Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345060;
    "weekly" We've known this info for over a week. If they knew it, they would have ran with it earlier.

I'm thinking RS told a little white lie about the reason he came forward with his news.

The other "in the know poster" sld or whatever the name is says he has received over 50 emails with telling him the same ending. And 50 of his firends wouldn't lie to him. 50 people are in the know, yet RS is the first to get the information out.

Remember when Jen was cheating on Jerry with her boss. It was all over the place. Somehow this news is reserved for the RS blog, FORT and JU.

I'm very skeptical.
    sorry I forgot what I was refering to (ie Chelsea being stopped from spilling whatever to whomever on the 'net)

I think the reason its not over the place is a respect (boy do I use that term lightly) to not "Spoil" the "ending"

and I also think many, many PTB know all about edit, spin, and reshoot!

now there is posting of the final ceremony with dresses -

so when it is finally shown, if the edit, spin and reshoot doesnt match - then the other media outlets will reference RS

and maybe I'm just trying to figure it out myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo1;3345026;
    For the finale? Or ATFR?

Finale: IMO, the shocker for the average viewer would be that he does not choose Deanna and that she is not there to ask for him to re-consider her. I know friends that watch the show (who do not sleuthe, or read boards) think the girl twirling at the end with Jason could be DeAnna.
    That may be true. That's exactly what my daughter thinks. She doesn't know anything about this RS stuff...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3345110;
    Do you have confirmation that the ATFR2 has been filmed? Chris indicated that the ATFR2 hadn't been taped as of last Saturday night. RS heard that it hasn’t been taped yet because ABC wants Melissa on camera talking about what happened and she wants no part of it after how badly they screwed her.
    thanks for keeping this out there -

the trouble I'm having is seperating what has happened, to what will be shown, to what is the opinion of what has happened and the opinion of what will be shown...

that and I'm on the do NOT TRUST MFleiss canoe!

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3344556;
    My wife and her woman's intuition had this to say....

At one point Jillian asked Jason about a comment he made. Something about he had the first kiss with Jason but he commented that the next kiss with Melissa was the first real kiss he's had in a while.

Jason sorta just said yeah thats what I said so what kinda attitude. Then Jillian let him off the hook by saying she was just messing with him giving him a hard time.

My wife says Jillian looked really hurt. And she really didnt like his answer.

My wife also had this to say, she got the impression that Jillian likely slept with Jason that fantasy suite night. And that made the rejection really sting.

She was the look of a woman scorned and used a bit. She is good at covering up her pain but you can see it in her eyes.

I agree that Jason did not handle her question very well at all, I thought he would have been a little more sensitive. I've been thinking that something weird was going on with the show, but it was hard for me to imagine Jason being so cold as to set Melissa up to get hurt. I'm still not saying that the M & M thing was a setup. but I saw a coldness in Jason at the WTA that I hadn't seen or at least hadn't noticed before. I was really surprised that he blew his amazing buddy off like he did...seemingly without caring how it affected her. Jillian was a trooper last night, but she did seem deeply hurt & like she was just trying to get through the night. I don't recall seeing any pics of her out with the girls after the taping.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3345051;
    With ratings up, wouldn't the loss of revenues for the ATFR2 be significant? I'm not assuming that they would go through with the 2nd one without her participation. It's already in the schedule, the episode description has been released and includes appearances by both of the F2 women. I just don't see them airing a show without Melissa.
    Why not? If they already threw her under the bus, why not just say she declined to participate? Easy enough, understandable enough, and well, maybe makes her look a bit worse.

I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but if she's already dead meat to them, why not let her get rotten?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lyzm;3345118;
    That may be true. That's exactly what my daughter thinks. She doesn't know anything about this RS stuff...

i thought the "shocker" was what happens during the atfr1, not the actually finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3344970;
    I posted several days ago they cannot force specific performance of appearances as it would be tantamount to involuntary servitude. Having said that, if the contract has the appearances spelled out to include a second AFTR, and she doesn't appear for a second AFTR, they could file a complaint for breach of contract.

Problem is, they will have to show damages ... which will be hard to do since the ratings this season are up millions.

I doubt, however, there is a specific clause for a second AFTR. As you indicated, the participants are free to leave, free not to accept the rose ... how could they possibly argue that she was free to say no at the F3, but required to be at the AFTR.

That's Trista's (now public) language.

But I have reason to think that subsequent seasons more generally obligate participants to appear for more than one reunion show.

Notice there are notice requirements though -- 30 days out. So, if that clause were present in the current agreements, they would have had to notify her of need to do ATFR Part 2 on or before February 1 or sooner if they planned to tape it. So, very close to the window of time when Steve went public that he had something jaw dropping to

In entertainment/ paid talent agreements, specific performance is an allowed remedy, typically.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345135;
    i thought the "shocker" was what happens during the atfr1, not the actually finale.
    Exactly. Just when you think the story ends...it doesn't.

eta

I think Trista just wants anyone of the Bachelor romances to get married, so she's not always the one the show goes to for promoting the show!

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3344586;
    Im starting to doubt we're gonna see a After the Rose part 2 show. Considering its supposed to air in exactly 7 days and they havent even filmed it yet ???

Sounds like someone isnt cooperating. I cant imagine why else they would leave it to the last minute literally.
    I think we will see ATFR #2 even if Melissa is a no-show, ABC wants the ad revenue. They can turn a talk show around very quickly, probably with a team of editors working on different segments. A good example is Oprah's show with the Oscar winners, it was taped early in the morning on Monday and aired that same day. They'll need to do some more creative editing with ATFR #2 so it won't be taped Tuesday morning, but they can tape it this week with plenty of breathing room. Some tech people might need to work around the clock but that is nothing new. They must know the last possible date they can tape, it's probably scheduled for that day.

If Melissa is refusing to show up because of the way they treated her during the first ATFR all I can say is GO MELISSA. I wouldn't be surprised if their lawyers are intimidating her.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345135;
    Well...yes, but my daughter doesn't realize there is an ATFR2 and so she still thinks the shock has something to do with picking DeAnna.