Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3344989;
    RS said on his blog that a friend convinced him to go public earlier and that he'd been told someone was going to the tabloids and he was going to beat them to the punch.

Whether someone else took the news or a tabloid reporter found it on their own, the end result would have been the same -- a front page story if there was enough to warrant one.
    and that's exactly what might come out this thursday when all of the weekly magazines come out.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344988;
    You probably wrote back in the days when news was news.
    Point well taken.

I just know well enough that if RS is being interviewed by entertainment publications, it means that they are taking him seriously but they have not been able to confirm the story themselves. They haven't been able to disprove it, either, otherwise they would not be giving him a platform to put out his story.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by KayDee;3344982;
    so, for those that think RS is not correct and Jason is still with Melissa, what is the consensus of what the shocker is?

For the finale? Or ATFR?

Finale: IMO, the shocker for the average viewer would be that he does not choose Deanna and that she is not there to ask for him to re-consider her. I know friends that watch the show (who do not sleuthe, or read boards) think the girl twirling at the end with Jason could be DeAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345014;
    and that's exactly what might come out this thursday when all of the weekly magazines come out.
    Yes, with Reality Steve being the source. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCo1;3345026;
    For the finale? Or ATFR?

Finale: IMO, the shocker for the average viewer would be that he does not choose Deanna and that she is not there to ask for him to re-consider her. I know friends that watch the show (who do not sleuthe, or read boards) think the girl twirling at the end with Jason could be DeAnna.
    IA - I think the majority of the viewing public (who don't read the boards) are thinking it's going to be about DeAnna.

As for the ATFR show, I have no idea what it could be about. I have my guesses, but they are just that. I prefer to sit back and enjoy what will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3344970;
    I posted several days ago they cannot force specific performance of appearances as it would be tantamount to involuntary servitude. Having said that, if the contract has the appearances spelled out to include a second AFTR, and she doesn't appear for a second AFTR, they could file a complaint for breach of contract.

Problem is, they will have to show damages ... which will be hard to do since the ratings this season are up millions.

I doubt, however, there is a specific clause for a second AFTR. As you indicated, the participants are free to leave, free not to accept the rose ... how could they possibly argue that she was free to say no at the F3, but required to be at the AFTR.

With ratings up, wouldn't the loss of revenues for the ATFR2 be significant? I'm not assuming that they would go through with the 2nd one without her participation. It's already in the schedule, the episode description has been released and includes appearances by both of the F2 women. I just don't see them airing a show without Melissa.

I'm pretty sure that there are a few episodes of Samantha Who? waiting to be aired.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345004;
    Yup. Sure do.
    ITA. This would be much bigger and so I still have to question RS's sources.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3345025;
    Point well taken.

I just know well enough that if RS is being interviewed by entertainment publications, it means that they are taking him seriously but they have not been able to confirm the story themselves. They haven't been able to disprove it, either, otherwise they would not be giving him a platform to put out his story.
    i totally agree. this man is an internet blogger. i can understand maybe these magazine being interested in talking to him and hearing what he has to say but to actually run with a story on what he has to say? they must believe there's some truth to it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3345014;
    "weekly" We've known this info for over a week. If they knew it, they would have ran with it earlier.

I'm thinking RS told a little white lie about the reason he came forward with his news.

The other "in the know poster" sld or whatever the name is says he has received over 50 emails with telling him the same ending. And 50 of his firends wouldn't lie to him. 50 people are in the know, yet RS is the first to get the information out.

Remember when Jen was cheating on Jerry with her boss. It was all over the place. Somehow this news is reserved for the RS blog, FORT and JU.

I'm very skeptical.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3345034;
    IA - I think the majority of the viewing public (who don't read the boards) are thinking it's going to be about DeAnna.

As for the ATFR show, I have no idea what it could be about. I have my guesses, but they are just that. I prefer to sit back and enjoy what will come.
    Merideth Vierra was on Ellen and they talked Bachelor talk (aired yesterday Monday) and she thought it was going to be DeAnna and that's why she stopped watching - Ellen started to say, no, its not, but Mer interrupted and they moved on...