Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3344699;
    Maybe they could ask DeAnna to come back and play her "stand in"? No one would EVER know.
    Melissa doen't blink alot... Some people would spot that...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3344884;
    For me, absolutely!

Interestingly, I think that was the radio station that had the interview with Jason where he said he was in love with the final two and the female DJ called him out on it and asked what his final choice would think. Big red flag!
    Yep, it was the same radio station. From what she said this morning, Kelly's (the female DJ) isn't a big fan of Jason anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3344834;
    So then why the big stink about her not appearing on the show and this being the reason for the hold on the second ATFR???
    Wouldn't it be something if the second ATFR show was shown LIVE? I wonder what that would do to the rumor mill?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3344882;
    Okay....

Back to some original clues.. RS said NOT WHO BUT HOW.. Wouldn't that mean that we got the Who right? Why write the clue that way.

Why is the HOW important. Why would that be a clue if we know the who but not the how. So we are right on the who (Mel) but not right on the how. It is not how it appears. So maybe we think we see a propsal at FRC but it doesn't really happen that way.

Why say that we got "the who" part right.
    I think he means How b/c the Who is less important, really. He can choose one or the other and we'll all walk away and forget about it. But the HOW...is the important part...J reached his whoever, but by what means??? That's the intrigue.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3344706;
    There are certainly those who don't like Molly, but there are also certainly those that do. Please don't make the mistake of thinking everyone hates her.

If you hadn't "warmed" up to Molly before last night, then chances are you weren't going to warm up to her after last night.

What I think the truth of the matter is TPTB didn't show as much with Molly throughout the season b/c there relationship was gradual and not the instant love connection he had with Mel. So they showed the love story they had in Jason/Mel.

I think Jason changed his mind shortly after filming wrapped and this is the mess we have.

I don't see why it's Molly's fault that Jason realized he loved her too late. People can be mad at her because she's the "winner" but she doesn't have control over Jason's actions or emotions.

She does have control over her own actions.

It has always seemed strange that Molly didn't return to work until mid-January. Melissa was back at work in early December. Based on the timeline and RS' opinions (which have proved quite accurate so far), we have strong reasons to suspect that Molly was involved with Jason while he was engaged to Melissa. Perhaps they were not technically "in a relationship," but the continued contact undermined his relationship with Mel. Was this pre-determined? I don't know. But it seems she betrayed a friend.

I never disliked Molly. However, last night's last-minute cutesy show didn't do much to make me warm up to her more. And the nail in the coffin is the dirty way in which all of this went down. She was part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3344847;
    If RS is to be believed, Star magazine and US Weekly interviewed him and are coming out with stories this week.

It'll be interesting to see what the general public's reaction is.
    Hmm. Didn't he say that he came forward with what he knew to pre-empt a tabloid from releasing said story? I haven't seen that, have you?

And now the tabloids are interviewing HIM for the story?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by frecklesaz;3344688;
    I also hope Jason is reading these boards so he can see if this is all true, how much people despise him, as well as not like Molly.
    You have every right to your opinion, and I think others agree with you, but hopefully Jason and Molly AND Melissa AND Jillian see both the good and the bad posts (Jillian because I don't want her as bachelorette - too unlikely a US guy will actually go thru with a marriage to a Canadian). I think there's a chance Jason got totally caught up in the whirl - definitely not admirable, but still not enough to "despise" him. I think some of us can somewhat see why he was attracted to Molly though it doesn't have the flavor of what we think we've been seeing with Melissa and Jason. I'm glad we can have wide open opinions but if I had my way we'd see more Noelle/Fred type posts than the Jason bashing. That's the story I want Fleiss to know boosts ratings and "boards".

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3344897;
    Wouldn't it be something if the second ATFR show was shown LIVE? I wonder what that would do to the rumor mill?
    If everyone decided to show up for a live taping with no edits? Oh man, how I would love to see THAT!
    Even Chris said last night, they have no control over human nature!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3344906;
    Hmm. Didn't he say that he came forward with what he knew to pre-empt a tabloid from releasing said story? I haven't seen that, have you?

what would be the point of someone else coming forward with the same story now? it was leaked a week ago.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3344906;

I asked the same question a while back. Where was the story? Maybe the story never came out because the tabloid found out it was a bunch of BS. I bet the tabloids have more sources at ABC then RS does.