Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3345224;
    The captions available at medianet state that it is Melissa.

Thanks, I hadn't seen any body else posting that they had seen these pictures so i wanted to put it out there for them, that there are pictures of the FRC as we know it to be in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by frecklesaz;3345228;
    Thanks, I hadn't seen any body else posting that they had seen these pictures so i wanted to put it out there for them, that there are pictures of the FRC as we know it to be in New Zealand.
    They are being dissected over the Screencaps thread -- coz not everything this season has to do with Steve Carbone, much as we love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3345205;
    We haven't heard why Melissa came on the show. !

Yes - we did - in an un-shown blurb - where she says she came to fall in love .
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3345218;
    This surprised me as well. I think it was an unscripted question and he didn't have a schmooze answer at the ready, so answered honestly. Melissa's kiss turned out to be better than Jillian's. Hurtful to Jillian, yes. Coldly stated by Jason, yes. The truth as he saw it, probably yes.
    But, it does bring up questions about how the interactions between him and Melissa will happen during the ATFR. Will he shut himself down and firmly state he no longer loves her? If she throws unscripted questions at him, will his frustration show to the point where he answers her in the manner he answered Jillian? This human emotion/psychology thing will be very hard to watch, and harder to interpret.
    Perhaps he missed Molly's kisses. He did say she was the best kisser so he decided to go back to her, haha!

FORT Fan

RS is a creep either way.

Either he is lying to us now or he is a creep for leaking the information early.

Even if someone else threatened to tell the story, he should have just let them and not been a publicity hound. (wanted to use a different word) He could have continued with clues if he felt he had to brag that he got in on some scoop.

The only way he can save face is if ABC gave him the info. Otherwise, he used info that was gathered unethically and he shouldn't have participated.

By giving this guy all this publicity, we encourage others to leak and act unethically for a bit of fame. (if we can call this fame).

RS, is it worth the attention to use information unethically?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3345157;
    If Melissa is refusing to show up because of the way they treated her during the first ATFR all I can say is GO MELISSA. I wouldn't be surprised if their lawyers are intimidating her.
    I say "Go Melissa" as well. And I bet Melissa's dad would be willing to hire a lawyer or two to help his daughter and keep her from being intimidated. I know my dad would...

I do believe that RS and others have been misinformed, but what irks me the most is that if it doesn't go down the way RS says it will then it seems that some people will not believe what does happen. That is quite sad, IMHO.

As for me, I believe in Vanilla.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345269;
    RS is a creep either way.
    By giving this guy all this publicity, we encourage others to leak and act unethically for a bit of fame. (if we can call this fame).

RS, is it worth the attention to use information unethically?
    I, for one, am glad he got the information out to us. I would HATE to have gone into this believing Melissa is the F1 and to instead see her heart broken.

Not sure ethically he did anything wrong, but I can tell that you do and I'm sorry it's upset you this much.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo1;3345026;
    For the finale? Or ATFR?

Finale: IMO, the shocker for the average viewer would be that he does not choose Deanna and that she is not there to ask for him to re-consider her. I know friends that watch the show (who do not sleuthe, or read boards) think the girl twirling at the end with Jason could be DeAnna.
    ATFR - seems to be that's where the shocker is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3345218;
    This surprised me as well. I think it was an unscripted question and he didn't have a schmooze answer at the ready, so answered honestly. Melissa's kiss turned out to be better than Jillian's. Hurtful to Jillian, yes. Coldly stated by Jason, yes. The truth as he saw it, probably yes.

But, it does bring up questions about how the interactions between him and Melissa will happen during the ATFR. Will he shut himself down and firmly state he no longer loves her? If she throws unscripted questions at him, will his frustration show to the point where he answers her in the manner he answered Jillian? This human emotion/psychology thing will be very hard to watch, and harder to interpret.
    Yes, I think Dudley does much better with a script.