Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3344959;
    IMO, given the way tabloids run, if there was even a HINT of truth to the story somewhere that could be absolutely confirmed, they would have run with it. Quickly. Even if it had been Christmas.
    you really think the tabloids would have bothered with a possible scandal on an ABC television show?

no, they care about actual celebrities - who's dating, who's gained five pounds, what people wore, and let's not forget octomom. the idea that they would run a story about this is laughable.

now, the internet buzz that has been generated in response to the rumors, that might earn a blind line-item, but it's not a stand-alone story by any means

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344947;
    Didn't he tell us a day earlier that he was going to spill the beans. Even give us the time he was going to talk. That was plenty of time for the tabloid to beat him to the punch.
    ...or ABC.

I think that ABC may be working feverishly - (Snicker) to redo the whole final episode (Snicker) In association with Disney & Pixar, they are generating a PIXAR Melissa that Jason can reject, then they will refilm with the real Molly getting proposed to... That will fix RS!

Well?

Remember, in Shrek the first Princess Fiona looked too much like Cameron Diaz with red hair, so they had to make her look less human.... Now they need as real as possible

I mean I hear about Jason & Molly feeding orphans in Timbuku getting filmed... So this might be plausible... (JK)

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344965;
    Since when do major publications confirm anything?
    LOL, I might as well tell you that you're posting with a former news writer here.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

so, for those that think RS is not correct and Jason is still with Melissa, what is the consensus of what the shocker is?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3344962;
    who said a tabloid was the other person that had this information? it may've very well been some person like RS. i think RS was saying he heard someone was going to take this news to the mainstream media(tabloids,etc)before him. he didn't want that to happen so he went ahead and released the news before he wanted to.
    But my point is that he came out and said I have news I'm going to share with you because someone else if going to break this story if I don't....but he waited a day to do this. In today media, it doesn't take 10 minutes to break a story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3344981;
    LOL, I might as well tell you that you're posting with a former news writer here.
    You probably wrote back in the days when news was news.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3344962;
    who said a tabloid was the other person that had this information? it may've very well been some person like RS. i think RS was saying he heard someone was going to take this news to the mainstream media(tabloids,etc)before him. he didn't want that to happen so he went ahead and released the news before he wanted to.
    RS said on his blog that a friend convinced him to go public earlier and that he'd been told someone was going to the tabloids and he was going to beat them to the punch.

Whether someone else took the news or a tabloid reporter found it on their own, the end result would have been the same -- a front page story if there was enough to warrant one.

The ABC media release says Melissa tells Jason her parents would be willing to talk to him over the phone.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344983;
    But my point is that he came out and said I have news I'm going to share with you because someone else if going to break this story if I don't....but he waited a day to do this. In today media, it doesn't take 10 minutes to break a story.
    and who's to say that once RS heard this he didn't go ahead and go straight to some magazine with this information? before he told the viewers even