here. RS is a blogger with a good track record of informally covering the Bachelor show on his private website. How did he gather his information "unethically"? He was told something by somebody or more than one somebodies and decided to spill it all.

People can either believe what he says or not. I tended to think he was blowing hot air there at the beginning with those stupid ass clues he was giving out, but now I think he at least has the basic facts down right, if not more.

Was it a good idea to spill it all so early? I don't think so. I'd have sat on the information till about a week before the FRC to make sure ABC didn't have time to doctor the FRC, ATFR 1 and ATFR 2, but other than that he did a good thing by talking. I certainly haven't been this entertained by the Bachelor in a long time.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3344541;
    I may be a sucker, but if I ever found out this whole thing was purposeful misinformation let out to create excitement about the show, the person who thought of it should get a raise!!! All the message boards are buzzing like crazy!
    I really agree!!
    I have lurked on this site for years and now I am posting..
    Am I a sucker or what...
    I think we might be getting punked...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3340770;

All this speculation of Mel and Jason originally being together but began having problems a month out of FRC is exactly why I felt that Jason should not have done this show. I would be shocked if there WEREN'T problems. This show has a lousy track record to begin with. So let's add in a little boy and an ex-wife and expect it to work??? They have such little time during the show to actually get to know one another, so more than likely there were not any in-depth conversations that would need to take place in order to really know if something would work out. Did they discuss what the ex-wife's role in Ty's life is? What role does the ex-wife still have in Jason's life? What role does Jason expect a future wife to have in Ty's life? What does he expect the interactions of his future wife to be with the ex-wife? Add in needing to keep this big secret from everyone, and that's enough stress to end any relationship. It takes a secure person to be able to maturely handle a situation that involves an ex-spouse. I think there were VERY few women in the original 25 that would be mature, confident, and grounded enough to handle all this baggage.
    Totally agree as I am a stepmother and it does take a lot of mature confidence and then there still can be problems..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345060;
    "weekly" We've known this info for over a week. If they knew it, they would have ran with it earlier.

I'm thinking RS told a little white lie about the reason he came forward with his news.

The other "in the know poster" sld or whatever the name is says he has received over 50 emails with telling him the same ending. And 50 of his firends wouldn't lie to him. 50 people are in the know, yet RS is the first to get the information out.

Remember when Jen was cheating on Jerry with her boss. It was all over the place. Somehow this news is reserved for the RS blog, FORT and JU.

I'm very skeptical.
    Agree as there is nothing at all in the tabloids and this is the k i nd of thing they love love love..

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3345297;
    Yup. He picked Melissa, missed Molly's kisses (she could be better in bed too, you never know), and decided to dump Mel for Mol.
    Thank you. When I heard about his "change of heart", this was the first thing that crossed my mind, but I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. A man will do this and think nothing about it. Brad Pitt is a good example. Not saying Jason is Brad, just saying.