Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3345157;
    I think we will see ATFR #2 even if Melissa is a no-show, ABC wants the ad revenue. They can turn a talk show around very quickly, probably with a team of editors working on different segments. A good example is Oprah's show with the Oscar winners, it was taped early in the morning on Monday and aired that same day. They'll need to do some more creative editing with ATFR #2 so it won't be taped Tuesday morning, but they can tape it this week with plenty of breathing room. Some tech people might need to work around the clock but that is nothing new. They must know the last possible date they can tape, it's probably scheduled for that day.

If Melissa is refusing to show up because of the way they treated her during the first ATFR all I can say is GO MELISSA. I wouldn't be surprised if their lawyers are intimidating her.
    If Melissa isn't there, I believe they will now show us the "how" Jason and Molly came to be. I can't imagine if I were an advertiser on the show I would want to waste my money watching this. Seriously, are they going to show us the tent scene from inside the tent for say 30 minutes, to fill the time? Doesn't sound like riveting tv to me.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3344677;
    I think at this point RS should hold onto anything else he has and let the finale and ATFR air and then come forward with anything else he may have. Presenting any proof now would give them to much time to edit. Creative editing can totally change the context of a situation.

For example...Did anyone notice last night something odd with the golfing outing with Molly? Remember CH in his blog said that Jason lost a bet to Molly "Also not shown (but you will see it on the Women Tell All special) was Jason losing a bet on the golf course to Molly and having to take his pants off and give them to her. He walked off the course in his boxers!" But the way they cut it last night made it sound like MOLLY was the one who lost the bet? Perhaps trying to make Jason more manly? Still the same scenario had 2 opposite outcomes...CH says Jason lost, editing said Jason won. Was CH mistaken in his telling of the story, or did they change the outcome to make a better story?
    Yep, I noticed that too. That bet wouldn't make sense at all. "If I win, I get to walk off of the course in my boxers, if you win, you get to walk off the course in your ??"
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3345131;
    Why not? If they already threw her under the bus, why not just say she declined to participate? Easy enough, understandable enough, and well, maybe makes her look a bit worse.

I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but if she's already dead meat to them, why not let her get rotten?
    I was responding to the statement that ABC would have a hard time showing damages. If they don't air an ATFR2 because of her refusal to participate, I was asking if the loss of revenues wouldn't quantify damages.

FORT Fan

Does the AFTR1 follow FRC immediately and then will AFTR2 follow that...All in the same evening?

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3345161;
    Well...yes, but my daughter doesn't realize there is an ATFR2 and so she still thinks the shock has something to do with picking DeAnna.
    Really? That's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345175;
    Does the AFTR1 follow FRC immediately and then will AFTR2 follow that...All in the same evening?
    I understood that the AFTR1 follows the finale on Monday...Tuesday was to be AFTR2

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3345169;
    Yep, I noticed that too. That bet wouldn't make sense at all. "If I win, I get to walk off of the course in my boxers, if you win, you get to walk off the course in your ??"
    I noticed that too, even my 14 year old noticed, but he's a golfer and didn't believe that Molly beat him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3345177;
    My G-ma and Mom are positive he goes back to DeAnna. Makes me
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3345177;
    She thinks it's either about Jason choosing DeAnna and there's some sort of drama at the ATFR

OR

that Jason picks Melissa and her parents attend the ATFR ceremony and they keep it private out of respect for her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3345191;
    My G-ma and Mom are positive he goes back to DeAnna. Makes me
    I agree..that is something that we really need to remember...the AVERAGE viewer...(general audience)...still sees DeAnna as a threat...and for them seeing 3 different dresses (purple..blue...gold) will confirm (in their minds) that it is DeAnna....