Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3344904;
    [/B]

She does have control over her own actions.

It has always seemed strange that Molly didn't return to work until mid-January. Melissa was back at work in early December. Based on the timeline and RS' opinions (which have proved quite accurate so far), we have strong reasons to suspect that Molly was involved with Jason while he was engaged to Melissa. Perhaps they were not technically "in a relationship," but the continued contact undermined his relationship with Mel. Was this pre-determined? I don't know. But it seems she betrayed a friend.

I never disliked Molly. However, last night's last-minute cutesy show didn't do much to make me warm up to her more. And the nail is the coffin is the dirty way in which all of this went down. She was part of it.
    The bolded is true, but we don't know what her actions were, as many conclusions as you want to draw or what you suspect.

My original assumptions were that Jason/Mel were probably on shaky ground if not already broken up. What did Jason and Melissa each regard their relationship to be?

What was Molly's understanding of this?

And like I said if you didn't like Molly before last night, you weren't going to like her after last night.

I am glad they showed more of her since she's been getting very little screen time all season.

The nail is in the coffin? I wouldn't be so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3344832;
    But as someone said that's a "general" term, and they cannot force her to do this specific interview for example.
    I'm certainly not saying they can force her (or anyone else).

But I suspect holding that over someone's head and using strong language probably intimidates enough into doing what TPTB want that it doesn't matter whether the contract could really hold up under it.

That's the point. Most people don't really investigate what it means - in general, or to them - to the extent that some here have - which is exactly how TPTB manage what they do.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3344910;
    what would be the point of someone else coming forward with the same story now? it was leaked a week ago.
    No, RS said the story was coming out the next day. If all this is true and they also had info and such a small percentage of the US population follow the boards and RS, why not come out with the info for their readers.

I feel like we are being set up for a big April Fools joke.

Okay nobody answered my request...so from what I am reading he switched and the fact that Fleiss left in the comment that Molly said, " aren't you worried you will wonder if you picked the wrong one" --something like that-whatever. I am guessing he switches.

I just wanted to see a good story with Molly or Melissa or Jill.

Favorite flavor of Ice cream...right now Margaritta!
    Back to the laundry...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344914;
    I asked the same question a while back. Where was the story? Maybe the story never came out because the tabloid found out it was a bunch of BS. I bet the tabloids have more sources at ABC then RS does.
    or maybe sine RS went ahead and broke the story he beat this other "leaker" to the punch. he got it out there first so there was no way anyone else could get the credit for it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3344874;
    ...then the edit should have been reversed...we should have been allowed to fall in love with the story of Molly & Jason so we would cheer when they finally got together...instead everyone will feel stepped on...humilated...and cheated....just poor editing and "story telling" by Fleiss...but then again what's new
    This is even a better description of my desire for vanilla with hot fudge but while the cone is being filled to have some anticipation/tension that I might not get the cone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3344918;
    I'm certainly not saying they can force her (or anyone else).

But I suspect holding that over someone's head and using strong language probably intimidates enough into doing what TPTB want that it doesn't matter whether the contract could really hold up under it.
    Wow, we might as well call ABC the Entertainment Mafia if this is the case.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3344917;
    The bolded is true, but we don't know what her actions were, as many conclusions as you want to draw or what you suspect.

My original assumptions were that Jason/Mel were probably on shaky ground if not already broken up. What did Jason and Melissa each regard their relationship to be?

What was Molly's understanding of this?

And like I said if you didn't like Molly before last night, you weren't going to like her after last night.

I am glad they showed more of her since she's been getting very little screen time all season.

The nail is in the coffin? I wouldn't be so sure.

I'm not sure of anything! I am just inclined to believe RS at this point. And I will certainly not believe the story TPTB tells me. When it's all over next week, I will be trying to find out exactly what happened. Everyone has different ethics when it comes to love; but under my own code, Molly will not get cut much slack. We'll have to wait and see what comes out after the Final Finale.

The Natalie thread is locked- Who does RS imply she hooked up with in LA in his blog?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344923;
    No, RS said the story was coming out the next day. If all this is true and they also had info and such a small percentage of the US population follow the boards and RS, why not come out with the info for their readers.

I feel like we are being set up for a big April Fools joke.
    who said it was a publication of any kind that was going to come out with the story for their readers. i thought all RS said was that someone else was going to break the story and that's why he wanted to go ahead and get it out there?.. that meant to me that RS heard someone else was going to tell the story or "break the exclusive" to the mainstream media and he just wanted to beat them to it.