Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345186;
    I noticed that too, even my 14 year old noticed, but he's a golfer and didn't believe that Molly beat him in the first place.
    My 15 y/o old noticed Jillian's "70% mustard and 20% ketchup"...where's the other 10%???

Yeah, the golfing bet was strange. I thought it didn't look spontaneous....looked more like they were doing what they were told.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3345195;
    She thinks it's either about Jason choosing DeAnna and there's some sort of drama at the ATFR

OR

that Jason picks Melissa and her parents attend the ATFR ceremony and they keep it private out of respect for her parents.

Maybe Mels parents are at ATFR. Jason asks for Mels parents blessing. They say no and Jason bails. Then we can blame Mels parents.

We haven't heard why Melissa came on the show. Jason mentionned that his chosen was the same on camera as off camera. When Melissa has the meltdown on the GH date, she says she is not supposed to get upset - and then she admits that she is falling for Jason. Jason has said to Melissa twice - I want you to stay just the way you are.

This has been mentionned before - but I wonder if the parents are sceptical because perhaps Melissa went on the show because she was recruited - as a certain look for Jason. She really didn't have intentions of falling in love etc. Perhaps all of this has put her into some kind of panic. Could she have been acting ? But the episodes play out - and they both fall in love with each other as evidenced by what we have seen. This is farfetched, I know - but I'm just trying to reach some understanding of Jason's tears and all this shocking stuff. I still feel they end up together but obviously something out of the norm happens !

The ABC (actually it's "Syndicated Productions," a joint venture) contract with TB and contestants does not mention or contemplate a second ATFR. Therefore, she is not contractually bound to attend.
    That, and the fact that the first one was a train wreck she's not eager to repeat, and the trust is gone in this relationship, and she just wants this to be over - yet ABC prematurely hyped a 2nd ATFR to dress up the outcome - are creating real problems for them now.
    Thanks sdl. I guess that the big issue is whether the newer contracts, as jlccaz mentions a few posts above, obligate Melissa to more than one reunion show.

I hope they have to offer Melissa the sun and the moon in order to get her to appear again.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345194;
    Okay thanks.

This is going to be tricky. I can only tape 2 shows at a time. What do I give up...Idol, Biggest Losers or AFTR2?

The ATFR2 is scheduled for 10 p.m. Tuesday, March 3rd.

Program description per TV Guide:
    A season recap featuring Jason and the bachelorette he selected at the final rose ceremony---as well as the one he didn't. Included: updates on all three.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3345207;
    Thanks sdl. I guess that the big issue is whether the newer contracts, as jlccaz mentions a few posts above, obligate Melissa to more than one reunion show.

I hope they have to offer Melissa the sun and the moon in order to get her to appear again.
    Maybe Fleiss should show up in HIS boxers!

Ok so I am currently looking at screencaps of the final rose ceremony thanks to a poster at RS's site with a web address - Molly definitely has the purple dress on and has her hair in a pony tail. The other girl, with the straps as we saw them in a blue dress, is in actuality a yellow dress, and you can't for sure say it is Melissa in it. Her hair is totally different, up somehow, and the picture isn't clear enough to say for sure it is her. But the other picture is definitely Molly.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3345128;
    I agree that Jason did not handle her question very well at all, I thought he would have been a little more sensitive. I've been thinking that something weird was going on with the show, but it was hard for me to imagine Jason being so cold as to set Melissa up to get hurt. I'm still not saying that the M & M thing was a setup. but I saw a coldness in Jason at the WTA that I hadn't seen or at least hadn't noticed before. I was really surprised that he blew his amazing buddy off like he did...seemingly without caring how it affected her. Jillian was a trooper last night, but she did seem deeply hurt & like she was just trying to get through the night. I don't recall seeing any pics of her out with the girls after the taping.
    This surprised me as well. I think it was an unscripted question and he didn't have a schmooze answer at the ready, so answered honestly. Melissa's kiss turned out to be better than Jillian's. Hurtful to Jillian, yes. Coldly stated by Jason, yes. The truth as he saw it, probably yes.

But, it does bring up questions about how the interactions between him and Melissa will happen during the ATFR. Will he shut himself down and firmly state he no longer loves her? If she throws unscripted questions at him, will his frustration show to the point where he answers her in the manner he answered Jillian? This human emotion/psychology thing will be very hard to watch, and harder to interpret.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3345210;
    The ATFR2 is scheduled for 10 p.m. Tuesday, March 3rd.

Program description per TV Guide:
    A season recap featuring Jason and the bachelorette he selected at the final rose ceremony---as well as the one he didn't. Included: updates on all three.

Thanks for the info. I should be able to get all three shows in.

By the way.........Tricky program description.

Quote Originally Posted by frecklesaz;3345216;
    Ok so I am currently looking at screencaps of the final rose ceremony thanks to a poster at RS's site with a web address - Molly definitely has the purple dress on and has her hair in a pony tail. The other girl, with the straps as we saw them in a blue dress, is in actuality a yellow dress, and you can't for sure say it is Melissa in it. Her hair is totally different, up somehow, and the picture isn't clear enough to say for sure it is her. But the other picture is definitely Molly.
    The captions available at medianet state that it is Melissa.