Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3345051;
    With ratings up, wouldn't the loss of revenues for the ATFR2 be significant? I'm not assuming that they would go through with the 2nd one without her participation. It's already in the schedule, the episode description has been released and includes appearances by both of the F2 women. I just don't see them airing a show without Melissa.

I'm pretty sure that there are a few episodes of Samantha Who? waiting to be aired.
    Melissa will be on the ATFR1&2.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345057;
    i totally agree. this man is an internet blogger. i can understand maybe these magazine being interested in talking to him and hearing what he has to say but to actually run with a story on what he has to say? they must always believe there's some truth to it.

There have always been rumblings about what goes on behind the scenes of the Bach series....so with those rumblings in mind, and now RS's blast...I am sure their intrest has at least been "peeked" to know more...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345060;
    "weekly" We've known this info for over a week. If they knew it, they would have ran with it earlier.

I'm thinking RS told a little white lie about the reason he came forward with his news.

The other "in the know poster" sld or whatever the name is says he has received over 50 emails with telling him the same ending. And 50 of his firends wouldn't lie to him. 50 people are in the know, yet RS is the first to get the information out.

Remember when Jen was cheating on Jerry with her boss. It was all over the place. Somehow this news is reserved for the RS blog, FORT and JU.

I'm very skeptical.
    well one magazine we know of for sure didn't even speak to him until friday of last week so it couldn't have come out in last week's publication as it had already come out. that's why it'll be in this week's issue.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imeldashoes;3345062;
    I thought they hadn't filmed the second one yet because she wouldn't participate?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3345060;
    "weekly" We've known this info for over a week. If they knew it, they would have ran with it earlier.

I'm thinking RS told a little white lie about the reason he came forward with his news.

The other "in the know poster" sld or whatever the name is says he has received over 50 emails with telling him the same ending. And 50 of his firends wouldn't lie to him. 50 people are in the know, yet RS is the first to get the information out.

Remember when Jen was cheating on Jerry with her boss. It was all over the place. Somehow this news is reserved for the RS blog, FORT and JU.

I'm very skeptical.
    good points -

but then I'll counter with Chelsea - she was going to do a "behind the scenes" tell all - with an internet interview - and she was "silenced" per her contract...

never did hear what was going to be "told".... (conjecture was why Mat picked Shayne - it was prior to their breakup)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3345066;
    I thought they hadn't filmed the second one yet because she wouldn't participate?
    and I thought it was implied that they had so much film "In the can" that they extended it another hour, hence the part 2..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345057;
    i totally agree. this man is an internet blogger. i can understand maybe these magazine being interested in talking to him and hearing what he has to say but to actually run with a story on what he has to say? they must always believe there's some truth to it.
    Sounds like CYA (cover your a$$) to me, just in case it's not true. They don't care to confirm or not, they are just covering his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3345072;
    and I thought it was implied that they had so much film "In the can" that they extended it another hour, hence the part 2..

According to CH's blog as of this weekend the second one had yet to be filmed.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3345067;
    good points -

but then I'll counter with Chelsea - she was going to do a "behind the scenes" tell all - with an internet interview - and she was "silenced" per her contract...

never did hear what was going to be "told".... (conjecture was why Mat picked Shayne - it was prior to their breakup)
    RS has no contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeldashoes;3345062;
    Do you have confirmation that the ATFR2 has been filmed? Chris indicated that the ATFR2 hadn't been taped as of last Saturday night. RS heard that it hasnít been taped yet because ABC wants Melissa on camera talking about what happened and she wants no part of it after how badly they screwed her.